• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got some fantastic news I'll have 50mgs of DOC to work with. Got it as a gift and just when i was completely running out. Gonna take 30mgs and put it into a 30ml Amber dropper bottle with some Vodka I'm gonna pick up at the store 40% so i can have it frozen. That should keep indefinitely. The other 20mgs ill keep dry and put it in a labelled vial stored with my other Phenethylamines.

That 30ml Vial is gonna last me a long time, probably will only take it once every few months. Gonna mostly just take LSD for awhile tho and possibly try DOPr at somepoint, that one has such a crazy duration though. I could dose it in the morning of my first day off one week tho.

Which is why i will probably use DOC more, enjoy this in low doses. Makes me feel like im having the best day ever and if im running on 3-4 sleep it has me feeling totally rested. Not to mention the happiest dude around i like using 500-700ugs when im going to my job makes for the best workday ever. Grateful to have enough to stash away in the collection and still get to use quite a bit, love the stuff so much.

Really grateful for my Friends 😁

~Charlie

Last edited:
I wound up taking two tabs of LSD on Saturday, which made 3 trips in 8 days. It was my first time dropping 2 tabs since I recently turned on again. I had a full experience though some of the magic was lacking. I gotta lay off for a minute to recharge. I took a quarter the next day and actually still got that sparkle.

I am seriously considering microdosing every couple of days in an attempt to get my sporadic heroin relapses under control. My biggest problem is that I always want to unwind after work. I have a bad habit of wanting to consume something everyday. I can't smoke pot for half the month for legal reasons and without a vehicle my options are limited. I don't want to take hard drugs but unfortunately the only people who deliver are my psychadelic buddy and the dope man. It's sad but I can get heroin easier than any other drug. My neighbor throws me gabapentin. I think I am going to order a little phenibut but I have to be real careful with my dosing to avoid withdrawal.

You guys really make me want to try some of the 2-series, the DOX's or the #-xxx-DMT's. What are some of the gems I'm missing out on in those sets? Which ones are still legal? and even some of the banned that can still be acquired, if one is so inclined to do so?

I wound up taking two tabs of LSD on Saturday, which made 3 trips in 8 days. It was my first time dropping 2 tabs since I recently turned on again. I had a full experience though some of the magic was lacking. I gotta lay off for a minute to recharge. I took a quarter the next day and actually still got that sparkle.

I am seriously considering microdosing every couple of days in an attempt to get my sporadic heroin relapses under control. My biggest problem is that I always want to unwind after work. I have a bad habit of wanting to consume something everyday. I can't smoke pot for half the month for legal reasons and without a vehicle my options are limited. I don't want to take hard drugs but unfortunately the only people who deliver are my psychadelic buddy and the dope man. It's sad but I can get heroin easier than any other drug. My neighbor throws me gabapentin. I think I am going to order a little phenibut but I have to be real careful with my dosing to avoid withdrawal.

You guys really make me want to try some of the 2-series, the DOX's or the #-xxx-DMT's. What are some of the gems I'm missing out on in those sets? Which ones are still legal? and even some of the banned that can still be acquired, if one is so inclined to do so?
I don't know why, but when reading this post, I had a sudden great sense of deja vu. It has been well over a year since I've used any dissos so I don't think I can blame them unless they helped me to time travel to see this post for some strange reason... I think I've been in this time and place before. I don't know what to make of it.

I know it sounds crazy, but... damn. Really strong deja vu.

wow that has been happening all week long for me and just got more intensified currently.
i noticed others wondering and also doing the same thing as you just did.
maybe the planet wobbled and the electromagnetic waves threw some of us off.
anyway seems like some type of frequency.

This isn't something I've done myself (at least, not with any serious dedication, yet) but you might try attempting to gradually and gently recalibrate your need to unwind, which usually means to just escape from reality for a bit, with some more wholesome activity, like reading, or acquiring a new skill - I haven't tried it myself either but I keep seeing adverts for Brilliant.org pop up on the YouTube videos I'm watching (instead of taking my own advice).

I 100% identify with the need or desire to unwind, of course, as I'm sure everyone does, if I could make myself care little enough about any other responsibilities I might have to anyone, I sometimes feel I could quite easily just veg out on ketamine all day for months on end until my bladder failed, or worse. I also completely identify with the need to take or be on a substance every day, and have until very very recently, and no doubt will again, taken some kind of mild substance that is not intoxicating almost every day just to feed this desire.

Ultimately though the more of life passes by doing both the aforementioned things, the more I've come to believe that both of these needs are dead ends, illusory voids in our sense of self which will never be filled and never entirely satisfied no matter how many substances we take, or how much we try to distract ourselves by just checking out from reality as it is - and indeed, the more we try to check out from reality by "unwinding", or needing to be on something just to deal with it, the more we erode our ability to deal with reality as it is, and the bigger this perceived void grows...

All that stuff said - microdosing might be a route to go down to address this, I generally consider psychedelics to be a different beast to many other more escapist drugs, and maybe this is just my own personal bias and need to justify keeping drugs in my life, but I think there are many reasons to think, and examples that illustrate, and even recently scientific studies that somewhat show that psychedelics, rather than being a way to escape reality are in many ways a tool to get closer to it. There is no doubt a ton more to say about this but, that's the essence of the difference between psychedelics and other drugs, in my view.

Also, no "what should I take" posts, tut tut. ;) :LOL:

I don't know why, but when reading this post, I had a sudden great sense of deja vu. It has been well over a year since I've used any dissos so I don't think I can blame them unless they helped me to time travel to see this post for some strange reason... I think I've been in this time and place before. I don't know what to make of it.

I know it sounds crazy, but... damn. Really strong deja vu.

Haha....I feel as if I've been here before. LSD was my first love. I'm so happy to be back here again. I slid right back in like a pair of warm pants straight out of the dryer. I love my psyches and my new psychadelic buddies. Thanks for the ambient tunes. This forum rocks.... Fuck heroin. I've been deja Vu, sleepwalking, groundhog day, for the last 20yrs. I feel like I am finally awake again...✨👁️✨

This isn't something I've done myself (at least, not with any serious dedication, yet) but you might try attempting to gradually and gently recalibrate your need to unwind, which usually means to just escape from reality for a bit, with some more wholesome activity, like reading, or acquiring a new skill - I haven't tried it myself either but I keep seeing adverts for Brilliant.org pop up on the YouTube videos I'm watching (instead of taking my own advice).

I 100% identify with the need or desire to unwind, of course, as I'm sure everyone does, if I could make myself care little enough about any other responsibilities I might have to anyone, I sometimes feel I could quite easily just veg out on ketamine all day for months on end until my bladder failed, or worse. I also completely identify with the need to take or be on a substance every day, and have until very very recently, and no doubt will again, taken some kind of mild substance that is not intoxicating almost every day just to feed this desire.

Ultimately though the more of life passes by doing both the aforementioned things, the more I've come to believe that both of these needs are dead ends, illusory voids in our sense of self which will never be filled and never entirely satisfied no matter how many substances we take, or how much we try to distract ourselves by just checking out from reality as it is - and indeed, the more we try to check out from reality by "unwinding", or needing to be on something just to deal with it, the more we erode our ability to deal with reality as it is, and the bigger this perceived void grows...

All that stuff said - microdosing might be a route to go down to address this, I generally consider psychedelics to be a different beast to many other more escapist drugs, and maybe this is just my own personal bias and need to justify keeping drugs in my life, but I think there are many reasons to think, and examples that illustrate, and even recently scientific studies that somewhat show that psychedelics, rather than being a way to escape reality are in many ways a tool to get closer to it. There is no doubt a ton more to say about this but, that's the essence of the difference between psychedelics and other drugs, in my view.

Also, no "what should I take" posts, tut tut. ;) :LOL:

Lol... My bad. I should know better than to ask "what should I take". What if I rephrase it as what are your favorites from each series?

I 100% agree with everything you said. I have definitely been working on expanding my hobbies and interests. I definitely think microdosing would be beneficial. I have been a heroin addict for 20yrs and when I stop I get serious paws, lack of motivation/interests, anhedonia, feel dead inside and just overall depression. I absolutely think it would add enough sparkle for me to totally take control and help me reframe. It will give me that push to explore and change my life.

Lol... My bad. I should know better than to ask "what should I take". What if I rephrase it as what are your favorites from each series?
I'm sure that works. ;) Although I couldn't personally tell you, when it comes to the rarer drugs I'm more of a hoarder than a doer right now, have only tried 2C-B out of the 2Cs but have a couple others I'm very much looking forward to trying. 2C-B I found to be fairly "gentle", I would say, I get the impression some of the others are less so. My favourite psilocin analogue is definitely Metocin right now, but I should be getting the opportunity to try some Miprocin in the near future (4-HO-MiPT)...

I 100% agree with everything you said. I have definitely been working on expanding my hobbies and interests. I definitely think microdosing would be beneficial. I have been a heroin addict for 20yrs and when I stop I get serious paws, lack of motivation/interests, anhedonia, feel dead inside and just overall depression. I absolutely think it would add enough sparkle for me to totally take control and help me reframe. It will give me that push to explore and change my life.
I hope so, would be very interested to hear how you get on, make sure to report back here! :D I have been planning to try microdosing myself for somewhat similar reasons even if not heroin-induced but haven't ever been consistent with it... toying with the idea of a fairly drug free 2019 for the rest of it so might revisit the idea after that.

I'm happy to talk about what the gems are. :)

DOC is an absolute gem, wonderful stuff, it's like LSD and mescaline had a love child and that child lasted longer than either of them. The duration is a bit of a marathon but it offers a unique headspace, very euphoric, easygoing, deeply introspective, beautifully visual, and energetic. Not one to take while sitting around the house though (because of the energy). 2C-E is probably the most psychedelic drug I've ever done, extremely intense and beautiful, not euphoric per se, and it can be difficult, but very rewarding. It's unlike anything else. 2C-C is available, and it's like 2C-B but more psychedelic and a little edgier but I like it better.

There are a ton of tryptamines, and they're all pretty great, I find them more alike to each other than I find the phenethylamines, in general, but they're all great. Some exceptions are DiPT... does to your hearing what DMT does to your vision, it's really unique and a pretty wild drug. DPT I haven't tried yet but have some, have always been intimidated but most people put it in the very top tier of psychedelics. 4-HO-MiPT is like an extremely euphoric mushrooms, different though, but so recreational, one of my favorites.

DOC is an absolute gem, wonderful stuff, it's like LSD and mescaline had a love child and that child lasted longer than either of them. The duration is a bit of a marathon but it offers a unique headspace, very euphoric, easygoing, deeply introspective, beautifully visual, and energetic. Not one to take while sitting around the house though (because of the energy). 2C-E is probably the most psychedelic drug I've ever done, extremely intense and beautiful, not euphoric per se, and it can be difficult, but very rewarding. It's unlike anything else. 2C-C is available, and it's like 2C-B but more psychedelic and a little edgier but I like it better.

There are a ton of tryptamines, and they're all pretty great, I find them more alike to each other than I find the phenethylamines, in general, but they're all great. Some exceptions are DiPT... does to your hearing what DMT does to your vision, it's really unique and a pretty wild drug. DPT I haven't tried yet but have some, have always been intimidated but most people put it in the very top tier of psychedelics. 4-HO-MiPT is like an extremely euphoric mushrooms, different though, but so recreational, one of my favorites.

Ya... I Somehow I knew you would be the one that could clue a fellow head in the right direction. I am definitely starting to get the urge to explore. It's the wonderlust of having been in an opiated death trap for the last 20yrs and finally escaping. Life has so many new flavors to enjoy and I want a taste... Whether it be psychedelics, food, sex, love or new interests and hobbies. Thanks for the tip.

Hmm, DOPr has quite the duration. I wonder if slowly vaporizing it over time as an ROA might help shorten it to a more reasonable duration. I've heard varying reports of success and failure trying it with DOC

You never finished your magic half dozen from a while back iirc, so it's DOC, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 2C-E aaandd?

I also really like 4-HO-MiPT :) 25-30mg is absolutely perfect for me, but I've also had amazing trips on just 10mg with like 6mg of 3-MeO-PCE. With hours of intense euphoria. Good times....

Well, I'm thinking about doing a bit of MDMA and 4-AcO-DMT tonight. I'm thinking 40-50mg MDMA and 10-15mg 4-AcO plugged at the same time. I hope the MDMA is good, I haven't tried this batch out yet but have been assured it's magic.

I have so much going on that I need to feel and be with, I had a breakthrough in it last night, there's a lot more to be moved, and I can't help but feel this would help me get in touch even quicker. We'll see.

I'm eating dinner and taking the next hour or so to make my decision.

Got the lab results back on that DOPr... it's pure DOPr. :) Good news, not that I had reason to doubt it.

Ya... I Somehow I knew you would be the one that could clue a fellow head in the right direction. I am definitely starting to get the urge to explore. It's the wonderlust of having been in an opiated death trap for the last 20yrs and finally escaping. Life has so many new flavors to enjoy and I want a taste... Whether it be psychedelics, food, sex, love or new interests and hobbies. Thanks for the tip.

I feel you there, it's a wide, wide world. I find exploring novel psychedelics, and getting to know the families of them, and discovering the differences and similarities between various ones, to be one of the most fascinating things, and the most interesting of hobbies. :)

Right!! That sounds divine....and what about the DOC( LSD and mescaline love child).... I'm sold.

DOC is wonderful. Be prepared for 16-20 hours of duration though... it really is that long. Although from hour 10 and on it's the most easygoing thing, very euphoric, very enabling.

Hmm, DOPr has quite the duration. I wonder if slowly vaporizing it over time as an ROA might help shorten it to a more reasonable duration. I've heard varying reports of success and failure trying it with DOC

I'd be willing to give it a shot sometime, probably. I've never vaporized any phenethylamines though. If the duration was a good bit less it would be awesome. DOPr is a trip of the highest caliber.

You never finished your magic half dozen from a while back iirc, so it's DOC, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 2C-E aaandd?

Uhh... it's really hard to limit it to 6. I mean I feel like I might add ayahuasca or DPT, but I have yet to try them. I might add DOPr to the mix, I actually found the trip even better than DOC is many ways, but the duration was too long. 2C-T-2 is prewtty amazing, very therapeutic and healing, I once used it to kick myself out of a serious depression/anxiety rut. Oh, and ibogaine... that stuff is magic. I might put 4-HO-MiPT in there.

TOO MANY CHOICES!!!!!!11!!! 8( 8( 8( ;)

Yeah man for real it is hard to choose sometime id like to sit back and add all the ones i tried up, could deff with psychs but not with Cannabinoids/Cathinones. But I'd say that my six favorite psychedelics right now are LSD, DOC, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, 2C-C and 2C-E. Those are all ones i love pretty much equally for different reasons.

I'd pretty much use psychedelics as a way to stay away from Opioids per say somnilicious. Or at least do my best to drastically reduce the use to Bupe Maintenance instead of Heroin. Thankfully you can get LSD which is pretty much the best drug ever. But if you search around the internet enough you'll be able to find RC's. Best bet is to read up in the PD index as much as possible. The more of them you know the easier it is to find what your looking for :)

Just dropped 4 hits of LSD.

Should be a pretty powerful trip i have 9 hours till i have to clock in at work and cook dinner. Dont think it will be too much of an issue and I'll only be glowing at that point. Gonna smoke a bowl a Weed in a few minutes probably and make a bit of toast. Probably throw on that Psytrance you threw up last nite when it kicks im TripSitterNZ. Im taking this with the intention of casting away some bad habits.

Mainly relating to my diet, only beverage im consuming for now on is water and im going to consiously make better food decisions relating to candy/sweets. Wish me luck guys i have a feeling this is about to get really intense soon. This drug can heal me and i have 100% faith in it.

L❤Ve & Lite

~Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.