• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm thinking about doing a bit of MDMA and 4-AcO-DMT tonight. I'm thinking 40-50mg MDMA and 10-15mg 4-AcO plugged at the same time. I hope the MDMA is good, I haven't tried this batch out yet but have been assured it's magic.

I have so much going on that I need to feel and be with, I had a breakthrough in it last night, there's a lot more to be moved, and I can't help but feel this would help me get in touch even quicker. We'll see.

I'm eating dinner and taking the next hour or so to make my decision.

Have you combined 4-AcO-DMT with MDMA before? I'm quite curious how they might interact. Personally I find 4-AcO-DMT to be an extremely unpleasant psychedelic, probably the most dysphoric I've taken, although undeniably powerful and potentially healing. I do wonder if the combination with something like MDMA would somewhat ground the experience, given the right dosages of each.

^ Interesting that you find 4-AcO-DMT to be distinctly unpleasant, honestly I do also find it to be quite dark a lot of the time, even in lower doses I've had trips where I've spent a lot of them just lying down thinking about all the suffering in the world... although mindset could play a part, admittedly. I've had some transformative experiences on it too, but primarily combined with other substances, like 4-MMC, ketamine, or 4-HO-MET. I think actually my largest doses have been in combination with ketamine... I'm not sure I've had the stomach to handle them solo, although I would love to try and will do when I feel ready psychologically. Even the combination with 4-HO-MET softens the experience considerably, IME, although 4-HO-MET has always felt a little easier/less challenging and thus potentially less transformative.

I would personally expect that much like 4-MMC, MDMA and 4-AcO-DMT would interact very well, although MDMA weirdly might be a bit more unpredictable than 4-MMC since it's distinctly more psychedelic in it's own right...

4-AcO-DMT in very high doses can be very euphoric, but still in a grounded sort of way. My euphoria stemmed from being completely astounded to the things it did to my brain, and from some revelations about my family and music, both of which I sadly cannot recall anymore.

Have you combined 4-AcO-DMT with MDMA before? I'm quite curious how they might interact. Personally I find 4-AcO-DMT to be an extremely unpleasant psychedelic, probably the most dysphoric I've taken, although undeniably powerful and potentially healing. I do wonder if the combination with something like MDMA would somewhat ground the experience, given the right dosages of each.

I don't think I have, no. I've almost never combined MDMA with a psychedelic. The only time before this I'm remembering is 1-1.5g of shrooms on top of 125mg MDMA.

It was a good combo so far as I could tell, though I have a fuckton going on emotionally and personally so it's hard to gauge how the combination is itself vs what my internal world is like.

^ Interesting that you find 4-AcO-DMT to be distinctly unpleasant, honestly I do also find it to be quite dark a lot of the time, even in lower doses I've had trips where I've spent a lot of them just lying down thinking about all the suffering in the world... although mindset could play a part, admittedly. I've had some transformative experiences on it too, but primarily combined with other substances, like 4-MMC, ketamine, or 4-HO-MET. I think actually my largest doses have been in combination with ketamine... I'm not sure I've had the stomach to handle them solo, although I would love to try and will do when I feel ready psychologically. Even the combination with 4-HO-MET softens the experience considerably, IME, although 4-HO-MET has always felt a little easier/less challenging and thus potentially less transformative.

I would personally expect that much like 4-MMC, MDMA and 4-AcO-DMT would interact very well, although MDMA weirdly might be a bit more unpredictable than 4-MMC since it's distinctly more psychedelic in it's own right...

Yep, I totally agree about 4-HO-MET. While 4-HO-MET definitely shares some common ground with 4-AcO-DMT for me, and retains a bit of the same dark edge, it is considerably softened in the former. Of course, it's not quite as ego-shattering, but I do still find it to have enough cognitive oomph to be intellectually stimulating. I have also combined 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-MET with success, but to be honest, from a recreational standpoint I'd rather just take 4-HO-MET alone.

I had forgotten until just now that the couple of times that I did manage to enjoy 4-AcO-DMT was in combination with methamphetamine, lol. I also found that having tea with 4-HO-MiPT considerably dampened the headspace chaos. Apparently stimulants generally make 4-substituted tryptamines more enjoyable for me, whereas I have not found them to combine particularly well with e.g. LSD, which is quite stimulating on its own for me.

I tried this MDMA pill tonight, took about 1/3 and it was absolutely great, loved smoking weed on it too.

Shame it's pretty cold out already, but what can you do, summer won't be here for many months...

Summer seems a long way off... I'm still looking forward to it though.

I decided to take some 5-MeO-DALT this evening, I've been mildly curious about it for some time. So far it's nice but nothing remarkable.

I've wanted to give that one a try for a while now. All headspace apparently?

I can see how that could be intriguing in theory, but maybe underwhelming in comparison to other tryptamines.

Just took 20mg 4-aco-dmt even though I took 55mg 2C-C yesterday. First time taking 4-aco-dmt, but I went for the higher dose in the hopes to combat cross tolerance. Added on a mg of etizolam and 8mg O-DT just before dosing to mellow any come-up jitters or gut clenching.

It's deff more of a rough comeup than 2C-C is but its easier than Mushrooms for me and i doubt you'll have an issue. Id even say that the psychological part is whats the more intense part then the physical. That stuff is some heavy shit and i love it, i trip on it pretty frequently.

Just bought a Gram of Blue Dream Shatter with my two eighths of Flower that are Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie. Gonna get a Dab pen next week i just mixed a piece of Shatter up into some weed and smoked its strong as hell. Im so Stoned right now its ridicules.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to give it a shot sometime, probably. I've never vaporized any phenethylamines though. If the duration was a good bit less it would be awesome. DOPr is a trip of the highest caliber.

I had a friend who said he got good results from vaping 2c-t4; I never done it that way though.

Got a new dabber that's allot smaller than my other and works pretty nice. Thought about trying to use it to vape it since I have some spare nails and another piece so I don't got to worry about it getting resin in it.

I've wanted to give that one a try for a while now. All headspace apparently?

I can see how that could be intriguing in theory, but maybe underwhelming in comparison to other tryptamines.

Actually it was all physical and no headspace at all. I smoked weed and got slightly trippy. Mostly it was a pleasurable body buzz, in fact I can't even say it felt euphoric, just a mood boost. I felt kinda mentally scattered. I was taking notes but I don't know if I'll bother with a report. I might need to just take it higher. I did 30mg plus a 15mg booster an hour in. All oral.

Anyone feel like giving me a really rough primer on the main ones of the 2C- series? I felt like I had some vicarious idea a while back from reading trip reports and whatnot but as I say, that was a while back. I could look it up of course, but why do that when there are so many knowledgeable psychonauts right here? ;)

Should have the opportunity to sample 2C-C and 2C-D soonish... thus almost completing my collection - B, C, D, E, I... :p Gonna be really sad to do the 2C-I though as only have such a miniscule amount... heard good things about that one though. Maybe close to the end of my drug break I'll have a 2C-Christmas! :LOL:

Obviously still missing the truly exotics, T-4, T-7, B-FLY, etc... but those'll do for now I'm sure.

Anyone feel like giving me a really rough primer on the main ones of the 2C- series? I felt like I had some vicarious idea a while back from reading trip reports and whatnot but as I say, that was a while back. I could look it up of course, but why do that when there are so many knowledgeable psychonauts right here? ;)

I'm not super experienced with the 2C series yet myself, but I will give you my current impressions:

2C-C
I had trouble getting much out of this one, myself, but I know some people love it. What little effect I did get was quite nice, but even at dosages up to 40 mg, it always felt a bit superficial. The headspace was very calm. Visuals were pretty much nonexistant. I can see myself choosing to take 2C-C in a social setting with other non-trippers, perhaps.

2C-B
My favorite of the series so far, and possibly my second-favorite psychedelic of all time, behind LSD (see my recent report for details). Qualitatively, it has a lot in common with 2C-C, such as being relatively lucid and easy to control, but for me it had a more overt and satisfying effect. Unlike 2C-C, I did find it to have some pleasant visuals.

2C-E
In some ways, 2C-E : 2C-B :: 2C-B : 2C-C. Like everyone says, it's very powerful, and potentially difficult. The headspace reminds me of LSD quite a bit, and can be extremely euphoric, but feels like it could become manic or delusional in the wrong set or setting. Not something I want to take on a whim, but it certainly earns the respect of many seasoned psychonauts.

Overall, the 2C series is my favorite family of phenethylamines. I much prefer it to both the DO* and NBOMe series. The 2C psychedelics tend to feel like balanced, mature psychedelics, with relatively little body load. If this is your first experience with them, you're in for a treat my friend. :)

I think you should dose higher with 2C-C, 40mg really isn't very much for most people, I absolutely loved the one time I tried it, very recreational drug with a great upper body feeling that had me laughing/giggling for hours. That was 50mg but I think that I'd need to go quite a bit higher.

2C-D is great too, it reminded me of 2C-E a little, but more easygoing, warmer and not as analytical. A beautiful mix of looking in and outward accompanied by great visuals.
It's supposed to combine great with other 2C's too.

2C-E is véry intense, at times it can feel like there's no respite in the infinite psychedelia, but it's an incredibly rewarding journey. One of my favorites for sure.

I also have some 2C-P myself which I should try soon I think ;)
If there's anything you need to know it's that all of the 2C's are pretty much regarded by everyone as excellent, can't go wrong really

I'm very sensitive to 2C-C, I find it equipotent with 2C-B. I love it, it's one of my go-to psychedelics. It's euphoric, very visual at the right dose (for me, 35mg gets me seeing persian carpets everywhere), physically feels great, and I get great introspection to the point that half the time I realize something significant about myself during the trip. I can even take 10mg and have a great night enhancer.

2C-E as others have mentioned is top tier stuff, much more difficult than LSD but very deep, I had my most intense classical psychedelic trip on 18mg of 2C-E many years ago. Terrifying but amazing. 2C-E is truly a trip.

2C-I is cool but it's candy basically. Fairly stimulating, euphoric, very good body high, unique visuals and body sensations, there is almost an element of the dissociative in terms of body/spatial perception. Nothing deep though.

2C-D is nice, I haven't explored it fully yet. I get the sense at high dosages it can become extremely deep, but at 50mg, I had moments, but it stayed pretty grounded.

I miss way back in the day when the 2C-Xs were pretty much what was available, and a few 4-sub tryptamines. Nowadays the 2C-Xs are unicorns, besides 2C-C and 2C-D. They're all such great drugs though.

Well out of all the the 2C-x I've sampled I'd say 2C-E is the one I'd say is my favorite alongside 2C-T-7 the latter in higher doses was incredibly visual and Euphoric. 2C-E is like LSD but way more powerful mentally/visually and with Mescaline vibe to it. The 2C-I lacks headspace of those prioir too and is more of a Euphoriant and Hedonistic type of a drug for me. 2C-C and 2C-D I've found to be pretty similar to each other with the former being more potent and visual. The are pretty empathogenic for me and I'll spend the whole day with an ear to ear grin pretty much. Have some 2C-P I'd just gotten recently aswell and I'm looking forward to seeing how that fairs with the others, I'm sure it's gonna be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.