• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, last night I thought this was placebo but now I'm 75% convinced that there's something else going on here...

Remember how last night I added mugwort to my cannabis/skullcap smoking blend? Well, right after taking a few big hits I jumped a couple of times from hearing things and/or seeing things out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't really think anything of it.

Well tonight I wasn't thinking about it at all and went out back to take a few hits. Ten seconds later I jumped out of my skin when I thought I saw something move in my peripheral vision on the right. (THEN I remembered, ha ha!)

It reminds me of taking too much diphenhydramine or dimenhydrinate, when you're sight and hearing become ultra-sensitive.

No clue what's going on in this ol' cranium of mine, but I offered up the rest of my bowl to nature ;)

Ha ha, Shpongle's Codex from 23:05-55 creeps me the hell out but makes me laugh my ever-loving balls off too 8o:D I must've played those 50 seconds over ten times by now!

What track are you referring to? I wanna be creeped out.

Its an awesome album indeed. I also found it overwhelming when I was stoned and listening to it :D I seriously decided to quit psychedelics after smoking a fat bong and chucking the album on :D But I came to my damn senses quick smart.

Cat needs dinner, she is really making sure I can see, hear and feel her :D

Space convict said:
Nature is so incredible, but so fucking heartbreaking.

I've really concluded that nature is almost entirely brutal. Its an uphill battle for almost every animal alive, and then we humans have the nerve to complain when the hot water runs out or some shit.

Don't get me wrong, I fuckin love the natural world, but biological systems are inherently rough on the sentient being. I tend to find a whole heap of beauty in reading about the cold void that surrounds our pale blue hellhole. I'm reading Lawrence Krauss "A Universe From Nothing" and its awesome, or at least the 17% of it that I actually understand.

I just had to change your username mate :D

Lol ;)

Some people call me the space convict, some call me the gangster of love...

What track are you referring to? I wanna be creeped out.:D

It must be part of "Empty Branes" if my math is correct. Right at 23 minutes and 5 seconds there's this crazy hypnotic chopped-up speech thing that goes on for almost one minute exactly. It's sick!

I just took my new pre-working supplement, feeling kinda low energy today but I want to work out. It has some DMAA in it, hoping I don't find it too stimulating. Also didn't realize it had DMAA in it when I bought it.

No one answered me...im guessing that was xor playing on his piano jam...as he tickles the plastic Ivory's. Ignore me, its cool.

got good news at the doctor today. my last PET scan shows no signs of cancer! we still have to keep an eye on things for the next few years to make sure it stays that way, but it sounds like i might finally be out of the woods! after almost two years of fighting!

Pharmakos that is such good news!!!!(((<3))) I'm so happy for you!

I've got some wretched cold type thing going on; my throat is just wrecked. Hopefully it passes quick. I'm sure it's exacerbated by the 12 hour shifts in a cold warehouse.

Anyway I actually came to share this amazing making-of video of some really cool digital psychedelic art. Check it out: https://youtu.be/gYhaq6MKGXo

Edit: If anyone knows the song in the video I'd love to know. First thought is Kalya Scintilla but I don't remember any violin in any of stuff.

Back to working in the warehouse. Looked for my friend all day and finally asked about him, turns out he quit two days ago because he finally got fed up with not getting a raise after 3 years. On mandatory OT through the holidays, going to soak up all that sweet OT pay that I can to make sure everyone has a good Christmas. Had 6 different people tell me they "run their own business" today, all of them offered to sell me weed. I'm like nah man I'm good. :D

Speaking of raises, the place I work at has had a terribly hard time hiring people so they just increased the base pay to $13. And that's it. No scaling wage for someone who has been there earning incremental pay increases for 9 years. I got a whopping $0.26/hr pay increase. I mean it's still something, but I certainly don't feel appreciated.

Vediog you might want to get a strep throat culture. I remember the last warehouse I worked at strep was going around for months, I guess people were passing it back and forth. I had to get treated for it twice before I decided to quit that ish.

Anyway I actually came to share this amazing making-of video of some really cool digital psychedelic art. Check it out: https://youtu.be/gYhaq6MKGXo

Edit: If anyone knows the song in the video I'd love to know. First thought is Kalya Scintilla but I don't remember any violin in any of stuff.
That video is ridiculous. I wonder how many layers were in that work file.
Dunno the song ID, am curious though.

@Vortech: Not too worried about strep at this point as I have almost none of the other symptoms. It doesn't hurt nearly as much today, but my voice is still croaky though.

Fucking CYP2D6... I took DayQuil pills containing a mere 10mg of DXM and I feel a little dissociated already. The one time I actually tried to use DXM recreationally, it was quite dysphoric. I took it on a Saturday night, and was still so unbalanced I had to call off work both Sunday and Monday nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.