• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely even slept but feel not so bad cause of the DOC, still kinda trippy while smoking weed this morning. My sickness seems to have let up a bit which is great just really drained. Me and my fiance stayed at her parents in the guest room sharing a TWIN bed which is super difficult. This is gonna be a big day at work and thankfully I'm not as sick and that wacked out DOC for the common cold cure works? Not really but it made me ignore the symptoms and I tripled the dose of Host Defense Comprehensive Immune Support mushrooms it's a Miracle. Not just for this but my life, my Immune system was failing due to a chronic illness I developed and doctors tried to fight it off the first few years with repeated rounds of antibiotics.

This in turn wrecked my immune system because of my gut floral, I'd get sick every 3 or 4 weeks for years. I started taking Paul Stamets pills after I saw him speak a lecture on YouTube. This is the first time I got sick in 4-5 months and the symptoms are mild compared to the last years before. It literally 100% changed my life and whenever I feel sick I up the dose and it knocks it out. All different types of Mushrooms out there are magical. Wish more people would take it I can only imagine what they will do for healthy people if you always stay on it. This stuff legit works better than antibiotics and is an ancient medicine all the mushrooms been used by different cultures. The supplement is just paired up in a great way by a Mushroom genius/enthusiast. Really got so much love for that guy because of his help. My girlfriend yells at me if I talk about mushrooms too much sometimes, lol. But she loves them because she has watched it work and will cosign everything I say. When she gets sick I'll give her some but she won't take it every day, gets expensive cause I take 3 or 4 but it keeps me healthy and happier for this reason.

Happy Thanksgiving Pd Fam <3

yeah I take a blend of 10 medicinal mushrooms are it's wild how effective they are at basically everything, I take nootropics sometimes but I find the mushroom blend to be even more noticeable for mental clarity. Plus I get sick less often and there are cancer-shrinking ones in there too (with clinical studies done, not just hippie babble). Medicinal mushrooms are amazing. I really like hearing Paul Stamets talking about it.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating today! <3 It's a rainy day here, I've got a bunch of family here, and I'm helping make dinner while buzzing on LSD and caffeine, which is pretty much a perfect Thanksgiving in my book!

yeah I take a blend of 10 medicinal mushrooms are it's wild how effective they are at basically everything, I take nootropics sometimes but I find the mushroom blend to be even more noticeable for mental clarity. Plus I get sick less often and there are cancer-shrinking ones in there too (with clinical studies done, not just hippie babble). Medicinal mushrooms are amazing. I really like hearing Paul Stamets talking about it.

I'm usually pretty skeptical of nootropics myself, particularly after finding piracetam to be pretty uninteresting, but I have to admit that your hype for these mushrooms has me curious. What's in the blend?

I've heard claims of great results from vitamin D supplementation as well, so I've been giving that a go recently, particuarly in light of my recent bloodwork which said I was deficient. I should note that anyone considering supplementing vitamin D should consider that it increases urinary calcium excretion, which I think is linked to kidney stone formation, so you don't wanna overdo it.

Last edited:
I have been thinking of adding medicinal mushrooms like lions manes and other into my supplementation. Which ones are you using?

I use Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, and Red Reishi all from Nootropics Depot, the 8:1 or 10:1 extracts, and they're amazing. Take 1g of all three and you'll be blown away at the energy and focus you have. I usually take 600-750mg of each a day because 1g of each is just too much.

Also, regarding sickness and immune support, the absolute best thing in the world IMO is Elderberry Syrup. Elderberry Syrup, Echinacea, Goldenseal, and a local chi boosting herb blend is what I take anytime I'm getting sick or am sick and it knocks it out like nothing.

I'm usually pretty skeptical of nootropics myself, particularly after finding piracetam to be pretty uninteresting, but I have to admit that your hype for these mushrooms has me curious. What's in the blend?

I know there is Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Turkey Tail and Reishi, I don't remember the others off the top of my head but next time I go in there to get more I'll try to remember to read the jar because it says them all and how much of each.

I've been occasionally adding 0.1g of psilocybe too, a la Paul Stamets. :)

Yeah, Stamets is obviously super valuable. He tricks me into skepticism with his angry vocal tone. I'm probably wrong on all accounts.. shit happens. I'll figure out a way to interface with his gifts to humanity.

@Xorkoth
Yeah somehow I devoured 32 beers in a row listening to my own set, with only an emotional hangover. Might have something to do with that. And I probably should avoid that from happening again.

Last edited:
I use Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, and Red Reishi all from Nootropics Depot, the 8:1 or 10:1 extracts, and they're amazing. Take 1g of all three and you'll be blown away at the energy and focus you have. I usually take 600-750mg of each a day because 1g of each is just too much.

I know there is Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Turkey Tail and Reishi, I don't remember the others off the top of my head but next time I go in there to get more I'll try to remember to read the jar because it says them all and how much of each.

I'd love to know if anyone has identified any of the biologically active components of any of these mushrooms, and what sort of effect they might be having in the body.

Ended up taking some 2C-B on the comedown of the LSD yesterday, which was just fantastic. :) The tail end of the LSD trip added an extra edge to the 2C-B, but of course it was softer than LSD alone would have been. I'm very excited to explore this combination more in the future.

Decided on a whim to take some 2C-D when I get back to crib in a hour so. The draw to psychedelics is becoming stronger and stronger. If I dose 35mgs I'm gonna have a powerful experience. The last three times I've dropped it's been light doses so I'm pretty sure tolerance won't be an issue. And the coolest part is the length of this one I should be back at baseline by midnight. Feels like I'm on the brink of something amazing, honestly wish I could trip like this forever it's so beautiful. And she wants to get frisky later and the 2C-x are incredible drugs when it comes sexy time. Going to listen to The War on Drugs during the peak, used to love listening to Wagonwheel Blues on LSD and 2C-E trips :)

Feels like I'm on the brink of something amazing, honestly wish I could trip like this forever it's so beautiful.

Haha, I know what you mean. Hope you have a great trip! :)

I'd love to know if anyone has identified any of the biologically active components of any of these mushrooms, and what sort of effect they might be having in the body.

Okay, wow. I started looking into cordyceps specifically, and what I'm finding is really fascinating. Apparently it contains a compound similar to adenosine called cordycepin, which has been found to produce antidepressant effects by AMPA receptor stimulation. This is particularly significant, because the same signalling pathway has been shown to mediate the antidepressant effects of ketamine, and presumably should be a key factor in psychedelic drugs as well, which also involve AMPA.

Thanks TAC, it has been a wonderful trip this drug just feels so good as it runs through your body. That Phenthylamine body high is like nothing else. Everything was so funny tonight and I had my fiance laughing for hours. Even with tolerance from the DOC today's trip was a blast. Gonna really actually try and give it a week or so tho because when I do that 4-AcO-DMT/LSD I'm going to want the littlest bit of tolerance if possible.

Have a feeling like that combo is gonna be one of the big ones. But yes oh yes my friends this 2C-D is so nice, gotta save it for the future and use the stuff sparingly. It's almost an empathetic type trip today I've had barely any visuals but strong psychedelic mindset which is the most important part for me by all means.

Love this stuff, everyone should give it a go if possible. If i hadn't been tripping so much lately I'm sure the Swirly factor wouldn't be so dulled. Gotta slow down for awhile and let it fall all the way to baseline. It's just that tripping is so tempting and I have so much to play with. Doesn't mean I gotta rush and will just ride my Glow for awhile. Maybe have this one last big trip next week and then a break for a few weeks to reset tolerance completely :)

Last edited:
Have the opportunity to get some 3-HO-PCP, always been very interested in this one it sounds like one of the better Dissos. Yeah or Nay, it's much more potent than my other option's so I could make a Gram last forever probably.

What do you guys think about of that one?

^ Worth trying if you're into dissociatives I would say for sure. Definitely interesting, and a little more forgiving than it's 3-MeO cousin. Probably you could make a gram last forever for sure, I got 100mg only myself, used 80mg over 3 experiences total (last one culminating in an epic world shattering trip combined with metocin) and ended up flushing the rest. On that note, I think low doses combine fantastically well with psychedelics although I would advise extreme caution if you choose to down that route because of the potential for extreme potentiation coupled with the classic dissociative delusion of sobriety leading you to think you're less altered than you actually are. :sneaky: That was the case for me anyway. Saying that I think really with most of the PCP analogues low doses are where they really shine, high doses are just too alien and often so dissociating as to be unsafe - especially when you consider the aforementioned sobriety delusion and the fact that these substances are generally not sedating. Maybe you're already aware of this if you've sampled 3-MeO-PCP or something similar... anyway, yeah, if you're curious I'd personally say it's worth a try and would agree it's one of the better dissos - personally again I prefer the more sedating, ketaminesque kind but as far as the stimulating ones go I'd rank this one highly.

These are the Dissos I've tried
In order of greatness, cuz it's more fun that way. Deff not as many as most of you but I have quite a bit of experience with other psychedelic compounds and have primarily focused on those. Some of them have unique effects and have occasionally produced some breathtaking and life changing experience.

1.) MXE
2.) PCP
3.) MXPr
4.) Ketamine
5.) 2F-DCK
6.) DXM
7.) N2O

AllMoving to my new apartment today and while I was packing I found a blister pack of Soma that I lost last year. Took 1.5 grams and feeling really nice. Took a 25mg THC edible and vaped a little Blue Dream Shatter and it should synergize well. Carispridol is one of my favorite downers by a long shot and is so Euphoric. Feeling a little wobbly when I walk around but that's normal so it's okay. Wish you didn't have to order it from such suspicious countries in customs eyes. Most of them go through but once in awhile they are snagged. Been craving this also, what a gift from the Universe I'm floating on cloud 9. Not to mention the Bupe I took 16mgs of, this is how you catch a Nod :)

Last edited:
These are the Dissos I've tried
In order of greatness, cuz it's more fun that way. Deff not as many as most of you but I have quite a bit of experience with other psychedelic compounds and have primarily focused on those. Some of them have unique effects and have occasionally produced some breathtaking and life changing experience.

1.) MXE
2.) PCP
3.) MXPr
4.) Ketamine
5.) 2F-DCK
6.) DXM

Mine is, with some slight confusion/further deliberation needed re: MXPr and Ketamine

1) MXE
2) DXM
3) Ketamine
4) N2O
5) 3-MeO-PCP
6) MXPr
7) O-PCE

I'm somewhat jealous that you've tried actual PCP, @Cosmic Charlie, 😁 I'd love to get the opportunity to try this one day. I would say however that apart from PCP which I can't comment on of course 3-HO-PCP is a little different to everything on that list, the dissociative effects being primarily psychological/headspace oriented rather than perceptual until you start to get to very high doses... This I think contributes to that sobriety delusion I keep going on about. As far as introductions to the ~PCP analogue family go though, 3-HO~ is probably the best, I think it might even be a little easier going than PCP itself although this is again just speculation on my part from second hand information.

I kinda want like just a little bit of some PCP analogue but I don't really feel comfortable with a stash of potent, euphoric dissos cause I tend to compulsively dose/redose.

Like I would love to go to a bar/lounge that sells single doses of dissos in a relaxed semi social setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.