• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just turned 30 yesterday. So weird. How did time went by so fast?
I feel so old yet so young.
same for me in a few of days. happy Birthday!

also my first child will arrive in the next couple of weeks. crazy how life just goes on. in 2012 and 13 I was borderline suicidal and now I'm here.

@Buzz Lightbeer good look with the medication. :)

Best wishes for the new parents !
Haha, I read that wrong then. I’m pretty very stoned out, I for a second pictured a child, who was getting some new parents.

I mean you could argue it is, but not like ordering some online, how my crazy head pictured it for a second.

The organic sungrown weed has a unique dreamy quality, let’s your imagination flow.

@Img_9999 happy birthday man.

And good hearing our boss Xo is after all, just out there living a bit of good old internet free life lol.

@tired of crap hi I read your M and (I always call it ALD never 1SA), soz didn’t answer before but yeah my mums better thanks, it’s a case of very very high blood pressure.

Hence the 12.30 am waking trip to hospital Oh man I so didn’t wanna get out of bed but hey…

Thanks for asking. I’ve never felt MDMA has overshadowed my LSD personally, except maybe because the times, I’d taken so much really good ecstasy, like 2.5 grams in 2 nights, taken a big dose of quality acid, and bizarrely it’s 6 hours to even 9 hours once, no trip then wham!

Also 2 drops liquid acid once at London dark rave, 9 E’s, loads ketamine and mushrooms.

Took the acid before dawn. It came on strong, fast, but then approaching DUSK it was like…woah! I’m tripping are you tripping we all suddenly said to each other.

Shit went bananas from there in the most brilliant, unimaginable way in such a wicked massive illegal London Rave in a disused University Complex, which I applied to 1998 and was offered but said no, lol…

Soz guys. This years weed gets me buzzed up. No acid 6 weeks now but I’m ready to trip again now.

Has anyone heard from @Xorkoth ? He hasn't posted in a week, and hasn't been answering PMs of mine. I'm not sure if weeks off are normal for him, but I don't remember seeing him away for this long before.

Hey man, I was visiting family like CG said, I thought I said something in here but maybe I only notified staff. I'm just logging on for the first time in over a week, I'll get to your PMs soon. Preparing for my girl's mom to visit for a week tomorrow so I have some house work and finishing up some improvements before then, too. Busy busy. :)

Just turned 30 yesterday. So weird. How did time went by so fast?
I feel so old yet so young.

Trippy isn't it? Wait til you hit 35... I just hit 38 myself. Looking at 40 in the near view mirror. So strange.

Visit with the family went great. Got to spend time with my nephews, they're age 3 and 1 years. This was the first time the 3 year old was really a little person and not a toddler... he talks in sentences and "why" is every other word out of his mouth. He's so fucking cute, and he loves me, he wanted to do absolutely everything with me. We went kayaking and found a lot of rocks, I showed him around the lake, told him about all the places me and his dad explored when we were little. Got to spend lots of quality time with my brother and sister, too, and brother and sister in law. My girlfriend finally really feels comfortable as part of the family I think which is awesome, she takes a long time to really open up. She also had never spent time at the lake with my family, I took her there once by ourselves for 2 days but she got to see a big part of my upbringing and life that she hadn't seen before. Everyone feels closer afterwards.

I saw some sad developments with my mom and her relationship with my siblings... I realized that it's really only me who she is ever totally herself with anymore and in fact it may have really just been me and my dad who she ever really was. Add to that the fact that she is very slowly moving towards dementia, the same way her mom did, she's totally all there and will be for a long time but she's starting to change and become less present and more easily thoughtless in the same way my grandma did, at the same age. I feel really bad for her. She's very lonely. The process of my dad's sickness and death changed her a lot and it changed my siblings' relationship with her a lot, and not in a good way. It makes me sad although I understand how they feel, I struggled with the same feelings and I'm sure I talked about it on here at various points. But I'm trying to do as much as I can to help everyone, and I realized I need to call my mom more often. She was so starved for someone to really listen to her. She picked us up from the airport when we arrived and then I drove us the 6 hours up north to the lake, I was on 2 hours of sleep and riding the music high from my show the night before and feeling really loose, and we had an epic chill, just talked and talked about everything. Had some really frank and honest discussions and connected a lot. Then I saw the difference in how she is when we're in a group and heard a lot of frustration especially from my brother. And I guess I realized what an important role I have in my family. My mom and I have always been really close, even as a little kid, she and I would talk for hours about whatever, about the universe, what life is, etc. I didn't realize it, but both of my siblings (both younger than me) did not ever have that kind of relationship with her, and always felt she was a bit surface level and emotionally distant. But that's not how it was for me.

Families are intense. I'm really thankful for mine. Especially how close my siblings and I are, and will always be. Not a lot of people have that, it turns out. Both of my parents lost the closeness with their siblings gradually as adults. My dad's greatest admiration of his kids was our close friendships with each other, and his greatest fear was that we would lose it. He particularly worried that his death would ruin it, but there is nothing that could ruin it, all three of us find that idea unimaginable. We just really like and love each other. It's great. ♥️

She picked us up from the airport when we arrived and then I drove us the 6 hours up north to the lake, I was on 2 hours of sleep and riding the music high from my show the night before and feeling really loose, and we had an epic chill, just talked and talked about everything. Had some really frank and honest discussions and connected a lot.
Ain't it amazing what you can learn about someone on a long road trip? My dad road shotgun for the 6 hour drive when I moved last month, and we had some of the best/longest conversations we've ever had. Every time I spend alone time around my father I realize more and more just how much alike we are.

My cousin came over Sunday and got the rest of his belongings out of the house, allowing my wife and I to unpack the majority of the boxes we had left laying around. We're about 90% unpacked now and I think it's helping Mrs. Gravy a lot to feel like this is her home finally. She's isolated here; while I have family (and friends in my cousins) she has no one. I try to get her to hang out with my cousins but we're all guys and we just like to stand in the driveway and drink beer, I think it really bores her lol.

Can't find time to trip since we moved. My aunt drops by with literally 5 minutes notice (max) at least twice a week, I never know when she'll be at the door. I'd hate to be balls deep in an acid trip and have to talk to her lol.

Hopefully you guys can start to make friends, or she can anyway. Do any of your cousins around have girlfriends or wives? Maybe that would be a place to start. I totally get how your wife is feeling, I really need a social life and moving has always been hard for me, I've always managed to find new friends though, but it takes some time. I guess every time before it's been from school, or in the case of where I live now, my new friend group started with Bluelight connections. So without those it would have been harder, for sure.

I try to get her to hang out with my cousins but we're all guys and we just like to stand in the driveway and drink beer

images

Do any of your cousins around have girlfriends or wives?
Well our favorite of their girlfriends is finishing up a nasty breakup with my eldest cousin; sucks cause my wife really liked her. The rest are single or live far away and only visit every once in a while :/

I'm on my way out guys, Friday. I'll go for a longer stay when a place opens up and then I'll get diagnosed for real as they couldn't here. Prognosis is still ADHD + bipolar + autism.
Very strange things have happened here, now it's almost all women here too, and me as the only approachable young (but likely autistic) male have been forced into very uncomfortable situations, it's like I've taken the place of "boyfriend", psychologist and whatever all together for multiple girls, without wanting any part of it. I've got so much stories where if you know me and my fucking face, you can imagine the extreme cringe that has been taking place.

Glad to leave this behind me, it was not a complete waste of time as Seroquel and Ritalin work as intended, we're pushing to 2x20mg a day, although when it comes to ADHD I'll just have to accept that I'm always gonna be kind of fucked. At least I'm right on time to catch some summer...

I'm glad it turned out to be somewhat positive for you. :) Bet you're looking forward to going home.

Anyone else find 2C-C kinda lame and unsatisfying? Had my second trial with it yesterday at 54mg and after an unexpectedly quick and strong come-up the peak was practically non existant. My roommate, who did it with me (same amount), and I were really stimulated on the come-up (almost uncomfortably at some points), euphoric and experienced strong visuals 30 minutes after intake, but after 80 minutes or so, when we thought the peak was going to hit everything died down. I mean, don't get me wrong I knew that 2C-C was rather chill and easy on the body but 90 minutes in we were flat out bored because so little was happening. I get that with 2C-B as well but usually after 2.5 hours and not 1.5, so that was a bit disappointing. Btw. I find 2C-B to be extremely similar to 2C-C, but -B is more fun and basically better in all aspects (IMO). The unexpectedly strong comeup was misleading I think because it suggested that the peak would be even nicer, but the come-up was the highlight of the trip tbh. We proceeded to snort ten miligrams of 2C-B as a booster, which did bring back the euphoria, bodyload and visuals a bit, but nothing to write home about. We had some very nice talks at the end of the trip though and were in a great mood overall so it was definitely not a waste of time! :) I swallowed an 80mg rock of 2-FDCK at T:04:00 (which synergized pretty well) and then we watched a couple episodes of Deathnote. Woke up with a pounding headache today, even though I hydrated pretty well, but some coffee fixed that.

Id love to hear what you think of 2C-C, because to me it felt like a watered down version of 2C-B and didn't shine anywhere except for the very forgiving bodyload (which is not necessarily a good thing in my books). Maybe further trials will change my opinion but my 42mg and 54mg trips were unspectacular even though I went in without any expectations. Maybe I dosed too low or it just isn't for me, idk. Whatever, have a good day guys!

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:
Yeah I kinda feel you, it's a good drug but not that adventurous, I enjoy a good "right in your face" dose of 2C-B much more.

It's also a pretty low dose, but I can't say that a 70mg oral trip was all that much better. It combines pretty well with 2C-D, if you wanna go for a particular kind of atmosphere. But I mean, some do really love 2C-C, probably for good reason.

i only had 25c-nbome and found it to be one of the best psychedelics i ever had..
Have some of that too and I’m excited to finally give that a go. My DOC has also been sitting in my stash for way too long..

2C-C was my first 'RC' and I absolutely love it still. I like to think of it as LSD 'lite' because its visual and thought provoking but much less in your face about it.

I find 45mg to be the minimum dosage though.

I'm realizing I desperately need to add some more dissos, acid, and benzos to my collection. All are in short supply or will be soon enough for me... hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.