• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, oral BA with LSD is already near 100%. It's possible it would affect the experience anyone though, due to more rapid absorption. But LSD is an oddball in how it actually works.

Yeah it's not the potency I'm doing it for. (Near 100% though? How does stomach acid not affect it, unstable a molecule as LSD already is?) The onset is quicker and it has that general, clean, plugging feel to it.

I go for rectal ROAs more often than not, but LSD is one I've never felt the need to mess with. I was going to say that I just don't see the point, because it shouldn't impact onset or potency (even IV LSD is supposed to take 20min+ for onset.) Then I thought about it and kind of wonder if maaaaybe it might reduce the gut cramps lysergamides give be. That's reason enough for me to try it.

Dunno about LSD's solubility offhand, but I assume it's pretty water soluble. Ethanol shouldn't be necessary. As for extracting it, you could do 3 separate cold, distilled water pulls, I guess. I'd probably just put the blotter up my butt with some water instead, though, if I take wanted to. Send like less trouble.

But, but, the sharp corners.. @Cosmic Charlie say something.. 😅

And if acid leaks out of the blotter so poorly to begin with, it should be even worse if it's only in contact with the liquid for the short time it's yet to be absorbed, right?

My acid solution doubles for microdosing, which is why I bother in the first place. So I do want some ethanol as preservative, as a little acid gets stretched out in time considerably. I could try the distilled water as a separate experiment.

(Near 100% though? How does stomach acid not affect it, unstable a molecule as LSD already is?) The onset is quicker and it has that general, clean, plugging feel to it.
I'm not sure of the mechanism but the scientific data on it suggests it is nearly 100% bioavailable when taken orally; my best guess being that due to your small intestine containing a large amount of serotonin receptors, the majority of the drug is metabolized as it passes into your intestinal tract.

It absorbs fundally, before it reaches the stomach, if you swallow it. Also most people take it sublingually in reality which bypasses the stomach entirely.

What do you mean? Isn't the fundus a part of the stomach?

But even if it would absorb so quickly before even reaching the stomach, then why the hour long come-up? And how would that even work if non-acidic solvents do such a poor job at getting the LSD off the blotter? Because it's not as if people spit out the blotter after buccal administration, right?

So many questions, so weird.. It can't even be rapid absorption through the stomach, because it's not as if it comes up quicker than other substances. Though it seems like the blotter has to be melted to release all the goodies. So is there even any other possibility left than that acid is somehow resistant to acid?

From what I understand it is before the main stomach. This is from what I've gathered talking with people on here though.

LSD actually clears the bloodstream entirely, well before the effects are done. They think it's because it locks into receptors in a unique way and the effects are due to a cascade of signals downstream.

LSD actually clears the bloodstream entirely, well before the effects are done. They think it's because it locks into receptors in a unique way and the effects are due to a cascade of signals downstream.
Yep, the elucidation of the crystaline structure of the receptor with LSD bound to it really cleared a lot up. It's wild how it locks inteself into the receptor like that. And yeah, the long time it spends bound to the receptor may disproportionately increase the strength of downstream signaling, hence why Roth thinks microdosing it might actually have therapeutic applications. Still, I imagine most GPCR ligands produce effects in part due to downstream signaling. It's one of the best explanations for why different psychedelics produce different subjective effects.

Last edited:
Tripping hardest I have in the last few weeks right now on a combination of drugs. Having Visuals right now and a very strong feeling of Euphoria. Will definitely be taking this mixture again throughout the coming months. This Dissociative I feel is best used in combos on it's own it lacks the raw power I come to enjoy from the 3-MeO-PCP, on the plus side I can see it causing me less addiction issues which is good and I will be able to have it stay around. Hopefully those mishaps over the past few months with Dissos can became a forgotten memories. Last night I mixed the 3-HO-PCP with some supposed bk-MDMA which will have to be sent off to the lab to get tested by a friend of mine. Rolled super hard it was a good drug and was most deff an Empathogenic Cathinone.

3-HO-PCP
4-HO-MET
4-AcO-DMT
5-MeO-MiPT

Has been really enjoyable and this combo today was very well chosen. I'd snorted and took orally amounts of all four compounds in varying amounts throughout the day. Feels really good about to take 150mgs of that "Methylone" and see how that blends in I'm sure it will be Lush.

youre' tripping harden than before in life like every week xD

someone was selling bk-mdma 100e/g here a few weeks ago. lol these prices.

100? Fucking hell, I'd love to try it but no way I'm ever paying that much.

Lots of 'methylone' is eutylone and stuff like that but gets sold as methylone. Well, as far as I know at least :)

yeah and IIRC he was selling it like "better than MDMA"

if it was 50e/g I would have probably bought it. but even mdma is like 40e/g.

good thing is mdma has always been mdma here and nothing else, crystal mdma i mean. ive only done pills once and it was my first time and even then it was probably pure mdma pills.

Feel really good right now with this Empathogen/Psychedelic/Dissociative Mush Mash Combo :D

What I'd put together today is working like a charm and the synergy is making me trip well despite the tolerance I've been dealing with. The Dissos are really valuable for this reason to me for this purpose when I'd been taking that 3-MeO-PCP with the ALD-52 it was some top notch Euphoric Drug experiences.

When I was taking 3-meo-pcp, everything was euphoric. I miss that shit. If shit hits the fan more than it has already I'll probably go and drown myself with dissos rather than opiates.

The first time I ever tried methylone it was from a really old-school place that I'm sure it defunct now but I won't mention anyway, back in 2006... they were selling all their RCs for about $40/100mg. Methylone showed up and I bought 100mg for $40, we didn't know much about it yet. =D I also got2C-E, 2C-I, DiPT... basically all the things from my early reports. All way overpriced but totally worth it (except the methylone, god that 100mg was a tease).

Is methylone something you can enjoy alone like mdma? And lol for those people who say that taking mdma alone is a waste. When I take it I cant even get out of bed and barely can keep my eyes open. I wonder how MDMA has a reputation being a party drug? Were doses so low in 80s or something? And its not set and settings, ive taken it many times on psy festivals in forest or nightclubs and it always make me so lethargic.

MehDMA gets me tired, mongy and heavy, I intensely dislike it.

150mg of good MDMA is quite strong and can make me have to sit down for a while but is very stimulating in nature, especially when the setting is right. I think pills used to be like around 100mg (but in reality I have no clue hehe), which is a good dose and it's easy to get a redose in. Most pills around my area are like 250mg or more even, which is insane and imo an indication that you shouldn't buy it. But to be honest, I've only had what I 'believe' to be good MDMA three times, it's a terrible situation and I can't trust anyone on their word for it. There's a lot of discussion on the subject in the ED subforum, which I try to read from time to time but the chemistry is too hard for me and I tend to just skip it. =D

Sure it is stimulating in a way you wont sleep but it will never make me jump around or dance like madman. 3meopcp is 9000x more stimulating than mdma for me

It's more suspicious for me when people say that mdma makes them dance and stuff :unsure: always think its pills with mdma+speed

dunno what chemical it would be that works exactly the same I've bought more than 50 times over in 10 years in like 30 different sources sold as MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.