• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

It's fairly metaphorical but it is the thought that runs through my head of what I'll do if the time comes. Thanks for the support guys. <3

Nice new avatar. :D

So I think the sickness has finally run its course... my throat and chest still hurt a decent bit but all of a sudden I am filled with euphoria, just having a great evening with my parents. And I'm gonna go hang out with a good friend who I lived with for a year in college... he moved back to Illinois and lives 15 minutes from my parents' house. Really thankful he did because when he moved to Colorado halfway through college I literally saw him 2 times since then... I was afraid we had just lost touch. I've been over to his new house a few times, he's doing super well and married the coolest chick ever, she always makes delicious food and is hilarious, she seems like she really wants to be a doting hostess, like it's just in her nature.

Well I still haven't slept since last night. went through 100 milligrams of 4-ho-met in 24 hours. my benzo habit is probably allowing me to dose higher. Took a 35 milligram capsule right before I went to work, lunch rush was interesting.
talking to customers while they were swirling and stuff

Then i started to take 70mg capsules of apvt-2 every two hours, got me through my shift even though I was tweaking.
just plugged another 50 milligrams 10 minutes ago. This is my last dose before I go to sleep.
Then I have to make love to the wifey for a while before that though

And by the way, I really enjoy the apvt-2, very smooth up and down.
decent stimulant, makes me empathogenic during the peak.

What does the -2 postfix refer to? Is it different from a-PVT ?

Nice to see you are still swirling, and yeah high quantities of 4-HO-MET are so ftw, I had such a great time with 40 mg in the past that I already prepared a similar dose to take again, but I held off because things were not really going well with me. I quit my run with kratom now and no real w/ds after this particular strain (they seem to vary a lot with side-effects, acute w/d, after-effects, weird stuffs). Can't really walk well (really, I look like I got polio or prison-raped) because I wrecked myself during training... am getting sick all the time, not sure what is up with me.

Also, my PD birthday :D
<<<<

Just swallowed 60mg of MXE lol, waiting it to kick in and smoking Jack Herer.

Free MXE is always good :) happy weekend everyone

Happy PD birthday Soli! And that (or another post very recently) was your 10K also!

So I smoked a bowl last night, and had a great time by the way, but now this morning I am totally clogged up with pain and phlegm. I guess no more smoking for me til this is gone. I feel no better at all than yesterday, and an increase in pain. Now I recall that when I smoked constantly when I was younger, colds would take like 3 weeks to go away.

Yeah I had a similar experience recently when I contracted bronchitis (complication from flu), a nice hit of hash from a pipe felt really comfortable to lie down with in the evening but common sense and reading about it told me that it was probably not the best plan. I did not feel a whole lot worse or at least no worse than could be expected... but still, health and recovery are important not too mess with too much.

Ughhh... off to run errands and go to work in just a few. I have a love/hate relationship with my current job. Love my co-workers, my boss, and the work is easy. But the pay is poor and I hate customers. Can't wait till I move to Oregon later this year.

Had a nice day today helping my parents with the garden and fixing the pond/waterfall/installing the new pump, and also I hung out with a really good friend (and didn't smoke even though he did... so glad now because I feel a lot better than I did this morning). Now I'm about to go out to dinner at a really good place with my mom. I really want to tell her about the ibogaine, I might tonight.

How's everyone doing?

I really never contribute to the delightful banter that is PD Social, but I feel compelled right now because its fucking beautiful. Seriously; seeing people interact with love and respect is truly awesome and this thread never ceases to make me smile while I read it.

(I'm not high by the way, I just appreciate you guys!)

So.. my parents seem pretty intent on taking me to vegas. Any good shit for the under 21 crowd there?

I suppose a Fear and Loathing type night would be in order, but I want to go to Europe so much more than the City of Sin :\ More specifically, the Netherlands. MORE specifically, Holland.

It's Friday, you know you ain't got shit to do... ;)

I've been extremely blessed lately with some very intelligible and kind hearted tripping buddies. Really need to tell them just how much their company has meant these last few months, would have been pretty much isolated if it weren't for them!

I guess it's hard to keep something as extraordinary and wonderful as ibogaine to yourself...

Did you mean smoking cigs or dope?

Personally I had an easy day, mostly recovering my legs and general health and going for some errands. For tomorrow friends invited me to go to a free 'counter culture' festival here in the city. If I am a little better than today I think I will take public transportation and have a nice sunny day there in the park / recreational terrains... Not sure if it will take dexamp and/or morphine, then again I don't want to bust my legs even more.
Better would be to just fetch some beers and/or pseudo-legal weed or hash.

I plan on doing a micro-brew with one of those dudes. Going to put licorice in there, after all I'm Dutch (ishn't that wiierd?).

edit: Oh hello ^ another mention of Holland :)

It's Friday, you know you ain't got shit to do... ;)

Unfortunately, even if I wanted to be high I don't have anything interesting. I think there's some Norcos in my bathroom cabinet and I always have herb but thats about as high as I could get right now.

Vegas is badass, I would HIGHLY recommend taking some LSD/2C-B/MDMA(not all at once, or maybe all at once...) at sunset and walking from one 24 hour arcade to another. If you like video games, Vegas is the shit. They always have the newest arcade cabinets and the best games in their arcades.

Oh damn, arcades are pretty fucking awesome while tripping. I'm trying to convince my parents to go to Burning Man now.... they're surprisingly game, although I haven't told them the ticket price yet lol :sus:

I really never contribute to the delightful banter that is PD Social, but I feel compelled right now because its fucking beautiful. Seriously; seeing people interact with love and respect is truly awesome and this thread never ceases to make me smile while I read it.

Hey! Stick around, it's always good to have more people participating here. PD Social is a special corner of the Internet, it's my favorite corner, my #1 go-to spot to check every day.

So.. my parents seem pretty intent on taking me to vegas. Any good shit for the under 21 crowd there?

I just got back from there... there's so much to do it's mind-boggling. Pretty much anything. Taking some psychs would probably be fun. :)

I guess it's hard to keep something as extraordinary and wonderful as ibogaine to yourself...

Did you mean smoking cigs or dope?

I meant weed, I don't smoke cigs (just an e-cig sometimes). Also, yeah, hard to keep the ibogaine to myself. :) I didn't tell her though, instead a bunch of her friends were there and we talked to them the whole time.

Hey Xor, I'm chillin at home, about to head back to school in a few weeks. parents are stressing me out, and i'm having marginal fun with the few things I get to do. Went fishing today, had some fun but should have brought a canoe, you can get a better angle on em ;) Glad to hear you're doing well!

Hey, hope you're enjoying school. college was the best, I miss it so much.

Sure is! Tomorrow my family is hosting a party too, and a bunch of old friends and family will be there. :) Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow, I do feel mostly better tonight, so crossing my fingers.