• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember you mentioning one time that you'd put in about $40 for some coke and were disappointed by the return you'd got on that investment. I'd had about $40 worth that same day and really enjoyed it.

Sure, yeah. But the most you will ever find it for here is $80-100. When it's really good, it's the same price. It's just that most of it is cut to absolute shit unless you know someone higher on the chain. And before that was the case, it was actually even cheaper. I never paid more than $50/gram for coke back in the day and it was like 10x better than it is where I live now, like make your face numb, great euphoria, etc.

At least you guys get good shit fir the money. Man, my friend is super into coke, and will gladly pay $80/gram for this bullshit, and is always telling me about how amazing this coke he got is, and I try it hoping he's right for once, and I'm like dude, you realize if you don't get numb, it's not coke, right? I don't think he's ever actually had good coke. I don't get why he's so obsessed with it the point of having money problems all the time.

Edit: I will say that after discovering RCs; the mileage, cost, and quality of experience, I don't often use any of the classic street drugs now.

Same, for sure. Internet drugs for the win

Another thing is convenience. A gram without any trouble; decent stuff, dropped off, on time, by a reasonably polite and professional merchant, it costs a few hundred.

Meeting shifty people for shonky deals in shady places at dodgy times comes with a considerably lower price but higher risk.

Aside from prescribed benzos (used sparingly) and nootropic vendor phenibut & Modafinil (also used quite modestly), my main source of psychoactive entertainment is plants.

Mushroom field down the road, weed grows well, plenty of trichocereus cactus and acacia barks, coca flour & poppies are easy to get.. If only there were a benzo bush, I'd probably be completely herbivorous.
Just bought a couple of khat plants too.

I haven't travelled extensively, but I do have some idea how the other half live. For the relatively easy lifestyle here, pricey drugs aren't an unreasonable trade off IMO.

Damn you have hard drug delivery services? Never heard of one of those here, though I imagine they exist.

we have them in my city. never used it myself but yeah, if it's a popular drug you can be certain people are driving around delivering it

Not a fan of cocaine personally, I quite dislike some friends of mine using it too much, I would like to try really pure coke but who can justify the money in comparison to other drugs...

Coke is a drug that is never worth the money, but good coke is a nice drug. it gets worse and worse the more you do (like many drugs, but with coke the diminish returns are severe). My best experience with it was one time I was offered 2 bumps of really pure coke, I was inside a really jarring ALD-52 trip where I spent the whole peak wandering in the darkness of a new music festival, looking for my friends. A friend of these friends, right when I found them, was like "you look like you could use a bump, want some?" I did. It couldn't have been more than 40mg, and my whole face and throat went numb, and I felt the most lovely and wholesome feeling of goodness and love, really it was quite empathogenic. I started talking non-stop and the rest of the night was wonderful, after an hour it faded away with no comedown and I stayed in a great mood, having turned my energy around. They say not to mix coke and LSD, but in my experience, those bumps saved my night. But doing bump after bump and chasing the high leads to a terrible feeling.

Here almost everything Is expensive. You pay like 20/25 bucks for a hit of street acid, its fucking ridiculous. A gram of MDMA can easily go for 55/60 us dolars.

Ironically cocaine is cheaper that almost everywhere else. You can easily get a gram for ten bucks. But I dont really like it much. Ketamine is also apparently cheaper, you can get a gram of pharma ket for about 35 dollars, but I dont really know the prices elsewhere.

Coke is a drug that is never worth the money, but good coke is a nice drug. it gets worse and worse the more you do (like many drugs, but with coke the diminish returns are severe). My best experience with it was one time I was offered 2 bumps of really pure coke, I was inside a really jarring ALD-52 trip where I spent the whole peak wandering in the darkness of a new music festival, looking for my friends. A friend of these friends, right when I found them, was like "you look like you could use a bump, want some?" I did. It couldn't have been more than 40mg, and my whole face and throat went numb, and I felt the most lovely and wholesome feeling of goodness and love, really it was quite empathogenic. I started talking non-stop and the rest of the night was wonderful, after an hour it faded away with no comedown and I stayed in a great mood, having turned my energy around. They say not to mix coke and LSD, but in my experience, those bumps saved my night. But doing bump after bump and chasing the high leads to a terrible feeling.

The best coke I've ever had was just like this. A beautiful experience with very little needed.

Here almost everything Is expensive. You pay like 20/25 bucks for a hit of street acid, its fucking ridiculous. A gram of MDMA can easily go for 55/60 us dolars.

That's a shit ton for LSD (I can get a sheet for 200, there is so much LSD right now), but I can't get a gram of MDMA for that cheap.

I ate 3 supposedly LSD blotters yesterday (or 2 days ago) and I was drinking too. I fell asleep ~6 after though... I felt something, but was barely tripping, like it felt it was LSD, but really really low dose - but even 50µg dose should've kept me up for good 10-12 hours?

That's why I was so mad. But what the fuck. :O

Damn that's bogus. Thing is, LSD is the easiest drug to fake, since you can't see it. You could get some blotter paper and just sell people un-dosed hits. or dose it incredibly low. That sucks man.

uSdLUtI.jpg

Well things just a turn with a swirl. My 2CE/MXiPr is gonna be here in 15 mins im thinking about railing some MXiPr and staying up on the night going for my first trial and sniff 40mgs and see how that feels love is making and mixing it abot you being my friend. Cuz i was i had a tigers head an apple bed. Maybe have to push back the visi with my girl and say something came up andhabe her come at 12 tomorrow. Gives me enty of time i hagr 60 more mgs to work with in combinaton.

Just sniifed it down citting 2C-E/MXiPr doesnt butn as much and im coming up reawlly ast and the visuals are begik

Status
Not open for further replies.