• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took 1-etynylcyclohexanol for the first time in years. Holy fuck....

wtf is that help^ Im assuming some disso but I still run into drugs I've never heard of around here...damn drug nerds. =D

wassup PD? I need some advice. How much should an upper lower class brah be spending on that materialistic piece of symbolism some refer to as a ring?

wtf is that help^ Im assuming some disso but I still run into drugs I've never heard of around here...damn drug nerds. =D
Like ethanol and GHB mixed togerher kinda.... I think its an alcohol but i'm a bit fucked.....or maybe a bit more....a bit more..8o Time to take another cap!

wassup PD? I need some advice. How much should an upper lower class brah be spending on that materialistic piece of symbolism some refer to as a ring?

Ah the engagement/wedding ring. A silly and wasteful practice IMO, from a time when women were basically bought from their families. I spent like $4k on the engagement ring and $700 on the wedding ring when I got married. Too much if you ask me. I'd say, get something she likes but don't go crazy. I mean you don't want to go bankrupt just to buy a symbol, nor should she want you to. Better to spend your money on building a future.

Hey guys!

Sorry for being absent for a while, had an opium habit following oxy that I have to kick... I am now 30 hours past my last dose and have no dope left, and no real hookups to speak off so should be in the clear.
Kicking it feels like something horrible at moments and who knows what gastic onslaught or etc I still have to face. But feeling alright for now, I was tapering for a while leading up to this.

Nice to see there is a new social thread!

Welcome back bro, and good luck getting off!

I had a really weird dream last night I just remembered. I worked in an office instead of at home (which I used to do for this job), and I rolled into work at like 10:15, which is almost 2 hours late. My boss was the only one there, and she was kind of pissed. I told her that sometimes my alarm clock doesn't wake me up, and she just sort of smirked at me. Then I realized I was naked, and I tried to hide behind my chair. Then all of a sudden, my family was there in the office, and my dad was was walking around quite well (he can't walk much anymore). My mom said that they found out some way to help reverse the disease and he's getting better. Then my family and my boss started interacting and my family kept trying to get me to leave with them and go out to eat or do other activities and I kept doing it, and then suddenly realizing I was supposed to be at work and getting all anxious. Throughout the whole dream I was naked and I kept forgetting, and then remembering and getting really self-conscious, except a few times when I remembered and didn't give a fuck.

LOL I know all too well of these kinda dreams. Oddly used to get the "oh shit I'm naked" dreams fairly frequently a while back. Even after you realise you're dreaming it's still fucked up haha

Fuck all imo. lol. As many believe, the tradition of engagement rings is a fucking joke. Especially when it comes with the 'advised spend' of however many months' wages (3 is it?)...$12k for a ring can get fucked hey.

I'm lucky that I've got myself one of those logical girls who thinks an engagement ring and big wedding are silly. Hell, she's not even too fussed on the idea of marriage anyway haha (though it'd happen, just really simple and no rush).

Personally, I'd still like to get her a ring when it comes around. Just for the symbolism. Would go about having a 'custom' design done up with an actual jeweller rather than one of those chain jewellery stores that charge you three times more than what you should be paying for something that isn't even unique. Wouldn't really want to spend more than say $1500 though. Would only be for formal occasion wear too.

Oh also the "tradition" of the engagement ring as we westerners know it today only fucking started in the 30s, and only because of De Beers. It's all a fucking marketing campaign, and possibly one of the most successful ever. Absolute bullshit.

Went to Roger's Gardens in Newport today, it's a botanical/outdoor decoration store, but it is organized with fantastic aesthetic sensibility. So many flowers, everyhwere, I think I was smiling half the time I was there, and the regulars at the restaurant I work at have more than once brought to my attention that I "never smile." I spent the longest period of time at the rose section, of course. (and I didn't neglect those scarlet begonias ;))

Oh also the "tradition" of the engagement ring as we westerners know it today only fucking started in the 30s, and only because of De Beers. It's all a fucking marketing campaign, and possibly one of the most successful ever. Absolute bullshit.

Cut gemstones are exceedingly beautiful. They only sparkle like the do because someone has devoted their entire working lives to bringing out the beauty of natural rocks. I'm in favor of any tradition that is formalized and codified by the presentation of gems and precious metals.

Oh, and if y'all want a recommendation for a television series to watch while high, Peg + Cat is my wake'n bake show. The target demographic is 3-5 year olds, so it is just as mature as your average [adult swim] show. The protagonist's understanding of simple arithmetic and geometry, in a universe where these are obscure concepts, gives her a hypercometency she uses to solve problems. I quite enjoy the absurdity of it.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Sorry for being absent for a while, had an opium habit following oxy that I have to kick... I am now 30 hours past my last dose and have no dope left, and no real hookups to speak off so should be in the clear.
Kicking it feels like something horrible at moments and who knows what gastic onslaught or etc I still have to face. But feeling alright for now, I was tapering for a while leading up to this.

Nice to see there is a new social thread!

Hey man, good to see you. :) Good luck getting off the opiates, that shit sucks but it's so good once you do it. If you need to talk you know where to find me.

Fuck all imo. lol. As many believe, the tradition of engagement rings is a fucking joke. Especially when it comes with the 'advised spend' of however many months' wages (3 is it?)...$12k for a ring can get fucked hey.

I'm lucky that I've got myself one of those logical girls who thinks an engagement ring and big wedding are silly. Hell, she's not even too fussed on the idea of marriage anyway haha (though it'd happen, just really simple and no rush).

I've got one of those girls too. :) I do NOW anyway, I didn't before, my ex (who I married) always had her societally-imbued dreams since she was a little girl of the big wedding ceremony, big ring, big white wedding dress. The wedding was really fun because we liked to party and so do our friends and some of our family, but overall it was a big silly waste, and she agreed afterwards. My girl now doesn't even care much about marriage. She told me that if it ever happens she wants it to be a small, simple thing that isn't "official" (ie, registered with the state, which is just bureaucracy getting involved in your relationship IMO), but it's never been important to her. That's great for me, I see no reason to break up with her, she's amazing and makes me really happy and we get along really, really well, but I've already done that whole standard marriage thing. I feel like marriage is just getting other people involved in your relationship. I can see the value for that at other times, when our lives were different, people were marrying while barely knowing each other, people were marrying who they were supposed to marry, not having the option not to marry, etc. Nowadays we have the luxury of being able to wait and choose someone we really love and are compatible with, and it's not such a one-sided man-having-the-power kind of thing. So it's not necessary to enter into this societal contract where your families and government get involved in your private relationship.

Sorry man, didn't mean to shit all over marriage, it can also be a beautiful thing. I think in concept it is a beautiful thing but to me what it means is, you and another person have stated to each other that you want to be a couple for life. The extra rules and regulations and commitments attached seem silly and outdated to me. But I mean, a failed marriage soured me to the idea, I didn't really feel this way before that. So take what I say with a grain of salt. :)

i miss Roger&Me

Dude I was JUST thinking about him, so weird. So do I... I never found out what happened to make him leave suddenly, because he left before answering my PM. :\

but also iirc he had been applying to law schools at that point in time. so hopefully he's doing it up big right now.

If he's not jaded we should hear back from him sooner or later tho? And besides, we are not the lounge, we are the love puddle brotherhood of seeing and hearing things that aren't there aren't we?!

About getting off... curiously my opi use never fucked ( ! ) with my libido, so withdrawing I should get lust rage just about then? I have a little agreed on radio silence with my girl, she is very sensitive and thing's aren't so good with her and with her worrying instead of relying on me, but other than that we are absolutely cool. She understands folding under pressure and self-medication, and I am fighting the good fight for years now so no bad feelings. I hurt her a bit by calling her dependent in a mail, mmyea :\ sometimes I can't help putting the finger on something (aspie outspeak :! ), luckily I can also defuse and do magic with words and arguments.

I have just burned my only opi bridge, glad to say - never doubted about doing that, except for the fact that I reeeeeally deeply wanted to do chemistry on opium :( After years of preparation I was just set for doing that before I drugpigged all of the pile of opium..

I feel more myself again, excited about stuff already half the time feeling okay, other half of the time is dreadful. But diaz, flubropam and etiz are helping, I got plenty more for laser precision symptom targeting, although I should really better quit within a week before I switch one dependency for another.

@ Marriage.. my cousin is having a smalltime wedding today extremely intimate, the real wedding is in Mexico... sorry I can't be there for him. I was also just talking with my dad about it, and whether moving in together and getting married are really the best thing for a relationship. I guess the relationship just changes to more deeply bonded but less exciting. My gf is up for a hippy wedding whenever we are ready, but only for what I think are good reasons and none of the traditional ones.

On a PD note: I really feel that when I am ready for it after kicking the shite and improving my physique, that I want to or almost need to trip. As if my - what you call - 'soul' would - what you call - 'appreciate' it - what you call - 'immensely'. (Rick n Morty ftw)

MESCALINE (alright if label says Synthemesc?)

I finally procured a new bag of MXE after more than a year since my last purchase. Have yet to test it, but with the impure and substituted products these days, I have to wonder if it will be any good... Probably gonna do an allergy test some time in the next day or two, and if <5mg doesn't do anything, test it out around 20-30mg. If I get nothing out of that dose, I'll be suspicious.

Any of y'all try any recent batches of MXE? I'm really hoping this stuff is legitimate, because it's probably enough for my life-time supply if it's real.

Status
Not open for further replies.