• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it would work, I would be worried about lung damage though, maybe not from a one-off time, but if you did it repeatedly over time. 2C-Xs are very caustic, they hurt worse than just about anything to snort. Though, if you use enough water so it's not super concentrated, they don't bother me much rectally.

I usually plug t4 when I take it but notice it is allot more discomferting than 2cb but it usually goes away after a bit.

'usually' :) nice man, what do you think of the drug?

Not that much info on it but it might be the coolest one of the 2C-T-x

The founder of PsychonautWiki recommended vaporizing 2C-C for the visuals. I just don't think I want anything that caustic in my lungs, nor do I like the look of that benzene ring.

So apparently some batches of heroin sold in South Peoria this week were testing positive for MXE. What the everloving hell??

Whaaaa...? Who the fuck would waste such a rare jewel on such a common drug??

Anyone have any experience with micro/macro dosing of 5-MeO-MiPT was thinking about starting my trials with 300-500ugs and slowly working my way up with this psychedelic. The body load from 4-HO-MiPT I get hopefully doesn't cross over to this tho I hear it has nausea issues in and of itself. So I was planning on only plugging it once a go over a couple mg's eventually I understand it's pretty potent. Does smoking decrease the bodyload?

In my experience, moxy doesn't have nausea, but it does have an intense bodyload on the come-up, but then it evens out. I would say the bodyload is definitely more intense than 4-HO-MiPT's, at least for me.

Tonight I'm gonna take some LSD and do my band's annual "birthday jam" for my bandmate's birthday, and then go to the weekly funk jam, and take some MDMA and/or 2C-B. :)

The bodyload of 5-MeO-MiPT is one of the strongest I've experienced, next to DOC. Even 1-2mgs has a significant bodyload for me. From what I've read, it actually gets easier as you get higher in dosage (to a point of course) because the rest of the experience catches up and gives you elsewhere to direct energy/attention. But, I could be making that up.

From what I've read, it actually gets easier as you get higher in dosage (to a point of course) because the rest of the experience catches up and gives you elsewhere to direct energy/attention. But, I could be making that up.
It's plausible. There are a lot of drugs that are uncomfortable if you don't dose high enough.

Well as long as the bodyload isnt persistent nausea and more so muscle tension/stimulation I will be okay with that I think if it's limited, I get along very well with DOx even I'm pretty dosages. I just hate being sick too my stomach I deal with it on a daily basis. But from the way the two of you describe it doesnt seem to be the case.

Do you think plugging would help or is this just related to the drug itself and something you can't really get around. It sounds like such a good drug I've been reading up on it alot in preperation, gotta scratch it off the list. Alot of you guys talk real highly of this one and I just have to find out, seems like it's highly recreational and be good for me to take at parties in place of alcohol. Only drank one time in the last couple months which is good.

Today I am pretty much totally sober I took my Bupe when I woke up and that's it. Trying to get healthy again, just went and bought a whole bunch of different vegetables for the rest of the week and chicken. Pretty much got no junk food besides a box of ice pops...guilty pleasure of mine. When I do get back to tripping it's going to be in a more controlled manner. Just once a week and I will be using DMT as one of those and a long-acting Psych the next week and keep rotating.

Tolerance has become an issue and I have to take mega doses to get visuals. Most I've had lately was from that 10mgs of DOPr which was absolutely insane in that regard rainbows erupting out of everything in my house I could barely even see thru them it was so strong in that regard, added 2C-D in and took it up another notch came close to ego loss for awhile there...but my tolerance played a major role and I doubt I could have withstood the psychedlic onslaught of that weekend without it, the last day of it was DOC/2C-C what an epic 48 hours that was.

But since then I have left the Psychs alone and I'm hoping I didn't cause any sort of permanent tolerance. So I'm gonna wait 2-3 weeks and then smoke some DMT and I'm sure it will get me higher than it ever has before. Then a week after that either first trial with 5-MeO-MiPT or a 4-AcO-DMT/4-HO-MET combo not really 100% sure which direction I'll go first possibly the later cuz I need a spiritual experience pretty badly in my life right now.

No tolerance is permanent, it will revert at some point but my guess will be it won't totally go away for a good while. It's proportional to how long you were dosing so heavily.

I have been wondering how that DOPr went, crazy visual right? It's nuts. I did 6.6mg without tolerance and everything was made up of rainbow ripples... could barely tell what I was looking at at times. One of my best trips ever.

Probably some if the strongest visuals I've had from a Phenethylamine on a similar level to those of 2C-E but this just lasted forever like a 12 hour peak living in Candy Land, extreme levels of Euphoria. Had a hard time communicating for that first day. Took awhile to come on but when it did was breathtaking. Really is a top tier drug as you said I hope somebody starts synthing some of it again eventually. Was in so many drugs and I was in and out of these dream like visual projects for big portions and it's difficult to describe and my memories funny for big parts of those days as i took large amounts of some sedatives and opioids.

The stimulation of such a high dose and rise in blood pressure could have made it a sketchy situation without them. But if and when we cross paths again I will take it on it's own. Gotta stop fucking with all those negative drugs they make me compulsive and I do shit like eating hundreds of mg's of Tryptamines and all kinds of wacky stuff. Can't live like that anymore, so I'm going back to the basics and need to be really strict about my consumption of stuff. The trip was a blast but the aftermath of that weekend was pretty bad in regards to what I put my wife through. I was pretty much catatonic that first day my brain a puddle of psychedelic mush.

Catatonic, then cat bird pic, as the Japanese call the owl, the wise winged one.

On the topic of negative drugs, it was surprising trying out opioids for the first time. Only tried codeine in the past, and then only once for throwing it at some DXM. Maybe that has set expectations nevertheless. Because the experience was just some euphoria really, nothing what other substances wouldn't be able do, in my rookie though honest opinion.

But the day after was so.. sad. Somehow the sad was just so much more sad than the high was high. It's the only reason I can think of for revisiting, and that is to explore Sadness itself. Not even MDMA's sponge brain effects evoke quite such a desolation, such gratuitous despair, such a senseless sense of sorrow which is actually quite logical as it's returning to the same situation but now with upregulated pain receptors and there you go.

So yeah, not gonna bother again with a substance of which the prime allure seems to be the cessation of its own horrible down state. Captain Obvious, I know.. but still surprised I much prefer the muscimol body high over opioids, I expected to at least be a bit tempted to dive in, but no.

Occasional opioid use (once or twice a year) usually give mild me afterglow for the next day, I have never gone through opioid withdrawals or plan to. I've only tried oxycodone and tramadol.

Last edited:
@Cosmic Charlie I've experienced stomach issues and nausea not infrequently on 5-MeO-MiPT. Maybe do some more reading and see how people report the bodyload to be?

Yeah that is why I'm sorta nervous and will start stupid low with it. Alot of my Nausea problems were related to another substance I was on for a long time I'd found out. And since I cut it out my symptoms have been improving and if I dont drink for awhile and avoid spicy foods I will probably be okay. This why I'm gonna start really low tho like sub mg and see what happens. I know this is a roll of the dice and if I'm really not into it I'll figure something out. It sounds like a good psych tho.

Does ROA matter with the bodyload psy997?

Does ROA matter with the bodyload psy997?

Mmm probably a little? Honestly I can't remember. I've used it no more than 3-4 times in the past 3 or so years, all 2-4mg doses orally. It's been too long since I was plugging it and eating it.

@psy997 Fuck man, you got nauseous off 2-4mgs, did it pass after the comeup? I'm gonna try to take 500ugs and then maybe 1-2mgs but I'm gonna be hesitant going above that depending how my body reacts. Have a feeling that Vaping it might ease things a bit and I'll probably try and drop like the littlest bit I can in there like a couple mg's at a time and go for it. From alot of these reports I'm reading it's alot shorter that way and if things go south I will just ride it out. It seems like it's real roll of the dice with this one. People either love it or hate it but all this talk of the MDMA or the Tryptamines had me extremely intrested.

Going to be trialing the 5-Methyl-MDA first maybe the beginning of next week. And then by the time the following Weekend comes around I'm gonna smoke DMT the first night and the following morning take 500ugs along with my breakfast. Some people talk about not wanting to go above 2mgs cuz its strong at that point and others saying there goto is 15-17mgs. It's a really tricky one to figure out by just reading like most Tryptamines but I suppose the 5-MeO's are another beast then the 4-subs and Base Compounds. Gonna have to find this out first hand to really know. But with these stories of the Euphoria even at small doses rivaling MDMA have me willing to give it ago.

I've been on the search for the perfect Psychedelic to use as an Empathogen replacement for a long time now. I'm going to be eating clean all week in preparation of what's to come and as I enter DMT space the night before I'm hoping to come back with the perfect mindset to enter this in. Haven't been this nervous about taking a Psych in a long-time, hoping that this is the answer to my prayers in regards to going out to shows or social situations in light doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.