• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100 would mean it had an ~$18B market cap. But I think all the altcoins will be doing well in this cycle for sure. It's coming.

I've been getting everything LTC lately and have felt lucky they accept it. It's easy to buy.

Last edited:
Code:
             s,                .                    .s
              ss,              . ..               .ss
              'SsSs,           ..  .           .sSsS'
               sSs'sSs,        .   .        .sSs'sSs
                sSs  'sSs,      ...      .sSs'  sSs
                 sS,    'sSs,         .sSs'    .Ss
                 'Ss       'sSs,   .sSs'       sS'
        ...       sSs         ' .sSs'         sSs       ...
       .           sSs       .sSs' ..,       sSs       .
       . ..         sS,   .sSs'  .  'sSs,   .Ss        . ..
       ..  .        'Ss .Ss'     .     'sSs. ''        ..  .
       .   .         sSs '       .        'sSs,        .   .
        ...      .sS.'sSs        .        .. 'sSs,      ...
              .sSs'    sS,     .....     .Ss    'sSs,
           .sSs'       'Ss       .       sS'       'sSs,
        .sSs'           sSs      .      sSs           'sSs,
     .sSs'____________________________ sSs ______________'sSs,
  .sSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'.Ss SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs,
                          ...         sS'
                           sSs       sSs
                            sSs     sSs
                             sS,   .Ss
                             'Ss   sS'
                              sSs sSs
                               sSsSs
                                sSs
                                 s

YOU ARE YOUR OWN GOD.
               YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE WORLD.
                       MAKE THE MOST OF IT.

What’s IR? Intra-rectal?
Yes, or boof if you prefer lol

Despite my intentions, this arrived when I was away over the weekend.
When I got home I did a small oral allergy test. Monday came with a small dose. Tuesday a larger dose followed. Yesterday I think i scarfed down 3 large doses (I cant remember) ... all IN

I find tiletamine, k and even dxm (the only dissos ive tried) to be the perfect hedonistic retreat from reality, with small repeated doses (or large doses with a high tolerance). Theyre the perfect blend of escape and psychedelia with a hint of antidepressant effects to allow me to justify coming back for more. Sure they keep me off booze but theyre also host to a whole new box of problems.

Ive got to chickity check myself before I rickety wreck myself lol
My last binges with tiletamine resulted in a month or so of being incredibly shakey. The first time I attributed it to coming off the booze. Then reports came out about other users experiencing similar bouts of shakiness and after some digging it seems to be a trait of tiletamine abuse.

Id like to think I have the will power to just leave it but if history has taught me anything its that my will power is basically nil. Last time i asked a house mate to hold it, I found it sitting on their dresser and just kept pilfering it here and there until it was gone (obviously not unnoticed when Id randomly hole after work). Part of me wants to just flush it. The other part wants to hold on to it for all the benefits I can reap from using it.

Yes, or boof if you prefer lol

Despite my intentions, this arrived when I was away over the weekend.
When I got home I did a small oral allergy test. Monday came with a small dose. Tuesday a larger dose followed. Yesterday I think i scarfed down 3 large doses (I cant remember) ... all IN

I find tiletamine, k and even dxm (the only dissos ive tried) to be the perfect hedonistic retreat from reality, with small repeated doses (or large doses with a high tolerance). Theyre the perfect blend of escape and psychedelia with a hint of antidepressant effects to allow me to justify coming back for more. Sure they keep me off booze but theyre also host to a whole new box of problems.

Ive got to chickity check myself before I rickety wreck myself lol
My last binges with tiletamine resulted in a month or so of being incredibly shakey. The first time I attributed it to coming off the booze. Then reports came out about other users experiencing similar bouts of shakiness and after some digging it seems to be a trait of tiletamine abuse.

Id like to think I have the will power to just leave it but if history has taught me anything its that my will power is basically nil. Last time i asked a house mate to hold it, I found it sitting on their dresser and just kept pilfering it here and there until it was gone (obviously not unnoticed when Id randomly hole after work). Part of me wants to just flush it. The other part wants to hold on to it for all the benefits I can reap from using it.
I just acquired some (shitty) k and yes when you're depressed it's such a delightful escape. Like hitting the pause button or a temporary suicide if that makes sense.

Miss being able to easily order K; would get it shipped within 2 days really good quality too nice crystals.

Would be too scared of being busted, scammed, or it being cut with some random crap to order these days.

im paying between 0,50cent and 5eur for a btc transaction atm.

Don't know what I'm doing here tbh as I'm expected to know how to help me but I don't have a clue. The therapy sessions are pretty useless and I don't have the focus for it and I can't get diagnosed since I'm on Strattera. So I've been doing sports and working out like crazy, I'm thinking of buying some protein shake powder to be able to take in enough calories and help with muscle building, which I've never really done. Great games here though: speedminton (very fun, badminton but with a heavy feather), soft tennis, table tennis.... doesn't get more fun imo

I never liked dissos , somehow I never got them. It's like they disable the filter that makes me a "good" person. My thoughts get very ego oriented and I can't distinguish at all what is "good" and "bad", especially when it comes to (potential future) interactions with others.

And the ego inflation lingers after the drug effects have subsided.

Good job on the working out, daily workouts really change the game in so many ways.

I'm a few days off opiates (AGAIN), using some gabapentin to deal with the shit. I gotta start working out again ASAP. I want to renew my gym membership as I do much better then, but I fear it's about to close down again. Oh well maybe I just should anyway. Only time I can keep off the bullshit is when I'm working out daily or at least almost daily.

I never liked dissos , somehow I never got them. It's like they disable the filter that makes me a "good" person. My thoughts get very ego oriented and I can't distinguish at all what is "good" and "bad", especially when it comes to (potential future) interactions with others.

And the ego inflation lingers after the drug effects have subsided.
Buzz I can say honestly from my gut and not conscious watching style, but overtime sub and conscious observation, however you feel you behave, what mode you are in, you always present solidly as the same person, and I do see you as a good person too, a man with a heart, tell me I'm wrong there?

And also I have taken you as pretty or amply modest and humble too, just when I consult my thoughts now.

Egos aren't all bad IMO.

It's painted asca Bad shadow to aspire to escape from.

I see it as inherent in our mortality, our mortal identity, to be embraced but kept in balance.

Just my own thoughts not commonly shared I don't think and not right either am I saying.

Sorry the therapy hasn't appeared to work as hoped yet.

Buzz I can say honestly from my gut and not conscious watching style, but overtime sub and conscious observation, however you feel you behave, what mode you are in, you always present solidly as the same person, and I do see you as a good person too, a man with a heart, tell me I'm wrong there?
I won't say you are wrong =D then again I have been quite hypomanic.
Dissos just rub me the wrong way, I end up in disgust with myself and my delusional thinking, and since this is so imprinted in my mind I don't trust myself to see beauty on dissos.

Psychedelics are a different matter, as they can also be somewhat deceiving in their own way, but since I almost always put my full trust in the drug I can appreciate what I see and what I think.

So it's trust issues...... =D

Sorry the therapy hasn't appeared to work as hoped yet.
Well yeah, it's somewhat the same in every psychiatric institution. They teach you how to manage time, relax, how to deal with crisis etc....
It's temporary reprieve until I get home and am yet again faced with a dysfunctional brain and new problems over time. This is not something that can be fixed in a couple weeks/months, and it doesn't seem like anyone has a script for how to. I need to face reality and learn on the go, I've failed up until now but it's unlikely I keep on failing for the rest of my days.

I won't say you are wrong =D then again I have been quite hypomanic.
Dissos just rub me the wrong way, I end up in disgust with myself and my delusional thinking, and since this is so imprinted in my mind I don't trust myself to see beauty on dissos.

Psychedelics are a different matter, as they can also be somewhat deceiving in their own way, but since I almost always put my full trust in the drug I can appreciate what I see and what I think.

So it's trust issues...... =D

Well yeah, it's somewhat the same in every psychiatric institution. They teach you how to manage time, relax, how to deal with crisis etc....
It's temporary reprieve until I get home and am yet again faced with a dysfunctional brain and new problems over time. This is not something that can be fixed in a couple weeks/months, and it doesn't seem like anyone has a script for how to. I need to face reality and learn on the go, I've failed up until now but it's unlikely I keep on failing for the rest of my days.
You're still going. You present yourself as a collected, smart and wise individual. I'm sure you have picked up many lessons on way. Maybe more than you credit yourself with?

I'm just saying, that isn't what I call Failed, no way.

Failed to me, is a totally uncaring, inconsiderate self serving father of 3 seperatedc3 times Grandmother has to raise all 3 kids Dad just doesn't care enough, doesn't display a fraction of your intellect and wisdom, that's what I call "failed" lol.

Life is so hard for some Buzz. I know that too. And stuff can be so invisible as well.

Sometimes maybe, as you say, accepting something and being free, resourceful and adaptive is the way to go.

Does it feel like a gane of organic chess at some point and like you're surfing or being molded what idk

Ketamine and other strong hole-style dissociatives make me feel like everything is moving as one organism and I am moving with it, being moved by it. Whatever happens, no matter how seemingly universe-shattering, feels meant to be and almost as if I am just watching it happen and there is an overall feeling of peace or at least peaceful resignation. If that level of reality smashing was happening on a psychedelic it would be really hard to keep your cool but on dissociatives it feels natural.

I've encountered energy beings on k and MXE. K had blue energy beings and MXE red ones. They are three dimensional and transmitted between locations down power lines.

There was a temple, and Angels singing at the carrier frequency of the energy beings. I even encountered them once on over a gram of dxm. It was super realistic every time.

I'm not even kidding or exaggerating. Mind blowing shit mostly from iv k and MXE.

Status
Not open for further replies.