• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snorting MDMA works well, IME. It doesn't comedown after 2hrs for me. The duration is only slightly shorter than if taken orally. And 60mg of good MDMA will give a good roll.

I've been reading on ego death again over the last couple of days and came to realize something about DPT. For the past three years or so I've been singing the praises of that substance because of my only experience with it. What I've come to realize is my experience of "seeing God" was probably the only real ego death experience I've had. I thought I'd gotten there before with other substances but now I'm pretty sure I didn't. This realization has just left me with more questions and I'm amazed that those 2 hours of my life have defined the rest of it going forward.

In the future I'm going to be less vocal about the good side of DPT because if what I suspect is true my experience with it was probably very rare and unusual. I'm hopeful to repeat it some day whenever I get around to sourcing more DPT. I'm very curious if I'll be able to break through to that place again with the same dose. Years have gone by and I'm still attempting to integrate that afternoon with DPT. I've attempted to write about what happened that day multiple times but I find myself unable to put it into words. I try to describe it with concepts like "evil", "good", "demons" and "God" but nothing ever seems like a good way to communicate what happened to anyone else.

I feel the same way. I never was into one night stands and always just wanted a genuine connection with someone
This is pretty much how I've always felt and it's hard to find people that feel the same way. I think a lot of the problem finding people like that is the fact that there aren't group activities centered around meeting people like that anymore. As I age I am less excited about going to parties or shows. I always had anxiety over attending such things but the excitement would overshadow it. These days I find myself worrying about all the what if's that might happen. What if the law shows up, what is someone gets hurt, what if there is a fire in the building, what if I make an ass of myself and so on. When there is no reason to worry I invent one. A lot of my drug use was an attempt to escape and overcome thoughts like that. Nothing ever seems to work for longer than a few hours.

anybody also get extremely intense dreams for weeks and a month after having a full ego death seeing god experince. Feels like im tripping hardcore in every dream sometimes totally dissolving the dream landscape into a total feeling of oneness just like the trip with crazy visuals. Truly feels like my acid binge over lockdown has melted my mind once again probably going to take a good year of abstinence from tripping to feel grounded on earth again.

Still getting craving for more LSD though but going through heavy periods of abuse of psychedelics always lands me back in this mind state of just feeling depersonalize strong visuals that are like dropping 100 ug + sometimes. meditation and integration to try take something positive from and become better i see some people have conquered many things due to overcoming HPPD eventually. The DMT really sent me further into the deep end of been disconnected from every day reality.

anybody also get extremely intense dreams for weeks and a month after having a full ego death seeing god experince. Feels like im tripping hardcore in every dream sometimes totally dissolving the dream landscape into a total feeling of oneness just like the trip with crazy visuals. Truly feels like my acid binge over lockdown has melted my mind once again probably going to take a good year of abstinence from tripping to feel grounded on earth again.

Still getting craving for more LSD though but going through heavy periods of abuse of psychedelics always lands me back in this mind state of just feeling depersonalize strong visuals that are like dropping 100 ug + sometimes. meditation and integration to try take something positive from and become better i see some people have conquered many things due to overcoming HPPD eventually. The DMT really sent me further into the deep end of been disconnected from every day reality.
My dreams are always intense af idk why. I kinda like it honestly it's more fun that way

Keep up the meditation brotha, it's difficult as fuck sometimes but the gains will happen sooner than you even know

anybody also get extremely intense dreams for weeks and a month after having a full ego death seeing god experince.

After that experience with DPT which was at the end of a long summer of abuse of various substances (psychedelics with benzos/opioids for the come down) I felt similar to what you are describing. I lived in a sea of OEVs for months after that and depending on my mind state they would really come out. One thing in particular I noticed was being able to feel the emotional state of those around me. I could feel depression coming off people I abused opioids with to the point that I could no longer stand it and stopped hanging out with them. Depression just feels bad and I could feel the bad energy leeching into myself whenever I was around them. The last time I snorted a real opioid was a week after the break through on DPT and I never did it again. I did take bupe, methadone, and later kratom through oral routes but this was more an attempt to distance myself from opioids while still being able to work.

My time with bupe lasted only a week or so, methadone I maintained on for a couple of months, and kratom was only something I tried a year after I kicked methadone because nothing OTC seemed to help my pain. I fear I'll always be stuck in a cycle of hating opioids but tied to them because I need something to dull the pain enough for me to work and sleep. I don't really dislike opioids, they're still by far my favorite class of drug, I just don't like the kind of person I become if I take them. Even saying all that I would take morphine right now if I had it because morphine dreams are magical.

Back to dreams: I know what you mean about dreams getting very intense after using LSD. There was a time in my life for about a decade where I did not dream at all. It wasn't because I didn't remember them I just rarely obtained REM sleep due medical issues and a heavy cannabis habit. After I started taking LSD again my dreams came back in full force and became very intense. I'm trying to avoid a dream journal here but I suspect some of my dreams are driven by outside forces like spirits. Most of the time these spirits have ill intent and they bothered me to the point where I actually purified my house and sleep with items to ward them off. Since I've done this they haven't returned. I could go into details if you want.

I've also been able to go lucid twice since dreams returned. Being lucid is really fun, I like flying and rearranging my body into different forms. I've tried to train myself to do this more often but I haven't had much luck. I have only managed to go lucid due to realizing impossible things were happening in my dreams. Most of my dreams are pretty good at mimicking waking life so I don't often realize I'm dreaming. The two times I did were due to the fact that I was talking to people in my dream that are no longer alive.

Dreams are very interesting and I'm willing to bet if there were a machine that allowed you to stay in them for your entire life a lot of folks would use it. There will come a time soon where we will be able to interface directly with the brain and exploit whatever it does to form dreams. Whomever patents that will become a rich person. Culture these days is centered around so much escapism that a lot of people would end up spending their entire lives hooked up to such a machine especially if it was networked to others. Even with my fears surrounding such technology I would try it simply because certain things in life that I desire are impossible. That's why I don't tell people to "follow their dreams" anymore because I suspect a lot of folks are like me and they know their dreams are impossible. I suspect a big part of depression is due to people preferring their personal dream world to real life. Why face the world and work hard when you can just go to sleep and enjoy wonderland?

After that experience with DPT which was at the end of a long summer of abuse of various substances (psychedelics with benzos/opioids for the come down) I felt similar to what you are describing. I lived in a sea of OEVs for months after that and depending on my mind state they would really come out. One thing in particular I noticed was being able to feel the emotional state of those around me. I could feel depression coming off people I abused opioids with to the point that I could no longer stand it and stopped hanging out with them. Depression just feels bad and I could feel the bad energy leeching into myself whenever I was around them. The last time I snorted a real opioid was a week after the break through on DPT and I never did it again. I did take bupe, methadone, and later kratom through oral routes but this was more an attempt to distance myself from opioids while still being able to work.

^That's some intense shit, man !

I'm not a fan of MDMA, but I am curious about the difference between oral, rectal, and insufflated. I hear good things about rectal.

Incidentally, that is definitely the best ROA that I've tried for 2C-B-FLY

Lit up a few hits with this skunky crystalty weed finally starting to become tolerant to it again and not feel so tripped out like i eaten a few hits of acid

I hear good things about rectal.

I heard good things about rectal MDMA too so I loaded up an oral syringe with half my dose and plugged it. It really burned but I held it in because I didn't want to lose it. After about an hour of this I couldn't stand it anymore so I went to the bathroom. I shit blood. My insides didn't feel right for weeks afterwards. I had a good roll but who knows if any of the rectal dose worked.

I figured out a few days later that in my haste I used an oral syringe I'd been using to drop peroxide into my ears with to loosen up the wax. The damn thing must have been coated in the stuff. I've never attempted rectal MDMA again.

Kind of craving that intense weed edible high after telling myself i would never do edibles again lmao.

Probably be better than doing psychedelics 24/7.

When legalization hits here i hope too many idiots don't start turning up to the ER room for eating to many edibles and they put limits on them.

Anyone else into 5-MeO-MiPT? :) I have had some sitting in my collection for quite awhile, but only recently tried for the first time, and let me tell ya... I am loving this stuff! I would describe the effect as a very clean, focused rendition of the stimulating and dissociative qualities that I find attractive in LSD. I was worried about the bodyload, but it feels very comfortable at the dosages I've been taking (I don't feel the need to push this one much past 4 milligrams or so, and even that I would tend to stagger out). Excellent way to get a bit of grounded self-reflection, seasoned with a pinch of dissociative mania. I should do a longer writeup about this one.

Anyone else into 5-MeO-MiPT? :) I have had some sitting in my collection for quite awhile, but only recently tried for the first time, and let me tell ya... I am loving this stuff! I would describe the effect as a very clean, focused rendition of the stimulating and dissociative qualities that I find attractive in LSD. I was worried about the bodyload, but it feels very comfortable at the dosages I've been taking (I don't feel the need to push this one much past 4 milligrams or so, and even that I would tend to stagger out). Excellent way to get a bit of grounded self-reflection, seasoned with a pinch of dissociative mania. I should do a longer writeup about this one.

yeah, it's one of my favorites. I've done it in several different settings; home, at friends place, forest festival etc. Combined it with weed edibles once and it was almost overwhelmingly euphoric. Once I vaporized it the whole night and it was probably getting to dangerous levels, my heart was racing like hell. Once snorted too, thought it wouldn't work, but it did.

It's one of them sex psychedelics too, I've had some pretty good sexy time with myself with it.

4mg is pretty low dose though, probably never took so low dose. 6-15mg and when vaporized probably ~50mg.

Last edited:
Anyone else into 5-MeO-MiPT? :)

Lots of experience with that one. It's good stuff but best kept to lower dosages. Re-doses have a habit of invoking panic attacks in some people as does the way the effects drop off after 2 hours. The "rolling" effects wear off before the others and I've seen it cause panic in a lot of people. I've taken it in lots of settings and I think it shines the most while hiking. I've taken a large dose somewhere around 20+mg or more. At that level it's very visual and while I had a good time I would not repeat it. I once took it at a festival and made the mistake of eyeballing a dose in a dark tent. I didn't leave that tent for the rest of the night after being given a large dab. I suspect the dab was the main problem but the 5-meo-mipt certainly didn't help.

I once took it while hiking, multiple re-doses by dipping my finger into the baggie. I ended up meeting the local sheriff and hiking with him for a couple of miles. We had a good conversation and he either couldn't tell I was tripping or didn't care. I've taken it at parties and no one seemed to be able to tell I was on anything. It produces a strange effect in me where I want to be social but at the same time being social can cause anxiety suddenly. I always kept a benzo around when I used it but I never had to take one. If you get to feeling that way just wait 15-20 minutes and things will settle back down.

Edit: for whatever reason it isn't very visual at sane doses but has a bad habit of causing lasting visuals/HPPD if you abuse it over the course of several months. When I gave away my stash to someone so I couldn't go into the bag again it was a good 3-5 months before my vision returned to normal. When I had it around I was using it 2-3 times a week and substituting it for cannabis when I was out of flower.

^It never made me anxious, I would put it in place great for newbies, like 2C-B. But it is probably dangerous in high doses.

I sometimes think that the world should return to standardized 300 ug hits of LSD like the 60's and baptize people with it for there first trips in a safe setting from away from society with very experienced and loving guides.

My first trip i ate 3 blotters which i assume were probably 100 ug. Still no trip has ever been on that level of profound impossible crazy unless i eat 1000 ug +. Back in the 60's LSD was a true death rebirth first time experince on 270-300 ug blotters from oswely or nick sands.

I can attest to it the power to go big on the first trip because people will never get the opportunity to really die and be reborn like that. But i also understand the dangers i could of ended up in jail or dead but with guides like they had in the 60s like milbrook it would be totally something else for people to experience instead of the underdosed hits kid take today.

I truly believe those who lived through the 60s tripping and getting high where a fearless generation to handle that amount of acid as teens and young adults with no prior information.

Just lock them in a room with no dangerous objects in the dark and music so they can scream release tramua and whatever go crazy and come back 12 hours later reborn.

Same with mushrooms give them a strong full experience.

The most important part is getting away from civilization so you can release your inner crazy and deal with all your inner demons without the fear of law enforcement fucking their trips up.

Finding out old people stories of there first trips on orange sunshine in the 60s as teens that level of complete fucking impossible reality defying visuals and experince is something thats become lost on this zoomer fucking idiot generation of greed and consumerism.

I do feel for the 1 in 1000 person who will probably have their schizophrenia triggered by such a trip though.

I seen fucking college kids with two phones and two laptops for each fucking brand or fucking 10 year old kids with iphone x's.

Technology in a way is dumbing down alot of people. Pre social media era and cellphones people would never judge or pull out a fucking recording camera to laugh at people gurning at raves in the early 2000's late 90's. But now you cant even take a few hits of acid and go crazy at trance parties without some fucking cunt taking a video of you to put on youtube.

5-MeO-MiPT has a tendency to cause discomfort for me and those I've given it too. The bodyload can be downright unsettling considering the strong effect on the gut, for me.

I like it a lot. I've only really taken it like 5 times, but everytime it's been a great trip. Save for the first time, it gave a strange anxious reaction. But after that I've only had good experiences. I like how dreamy it is. Also, typically it has almost no visuals, but I've have two trip where it was randomly very visual. I agree that it has a kind of dissociative edge.

Given its potency, efficacy, and how comfortable and euphoric it is at low doses, I have a feeling that it would be easy to overdo 5-MeO-MiPT if you're not super cautious. I like to mix as little as a couple milligrams in a glass of juice, and slowly sip it down over the course of a few hours.

Ewwww... Now I'm scared to ever try it. I already have bad gut pain on LSD these days.

Do you dose on a completely empty stomach? FWIW, I'm sensitive to gut pain on LSD (particularly if I'm not careful about food), and if anything I find 5-MeO-MiPT to be one of the gentler psychedelics in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.