• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna write epic report.

Just redosed MXiPr and 2C-E, having sexy time with the missus is has been wild not sleep but this combo has been epic i did it all.

Took the last orally like hour ago and she is dressing up in lingerie to give me oral sex, this cant be for real 😛

k holes with weed are truly something else. Was this crazy k hole where i was displaced across time and space in like 10 different thought streams without a body watching past memories and anything random. At one point i was sucked back in time into peaking on my crazy acid trip i took at start of oct where i ate a huge amount 500 ug +. This k hole was even beyond that and then i realized the crazy vision i had on that acid trip was my car ride back home from a party that same night before i did even more ketamine. during the acid i was sitting in bed believing i was in a space car driving through hyperspace seeing all manners of visions and now they came true down to everything detail.

Time and consciousness is truly some crazy stuff. I am going to lay off anymore ketamine and k holes it was a bit much trying to question free will destiny and the illusion of time itself.

Was hard integrating back into social settings after so much acid and its very telling when people meet me that i am a bit far out there. Started to feel more grounded the more alcohol and weed i smoked but numbing the mind to a degree to function within "normal society" is not what i want to do but i needed something to quell the brain down from the overdrive of all the acid i have taken.

I have a small amount of LSD left that i want to take all at once within a month to reset myself again from this alcohol abuse

I never ended updating about my DMT exploration. Part of it was because I still haven't been able of getting much out of it. But if anyone was interested, I have wasted a lot of what I extracted and thus far only had one significant experience and a couple of mild ones. I think almost a week after I posted here about the first time I had a "proper", albeit mild DMT experience, I tried to replicate it but wasn't having much luck with my vaping method. I then proceeded to load a regular weed bong with some DMT and tried smoking that. That was the only time I had a strong experience. Dont know if it qualifies a complete breakthrough, but it was very interesting and intense to say the least.

I found myself in the central courtyard of a square temple. There were trees, and stones, and tall grass, of strong green and blue hues. The four walls surrounding the courtyard were of red and purple, very electric colours. In one of the walls there was a very large open door revealing a small room with some geometric paintings on the walls and another door covered by a curtain. In my mind's eye I was standing there confused and looking around. Suddenly the curtain opened and for a second I saw "beings" on the other side, more like geometric stuff floating around, then the curtain closed again and I was at the courtyard again and more confused.

The imagery started looking fainter and fainter, and was slowly replaced by a large field under the sky and a strong, bright sun. I was feeling extremely happy, almost ecstatic. This started fading away also, and I regained consciousness of my surroundings and the only thing that was left were "typical" tryptamine closed eye visuals (Patterning, colors, etc). The whole experience was very shorted lived, a little under 10 minutes. I also feel like it was tainted with residual cannabis resin in the bong, as I felt pretty high for several hours after smoking.

After that I've not been able to replicate this experience, not even the milder ones. I tried smoking again on the bong and for some reason got no effect at all (Maybe burned the extract?). There was a night in particular that I wasted so much DMT, around 100 mg, without getting any effect whatsoever. Havent tried again since then. But its clearly my fault, and my vaping technique apparently sux. I read online that regular lighters shouldnt work for this, so Im going to try to get a "torch" type of lighter and a glasspipe and see if I have better luck.

Maybe DMT and me just aren't meant to be 💔

Last edited:
i want some synthetic DMT so i can IV 75mgs...

my vaping technique is poor as well, had some luck with 30-40mgs in Oil Burner with a torch tho. Had this one trip that way where i was traveling through this tunnel full of lights and patterns. Symbols rapidly flashing and rotating Egyptian Hieroglyphics was pretty wild. But i really wanna get some clean stuff and push the plunger down and explode into infinity...

My advice is to sandwich the DMT between something else smokeable in a bowl. I typically use green tea, because I don't like the muddiness that weed brings, though CBD bud can be nice, too. I've almost never had issues with sandwiching in the hundreds of times I've smoked DMT.

edit: Be gentle with it, you want to melt the DMT slowly so that it is totally caught and stuck in the plant material beneath it. Keep the flame as far away as possible when lighting the bowl, especially when you are first lighting it. Don't go for a big first hit. You're trying to introduce just enough heat to melt the crystal onto what's beneath it, but not enough heat for it to run, and on the extreme end, cause pyrolysis.

Last edited:
I never ended updating about my DMT exploration. Part of it was because I still haven't been able of getting much out of it. But if anyone was interested, I have wasted a lot of what I extracted and thus far only had one significant experience and a couple of mild ones. I think almost a week after I posted here about the first time I had a "proper", albeit mild DMT experience, I tried to replicate it but wasn't having much luck with my vaping method. I then proceeded to load a regular weed bong with some DMT and tried smoking that. That was the only time I had a strong experience. Dont know if it qualifies a complete breakthrough, but it was very interesting and intense to say the least.

I found myself in the central courtyard of a square temple. There were trees, and stones, and tall grass, of strong green and blue hues. The four walls surrounding the courtyard were of red and purple, very electric colours. In one of the walls there was a very large open door revealing a small room with some geometric paintings on the walls and another door covered by a curtain. In my mind's eye I was standing there confused and looking around. Suddenly the curtain opened and for a second I saw "beings" on the other side, more like geometric stuff floating around, then the curtain closed again and I was at the courtyard again and more confused.

The imagery started looking fainter and fainter, and was slowly replaced by a large field under the sky and a strong, bright sun. I was feeling extremely happy, almost ecstatic. This started fading away also, and I regained consciousness of my surroundings and the only thing that was left were "typical" tryptamine closed eye visuals (Patterning, colors, etc). The whole experience was very shorted lived, a little under 10 minutes. I also feel like it was tainted with residual cannabis resin in the bong, as I felt pretty high for several hours after smoking.

After that I've not been able to replicate this experience, not even the milder ones. I tried smoking again on the bong and for some reason got no effect at all (Maybe burned the extract?). There was a night in particular that I wasted so much DMT, around 100 mg, without getting any effect whatsoever. Havent tried again since then. But its clearly my fault, and my vaping technique apparently sux. I read online that regular lighters shouldnt work for this, so Im going to try to get a "torch" type of lighter and a glasspipe and see if I have better luck.

It was probably on my 15 or 20th time doing DMT that I finally had a proper, oh my god that was incredible sort of experience. And I was on LSD, too. Oh and 30mg of MXPr (not strong but a hint of MXE-esque dissociation). I have had some other noteworthy experiences, too. But it's really been a hard one for me to get anything from, surprisingly. Not that user-friendly, IME.

Residual stimulation on DPT was a bitch, I was awake still 14 hours after dosing.
Bu the experience itself was so incredible man, I can't get over it, music was so slowed down that I could feel every piano note going through my whole body, like a mini orgasm every time. It was like that for a long time. After the initial peak, which had a lot of crying and 'praying' (some weird stuff happened), it was just utter bliss and I'd be rolling around, breathing heavy, completely immersed in literally vision like CEVs. It does really last a long time, by the end I was exhausted and sweating hard.

What was your dose? Did you end up snorting it? Did it hurt as much as people say?

What was your dose? Did you end up snorting it? Did it hurt as much as people say?
100mg (3x33mg over 45 minutes) then it really hit me about 50 minutes in, snorting was no problem at all, hardly burned and there wasn't too much of a drip (I mean, you don't have to snort it right into your throat, so it's really not that much material), so imo it's a great and easy ROA. 100mg really is a lot and I shouldn't have gone that high but yeah... IM is supposed to be the superior ROA but I'm not feeling like using needles since I have no experience.

100mg (3x33mg over 45 minutes) then it really hit me about 50 minutes in, snorting was no problem at all, hardly burned and there wasn't too much of a drip (I mean, you don't have to snort it right into your throat, so it's really not that much material), so imo it's a great and easy ROA. 100mg really is a lot and I shouldn't have gone that high but yeah... IM is supposed to be the superior ROA but I'm not feeling like using needles since I have no experience.

Sounds amazing, you have me feeling a little more confident about DPT. :)

Yeah, me too, I have some lying around for over a year now. Maybe its time, since my DMT affair has been going so frustratingly. Might as well take the chance with it's dipropyl cousin.

Wow 100mg that's a hefty dose of DPT Buzz! I think the highest I ever went was 60mg of an impure batch - that rust coloured one from ages ago - so I don't even really know the actual dosage.

It's funny how it seems like DMT is such a tricky one, but it's also seemingly super popular. I can't see myself bothering tbh, I'll probably stick with the orally active 4-sub cousins, DPT and 5-MeO-DMT.

I think you'll like DPT @Img_9999

I should really get to trying dmt again. My last strong experience put me off. I was using a bukket (effective but a horrid way to ingest it as it burns and tastes awful) for 50mg. I choked and coughed as I inhaled and the acrid smoke ended up stuck in my sinuses. As I rapidly came up the pressure of the stuck smoke seemed to increase. As did the taste. I was hacking as realty fell to bits. Then I was puking. Afraid is aspirate some vomit I began to half panic.... and couldn’t let go (obviously lol).

As I came down, unharmed, I burped out the remaining burnt plastic tasting smoke and wiped the tears from my eyes. The bubbly spew on the floor could wait as for the time being I simply needed to lay there catching my breath.

The idea of dpt piqued my interest though and I’ve been sitting on some for a while. I lost interest when I didn’t get very far using orally. Even using dxm as a launch pad. If insufflation isn’t so bad I’d give that a go, though I’ve also considered plugging.

I gave up on vaporizing DMT years ago. For me, what worked better was enhanced leaf. I just dissolved the DMT in alcohol along with some harmala alkaloids, then soaked dried plant matter in the solution (peppermint, cornsilk, mullein, etc.) I let the alcohol evap and then I was ready to go every time, no more stressing botched hits. I hear vape liquid carts work even better, but I never had much luck (nor did I try very hard.) I prefer DMT orally

Wow 100mg that's a hefty dose of DPT Buzz! I think the highest I ever went was 60mg of an impure batch - that rust coloured one from ages ago - so I don't even really know the actual dosage.

It's funny how it seems like DMT is such a tricky one, but it's also seemingly super popular. I can't see myself bothering tbh, I'll probably stick with the orally active 4-sub cousins, DPT and 5-MeO-DMT.

I think you'll like DPT @Img_9999
How do you like 5-MeO-DMT?
I've only done low-ish doses (smoked & snorted) but those weren't enough to get a real feel for it, I'm curious but it's a daunting psychedelic

You mentioned doing some K after trying DMT in the other thread, do yourself a favor and rip that stuff on K if you haven't yet. Strap in though, it's much less intense and terrifying than DMT on its own but you'll end up in another world. Light doses are great, heavy doses are intense but great, being able to redose is the best (maybe not a great idea playing with fire that high)... I'd write a book mapping the terrain but the K makes it all pretty ephemeral. If you hit it right the euphoria is unreal and it completely cleans out the K comedown.

edit: I lied, it can be ridiculously intense, but definitely less terrifying and assaultive.

I've probably clocked well over 100hours in that heavy visual space by now.

I don't endorse anyone starting a K habit but if you're going to do it anyway...

Last edited:
been thinking does abusing things like ketamine change things in your brain that would impact psychedelic trips for the rest of your life. Kind of like opening your mind to another dimension even DMT breakthroughs can make you hyper sensitive to other psychedelics.

Status
Not open for further replies.