• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah yeah... that would be more sensible for sure. Probably irresponsible of me to even consider "testing" directly in the old fashioned way, so to speak.

I did actually check Wedinos but was confused by the fact that it seems to state on the site that "submissions without effects report will not be published"... am thinking now I must have misunderstood though since it's surely a highly irresponsible policy at odds with the harm reduction ethos of such testing otherwise, since it would encourage people to consume untested substances before submitting...

I do notice a lot of testing resources discourage submissions of complete unknowns though, but I guess the possible substances I've listed might be specific enough. Anyway, I'll get it tested somehow, would be just monumentally dumb not to.

I would just say that it's O-PCE or whatever my best guess is then.

-

My last three harvests of cactus syrup were in the freezer. The container tipped over and the freezer stopped working. It all drained out into the internal ice maker machinery. So. Much. Labor. Gone. 😭😭😭

Well, at least PiPT and 5-MeO-PiPT finally became available. I'm not sure if I'm as excited after trying the 4-sub, but it's still cool to see them

The reports on PiPT I have read (the few) are absolutely glowing, so excited for PiPT!

I know! There's next to nothing on them out there. I know that Kaleida was really excited for the 5-MeO sub, but who knows? It could be a dud like 5-MeO-DPT. Or a winner like 5-MeO-MiPT...🤷‍♂️

I'd really love to try the base tryptamine version first, all of them sound interesting to me tho. Super excited about the upcoming Proscaline journey in a few weeks im staying the coursenon my break tho, my girl is really proud of me and I'll tell you what that just tickles me pink quite frankly. I know I say this alot but she really is something like a magic nymph sent from the heavens to illuminate my life, im so happy since I've found her im a really lucky man.

^There's normally options to change the color scheme at the bottom of the desktop page :)

Yeah you can change it whenever, actually I went with Blacklight for like a year because I like the dark color scheme. I changed manually back a while ago and now it hasn't automatically changed, I am still seeing the normal display theme. I guess if you changed it manually at some point, it won't change automatically when the default is changed.

But yeah every year we switch the default theme for a week, in remembrance of all of the fallen Bluelighters. We call it Blacklight.

Yeah hahah I must be blind :unsure:
Don't tell me though. I recall changing it once but I changed back, different times, it appears I was much sharper back then

Anybody see the direct x 12 ultimate frame rate tests. its literally insane offering upwards of x10 the frame rate increase. What will pc gaming become as devs use it. Truly huge performance gains to tap into.

Meh, you can't even buy a 3000 series RTX card for less than $1k USD right now so who cares :(

Here in NZ we can get rtx 3090 and rtx 3070. RTX 3080's were in stock for a while til they sold out. Though rtx 3090 price is not worth it. I still running my gtx 1070. I might upgrade when the 4000 series comes around in the future

I'm still running a RX480 (third owner lol) so you can see where my priorities are at; albeit, every time I think I'll buy a new card, there's a bitcoin mining surge or a pandemic and prices triple and that's that. Three years I've been putting off an upgrade lol.

i built this system in 2016 i want to make it last til 2022/2023 maybe even just wait out til 5000 series to get really good 4k performance. I use a 4k asus monitor. During that time putting away money into a pc fund say $300-400 a year for 6-7 years then upgrade to a really good system which will last that said about of time. Before my gtx 1070 i had a gtx 670 for a long while which was good enough to play bf3 ultra on 1080p back in the time when bf3 was really fucking fun with the clusterfuck on metro 24/7 servers. I really hope bf6 will be good i never really got much into the bf1/bf5. I like modern combat more.

Bought a wifi adaptor for my desktop today usb one high gain and fuck it outperforms the old pci-e adpator i had by alot. Though i mainly use ethernet connections.

Now need to find the cheapest laptop possible for Microsoft word for notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.