• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you need to evaporate to some distant place in nature for you next trip.. although watch your parents show up for a picnic or something XD

Reading on psychedelics; I've tried before and my attention span just isn't there. Cool if you enjoy it though. What's in your garden, HeadphonesAndLSD, by the way? I've recently started a small garden of my own; just a few hot pepper plants, purchased as young saplings. My first time gardening at all; there's a local program where you can actually rent a sizable plot of land just for personal gardening, but the waiting list is crazy and it seemed too ambitious for someone just starting out.

The oldest peppers are 6 weeks since I bought them, and have gotten large enough that I just transplanted them into 3 gallon pots. Really excited for them to start bearing fruit eventually.

2C-I is fun but I never got anything valuable from it. 2C-E is the best 2C-X IMO, well, the deepest anyway, such a profound psychedelic. 2C-C is probably my favorite down-to-earth, useful 2C-X, it's like a slightly more psychedelic 2C-B, slightly less euphoric, but every time I take it I end up having good insights into myself. Great stuff. I actually like most of the 2C-Xs better than 2C-I.

2c-e will always be special to me. Partially because the first did it when I was fairly new to psyches and the experience was extremely intense(~22mgs) but also because the the overall great time me and my friends had on it during that trip. I went to crash out on my friend's couch thinking the trip was over but all the little sounds made another wave kick back up; thankfully I realized my friends were still up in his room and we had and half a trip left which we finished off watching the sunrise at the beach while eating some breakfast. It's weird how with 2c-e you can be getting the most intense immersive visuals that synergize with the music but be almost completely sober mentally. It still has a distinctive feel though. Out of 2c-b/e/t-2/2-4 I'd say 2c-t2 is the best in overall effects.

I don't think I really dosed t4 high enough to fair compare it to t2 I only did like 8-12mgs once or twice. With t2 did 20mgs all the times I did it orally. The visuals from that dose of t2 weren't as intense a compatible or lower dose of 2c-e but it had a real psychedelic head space with strong waves of empathy. Still felt very comfortable in social settings on it even when tripling with people I just met that day. It was still rewarding alone but like mdxx better with people.

I find 2c-b is the most usefu,l versatile, and convenient. It works as a great background drug especially with doses of k when I just wanted have a nice relaxing walk on the beach or chill around the back yard. Although I love high doses of k on 2c-b(as with other psyches) allot of times I'd just likes to use tiny little threshold dosed bumps here and there in the same manner people usually smoke weed during a trip. While I find weed usually makes phenethylamines better rather clouds the trip like with tryptamines; it's still nice doing the 2c-b with just the k and no cannabis in my system at all. Once you get the right sweet spot it's nice just feeling the 2c-b head space. It's a diff rent sort of vibe to the trip; the weed effect overpower the subtle effects of the 2c-b sometimes. Not in a way that is too intense just that I find that pscyh and dissociatives without weed is rewarding and somewhat better in it's own way.

I really wish I could have some 2c-b and GHB right about now, a combo i've never tried but i'm sure its golden

In the meantime I just picked up some k and a little weed :)

I recently lost my job but its really kickstarted my motivation to worry about the long term future and i'm getting a lot of stuff done for school. I really wanna get a lab tech job working with crustaceans so I can beg them to research 5-bromo-DMT lmao

Such a shame my L and al-lad is prob degraded completely. Last time I did it and 450ugs effected way less than 150ug from the same batch and this was years ago. Had it stored in foil, bag, and glass jar.

A least some of my bit of 2cb is vacuum sealed. Maybe I'll do a moderate dose next month. Only psych I could see my self doing anytime soon if I do trip. Sucks that I don't trip is when I start just getting randomly offered a bunch of mushroom without even looking. I would take them now if it was with a specific group of people and I had cyans. I always found the trip cleaner than with cubensis; feels more dmt like.

2C-B won't degrade for a LONG time, phenethylamines are super stable. Seems odd your lysergamides would degrade so bad, I keep mine in a glass jar in a cool, dark closet, wrapped in foil, for a couple of years now and haven't noticed any potency loss. Gotta keep it away from light and heat though, and it's best to put some dessicant in with them to absorb any moisture.

I didn't get a chance see if the L had degraded(was good the times I sampled it when first getting it) just assumed it would of too since it was on sugar cubes. They are in individual sealed bags so maybe they'll be ok.

I had it in the dark with dessicant and for the most part I tried to keep my stuff split up between containers based on how often/when I planned to use it but maybe at some point while high maybe touched the bag with the al-lad blotters with my sweaty hands while looking for something else then put it back in the jar without properly screwing the lid on

Maybe it was my receptors that were fucked up then?

I mean who knows. It does seem odd that 450ug would feel weaker than 150ug of the same batch.

I hope AL-LAD doesn't degrade so easily. I have 25 doses that I've never opened (nor tried) due to my never knowing if I'll see it again. That was at least two years ago now. I hope they're still good. Room temp jar with desiccant. Now very scared to even open the packaging.

Damn me for never wanting to take my drugs for posterity's sake.

And here am on 1A-lsd. Couldn't care less because somehow its so like lsd. And of course that's everywhere, it'll find its way to ya.

For real tho I hope I didn't squander those doses.

Can I ever open that seal now?

I don't think lysergamides typically degrade very easily. I recently had some blotter that I've been sitting on (at room temperature) for years analyzed by a lab which found no degradation byproducts, and it still feels equally potent to the day I bought it. And I've heard stories of people stumbling on decades-old vials of LSD and still tripping on it.

I regret that I never trying my tma-6 that was gifted to me by a friend who knew I really wanted to try it at the time back when I had the right type of mentality to handle a long acting rare stimulating psychedelic. Is that stuff rewarding at all for micro dosing or is it one of those substances were the negative effects are too noticeable on lower doses.. It's not that I'm planning to just curious.

yo if theres any chance one of you lovely folks is going to SONIC BLOOM in Colorado this weekend please PM me I would love to see your smiling faces

For real tho I hope I didn't squander those doses.

I've got some nearly 2 year old AL-LAD that I opened almost as soon as I got it, been stored at room temp in a jar with dessicant. The paper has turned somewhat gray, whereas the ETH-LAD and ALD-52 have not changed color at all, but I don't notice a loss in potency.

I regret that I never trying my tma-6 that was gifted to me by a friend who knew I really wanted to try it at the time back when I had the right type of mentality to handle a long acting rare stimulating psychedelic. Is that stuff rewarding at all for micro dosing or is it one of those substances were the negative effects are too noticeable on lower doses.. It's not that I'm planning to just curious.

I got a sample of TMA-6 once, many years ago, but I was doing a lot of psychedelics at the time and I took it with a lot of built-up tolerance, so it was just a sort of long-lasting generic psychedelic buzz, unfortunately.

Yep, we gettin' old...

You better open that seal or it's just gonna be an archaeological specimen! In 400 years some chemist-archaeologist will say Amazing! the AL-LAD this guy squirrelled away still works! Seriously though, if you open it, it's fine. Just open it, snip off a few tabs off, and seal it all back up again, it will make a completely negligible difference to the degradation.

I like to take off a bit more than I need, so I can have my main storage, and then my sub storage for stuff that's "on the deck", so I don't have to keep going into main storage.

Pretty sure AL-LAD stores well, mine worked totally as brand new fine last summer after being in storage for 3 years.

Just wondering what's the best way to safely dispose/destroy of a small amount of some nbome samples( like ~10mg of each). I have no interest in that stuff and don't feel comfortable sharing it.

Just dissolve it in some large amount of water, and then pour that down the drain. The solution is dilution.

If it's on tabs, let them sit in some water for a long time and then fish them out. Dump the water, dispose of the tabs.

I also got like 50 mg of NBOMe I got for pretty cheap back in 2014. . . I haven't used it even once because horror stories started popping up everywhere before I could get around to actually trying it. I always though the problem was people dosing irresponsibly, but then I saw a news about a kid who allegedly took 1 mg, was fine, took 1 mg on a second occasion and died. That turned me away from even trying it. I still don't know what to do with it :/

You could probably safely micro/mini-dose it, do it volumetrically, try 100ug, if you really don't want to waste it. Or you could just dump it because who has time to mess around with this junk when there are probably many better gems in your collection.

I was actually thinking that the NBOMEs might be good for microdosing because the one thing that worries me about microdosing is that you could be chronically stimulating that serotonin receptor that cause the heart valve issues, but I think NBOMEs have actually very low agonism on that receptor. I'm a bit fuzzy on it now...

You could probably safely micro/mini-dose it, do it volumetrically, try 100ug, if you really don't want to waste it. Or you could just dump it because who has time to mess around with this junk when there are probably many better gems in your collection.

I was actually thinking that the NBOMEs might be good for microdosing because the one thing that worries me about microdosing is that you could be chronically stimulating that serotonin receptor that cause the heart valve issues, but I think NBOMEs have actually very low agonism on that receptor. I'm a bit fuzzy on it now...

I had a bad reaction the day after first time I did 25-i although it was probably mostly due to severe exhaustion and dehydration. I ended up being ok later in that day though.
The next time I tried it after not using psyches for a while when well rested and didn't get a bad reaction to it but found it to be nothing special. I shared some with a responsible friend but he didn't care for it eather

If I'm in the mood for that sort of trip or tripping at all I could always do some 2c-b or t4. I've done 2c-xs enough times to understand how I'll react to what dose/form of admin and know the side effects I get; at worst I might vomit a tiny bit on the come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.