• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna Vape it from the start actually, small amount in the oil burner. From the big and dandies I feel like I'm reading less negative sorta tales of that going that route if you keep it reasonable. But yeah I'm gonna start really small like I'd do Vaping fentalouges and slowly work up. After this if it's pretty smooth for me I will try eating it. But I'm thinking that the shorter duration will be a good way to get a feel for it. And if I'm really into that I will be quit pleased with my purchase, one guy was saying the rush he gets from Vaping is even better than Meth. Going to keep studying up tommorow on this one.

Been thinking long and hard today about what the next thing I get will be eventually and quite possibly it will be 4-Pro-DMT. Given that 4-AcO-DMT is close to my favorite psychedelic and Shrooms are up there to this will surely mesh with me well. Wish I'd had the chance to scoop up some of that 4-HO-DMT that was on the market all those years ago but this may be the closet i get to come. Either that or DPT, also have some interest in BOHB as I found 2C-B to be a top notch drug. I know that it's not gonna be on that level but I'm gonna get a real good deal and I'd love to have a lifetime supply of a Phenethylamine of that sort. Have some time to think this out and make the right choice.

Craving a trip pretty badly today, mixed up the rest of my 4-AcO-DMT/4-HO-MET all together in the same bag while I was wacky on Benzos. Thankfully that's a good combo at least just weighed the bag and it's well over a gram and this will need to be conserved. Once I get some more 4-AcO-DMT I will of course be keeping my drugs separate this time. Also ended up looking 95mgs of DOC I just got literally the day before. This is why I can't take benzos what a fool I am for that shit. Also mixed up my 2C-C/2C-D-/2C-B/2C-E so I have 3 bags of Psychs right now... which are 2C's, 4-Subs and DMT. Kinda simplified what I'm going to choose to be tripping off this coming spring. I did this in a fit of paranoia because my Wife gave me the impression she wanted to flush my stash...

Which almost surely would NOT of happened cuz even when she takes pills or opiates from me she always just hides them someplace. So yeah I've been kinda embarrassed to talk about this since it happened. But it is yet another reason for me to get my shit together, my love of Psychedelics. Will have to start rebuilding collection againnim trying not to beat myself up over this and learn the lesson that's there. Thankfully I didnt lose everything completely as these are truly medicine to me and I need them for my Mental Health. But yeah me finding a new job is a priority right now for many reasons aside from just giving my Wife the rent money.

If I wanna keep tripping and doing what I love through the coming years I will have to work hard for it. And all those Psychedelic binges I was going on the past couple years were ALWAYS triggered by me taking benzos so just the amount of material wasted there is sickening to me. Feel like I have hit my rock bottom as far as my pill addiction goes, it's humiliating. Please dont judge me for being so stupid, when I'm sober I don't do things like this. Making this year a different one, where I better myself instead of digging a deeper hole. Today is my fourth day of only taking Buprenorphine and im feeling pretty proud of that.

Really wanna trip but I need to try and give this tolerance a break and focus on looking for work right now. Deff have a psychological addiction to them and need to resist the temptation and get back to using responsible like I did years ago. If I do use anything psychedelic wise it's going to be DMT here and there over the next 10 days left of my tolerance break. Don't think that would effect the situation too bad and as long as I refrain from the long-acting ones I should be alright. Maybe this afternoon I will Vape around 30mgs of DMT layered in some Parsley just to scratch the itch and take my mind from it.

Find that to be a very healing substance for me emotionally and that is something I could use about now. Next week when I see my Psych I'm telling her to take away my Clonazepam script forever. This has me in turmoil inside because of my addiction binging on them, it's a sick relationship I have with that drug. So what I will do today is spend a couple more hours responding to add's for work and when I'm ready this afternoon I will blast off. I know that I said I'd not take any for weeks but it's just too long a time frame for me and I have to work towards that a little at a time. I've been doing very well these past 4-5 days only taking my Bupe so this will be a bit of a reward.

Since DMT leaves you so fast it shouldn't set me back so far with my tolerance. Probably wont be incredibly strong due to me eating all of those 2C's/DOx last week but it should help me regardless even just based off the mindstate it leaves me in after I come back down. It's such a beautiful and mystical experience and I really need all the help I can get leading up to that moment next week when I have myself cut off. I'll come back and talk to you guys later about how things went. Going to cook up a nice lunch and write some more emails to restaurants. Hope everyone's feeling well today :)

I didn't realize that those psychedelic mixes you were doing were having a detrimental impact on your life.

Reading your posts, you've always seemed to have your shit together.

Hope you get things sorted out.

Oh man, did you seriously mix up all of your 2C's? That sucks man, sucks bad, I'd be fucking pissed, that 2C-E :cry:

I worked so hard to put together my 2C-x collection, my heart would break if I lost it, but maybe it's an epic combo, who knows :) only problem is that you'll have forever the 2C-E intenseness mixed in there.

It's not the Psychs that's the problem it's the Benzo abuse. When I get upset about those binges it more so related to the amount of drugs I was wasting. Many of those trips part of them spent in benzo blackouts with nothing to gain from it for large portions. I love psychedelic drugs and give them credit for me getting me to love myself and this world. They helped me crawl out of an IV heroin addiction and piece my life back together. Didnt mean to word things in a way that would make it sound like I'm upset with Psychedelics, I'm upset about the 10 more trips I could have went on that same material if I took it in the right state of mind.

I'm really glad you're coming out of that period, Charlie. :) There are some drugs that are bad news for people. For me, I can take benzos responsibly, but opiates and GHB, nope, I need to stay away. For you it's benzos. It's just really important to know that about yourself and then stick to it, and everything is better in life. Good work. :)

Oh man, did you seriously mix up all of your 2C's? That sucks man, sucks bad, I'd be fucking pissed, that 2C-E :cry:

I worked so hard to put together my 2C-x collection, my heart would break if I lost it, but maybe it's an epic combo, who knows :) only problem is that you'll have forever the 2C-E intenseness mixed in there.

Well the majority of it is 2C-D and 2C-C so I dont think it should be too much of an issue. Gave a friend a couple capsules of it to try out so I will see what he thinks of it. Personally I love 2C-E so if u was to take 20mgs of that powder and 3-4mgs of it is 2C-E I'd think it would be manageable. Deff not gonna drop 30mgs or more like I would if it was C or D just in case it's gonna give my ego a smack in lower doses. But hey, look at it this way I'm gonna be gobbling up that 2C-E frequently now and putting it to good use. Maybe once I start working again I will by a couple grams of 2C-B to put to the side and save that mix for the special occasions.

Pretty wacky decision I made there, but I was in conservation mode and had a limited amount of time to get everything put away. Figured it would be easier to stash in a few bags, which it is. Once I'm fully back on my feet and prove to my Wife I can do this, she isn't gonna have a problem with me building up a collection again. But yeah at least i have some stuff to alternate with throughout the year. Going to have to let my buddy know that as of now i can't help him out with more and he is gonna have to conserve the capsules i gave him which was also 3 of those 4-AcO-DMT/4-HO-MET as well.

If he is smart with um and trips once a month he should have enough to get through Spring. By that point I should be able to trip with him and be as generous as I usually am. Really had to help him tho because as I mentioned his husband passed away in the winter and i feel like he needs that more than i do right now. Everything is going to be okay, at the end of the day it's this situation and messing up my beloved collection that helped really drive home the message that I have to quit the benzos, for good.

I see, what to do right :)

2C-P this weekend for me though :D been three weeks after DOB, I'm ready. My hopes for that drug are very high, weather is ultra shit but it's gonna be like that for weeks so I'll just have to be wet. I get so excited by the prospect of new legendary drugs, my heart skipped a beat just writing this. Thinking 5 or 6mg plugged. We'll see how it turns out, I'll for sure be here to let you guys know =D because I'm tripping alone, again :( . I don't know anyone I'd dare give this drug to and I'm also too stingy to be sharing this potential KING of a psychedelic hehe.

I just meant there was obviously some stuff going on behind the scenes that wasn't apparent when you were posting about your trips.

I too have habits, addictions, various other troubles I don't mention here. I feel like psychedelics help too. Finding the right balance takes time I guess.

That 2C-conglomeration though :confused:

Maybe that's how that '2C-EF' mix came about :ROFLMAO:

Fuck that 2C-EF guy man, if he'd just be selling 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7 I'd have been all over him as well, waving my money around, all excited.

He tried to sell us poor nerds on 2C-YN as well, glad he got exposed by good guy @Pfafffed

Yes thank goodness for pfafffed as I was about to order some of that 2C-YN also. Glad I didn't pay some ridiculous price for something that wasn't even what was advertised. Guy already got me for the 2C-EF and I'm sure many more of us. Was so happy to finally try 2C-EF, what a bummer that was.

Well the 32mgs of DMT is loaded up in the pipe and I'm getting myself mentally prepared for this. Always have to work up a bit of courage just before the leap, gonna find some good tunes to play and guide me through the trip. Something from the Grateful Dead a live show so it's long and I dont have to mess around changing tracks. Alright well here it goes :)

What did the "2C-YN" turn out to be?

Yeah huge bummer. Though the 2C-T-2/2C-T_7/2C-C mix is really good, I'm still going to eventually use it all but it was like $1 per mg so fuck that.

This 2c-yn talk along with having friends using Something they were sold as “molly” which was was most likely meth or some rc stimulant made me just purchase a test kit.

That DMT trip was so Euphoric and just what I needed and it sorta made me come to the decision to go a little deeper. Just took 20-23mgs of that 4-Sub mix so it should be a nice night for me. Know that my tolerance is never gonna be baseline if I keep this up but I really need this now. The Psychedelics will help treat my cravings for other drugs and is the healthiest alternative for me. Still smiling super heavy and I smoked that DMT two hours ago now. Feel pretty lucky to experience three different Tryptamines in one day, life is good :)

This 2c-yn talk along with having friends using Something they were sold as “molly” which was was most likely meth or some rc stimulant made me just purchase a test kit.

90% sure it was meth, due to duration, taste, and being very potent. Robbie said it was mostly likely a cathinone but I don't know any that fit the bill, plus then he got all fiendy and went home and was making weird excuses about not coming out with us after saying "hmmm.... we have a bunch of this... hmmm", after being like "I hope it is, that would be awesome"

That's kinda the reason I pretty much only do RC's nowadays I know what it is I'm getting at least. Very difficult to source drugs that are what they are advertised in person these days. But from the way you describe that Xorky in the other thread it does indeed sound like Meth.

I took some 2C-B tonight... quite a bit later, I took one lungful of nitrous, and all of a sudden I was feeling the most insanely intense pleasure, it was like a constant orgasm, overwhelming... it kept going, and going, and I couldn't even think about anything, it was just pleasure... after a minute it started to freak me out a little. It kept going for a few minutes and then I could think again and I just felt regular awesome.

Never had that happen before... wow 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.