• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking CYP2D6... I took DayQuil pills containing a mere 10mg of DXM and I feel a little dissociated already. The one time I actually tried to use DXM recreationally, it was quite dysphoric. I took it on a Saturday night, and was still so unbalanced I had to call off work both Sunday and Monday nights.

Yeah, doesn't that suck? For me it was after a couple of Robotrips from hell. The amount that I need to get rid of a really severe cough (probably like 60mg or so) is enough to give me mini-flashbacks!

Vediog you might want to get a strep throat culture. I remember the last warehouse I worked at strep was going around for months, I guess people were passing it back and forth. I had to get treated for it twice before I decided to quit that ish.

Warehouses breed sickness, last year we had a flu going around for months. I won't work in one without gloves and sometimes a mask when an active virus is going around. Some people laugh about it but meh I ain't getting sick. Kinda pissed off about this job at the moment, hit a deer on my first day but no damage to my car. This morning I was pacing a guy that was tailgating the car in front of him, we were all running 65mph, deer ran out and the first car nailed it and got rear ended by the idiot. Even though I had a good gap between myself and them my car is a lead sled and I ended up having to go into the other lane to miss them. I was real lucky nothing was coming otherwise I would have been in the ditch. I got a brand new motor and $5k in this car right now. I should sell the thing but it was the last thing my Grandfather gave me, he didn't really want to give it to me because he said it was a bad luck car. I'm starting to believe him.

Aside from that job is going well, it's cake work. My only problem right now are all these new hires coming to me with questions because they don't want to bug the supervision. I'm happy to help but it sucks explaining the same thing over and over again. It's obvious most of these people don't give a fuck too. They must not be drug testing them or just passing people that fail because half the temps smell like rank weed and nod out in the middle of their shifts. The regulars are staying away from them because they are trouble, it's like working in the hood. Worst part is most of the full timers don't know me so I'm getting grouped in with them by default. I don't really care, learned a long time ago just to keep my mouth shut and get my numbers. It's so easy, you just work hard for 2 hours then keep the average and no one will bother you. I don't understand how these people have a problem even getting half their number because I get double mine every day without much effort.

My friend's roommate works in a kitchen, really long hours, and he wears rubber gloves a lot. His hands have been developing rashes and now right right hand has all these nasty sores on it that won't go away. Like, open wounds, he says it hurts really bad and it driving him insane but it won't get better. Pretty gnarly... I touched a lighter he handed me that had some of the CBD oil salve he's been putting on it and it sketched me out a little, hope it's not the flesh-eating virus or something... 8o

Awe bless you for listening. I will edit it into a 3 min song....wanna add your keyboard? :)

Sure. :)

U so krazy. Ah I could not edit it to my liking, plus the song needs....something more...a hook. I havent written new music in ages but Im gonna have to find some other bit to add to the song. Im excited you might grace a track with your playing!!

I just took a picture of the sunset outside of my window, I thought I'd share it with you swirly folks. :)

NSFW:
JeKjqz5.jpg

got good news at the doctor today. my last PET scan shows no signs of cancer! we still have to keep an eye on things for the next few years to make sure it stays that way, but it sounds like i might finally be out of the woods! after almost two years of fighting!

Wow congratulations man, that's so great to hear!

^^^^

What do "your numbers" reference? Number of items pulled?

Yea if you're pulling items. Every job in the place is assigned a UPH (units per hour) that you're supposed to meet. Right now mine is set to either 325 or 30 depending on which job I'm doing. I get about 450-500/40-50 an hour if there is work. Today my numbers were shit because they have so many temps on the floor that it was nearly impossible to get a work order. If they complain about my output tomorrow I'm going to be pissed.

Jealous of the wide view you have.
Today I took some pictures of the sunrise, maybe I'll share.

My friend's roommate works in a kitchen, really long hours, and he wears rubber gloves a lot. His hands have been developing rashes and now right right hand has all these nasty sores on it that won't go away. Like, open wounds, he says it hurts really bad and it driving him insane but it won't get better. Pretty gnarly... I touched a lighter he handed me that had some of the CBD oil salve he's been putting on it and it sketched me out a little, hope it's not the flesh-eating virus or something... 8o

Errrgh.

I've come to the conclusion that LSM is good for the experience, just to have tried it. But not good as far as overall effects compared to other Lysergamides, too many negative side effects involved with the trip to really let loose and enjoy.

I had such a great day today. :) I went river hiking with my good friend, hadn't seen him in a while. We took DOC and had an amazing trip, the point of river hiking (which is a thing the both of us invented in the first place) is to provide an extremely focused activity and state of mind to get you removed from day to day life and really able to reflect on yourself and the world. Turns out he hadn't had anyone to talk to about some stuff that's been weighing on him in a long time. And I unloaded some stuff too. It ended in a long discussion about the nature of existence and what it is to be human. I'd say overall it got pretty dark by the end, but hey, shit's pretty dark. But since we're sharing pictures... I gotta say, I live in a place that is known for (and heavily visited for) an amazing Fall display. The first year I moved here, 9 years ago, was the best Fall colors overall I've ever seen. This year it seemed like it was never going to go all the way there, but all of a sudden this past week it went there. This picture does not even come close to doing it justice, but here it is. The whole landscape was a fiery red, the mountains looked almost on fire, it was probably the most incredible Fall foliage scene I've ever seen.

NSFW:
L1kFmWs.jpg

Later on we played music a lot and it was so cool getting to play with him again, we used to be in a band together but he left to join a different band. His different sort of playing was inspiring a lot of new things in me.

Now I gotta try to get tired. DOC lasts so long. But damn I love this drug. :)

Are humans a flesh eating disease?

Yes, I suppose so. We've become a virus that sickens the world, and we've even turned in on ourselves too. Humans are a hot mess, kinda. But a hot mess capable of a lot of great beauty individually. As we all demonstrate in here. :)

Xork: Sounds like a trip report waiting to be written :D I've read a couple of your "river hiking" journeys and they're awesome!

That picture is great. I have strong pareidolia so I see multiple human/canine/simian faces (from the chin up, as though they're lying down).

Status
Not open for further replies.