• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeta:

SWIM means Someone Who Isn't Me and is meant to avoid self-incrimination. 'We' implicitly includes 'me' and avoids nothing, the law treats all alters in a DID system as one human being with shared legal responsibility. And 'Zeta' is just another reference to me, like 'xammy' is a reference to you.

I wouldn't recommend using fiction to try to understand this condition, but I did like the movie.

Hmm. There is is no not"us". I suppose that you're just gone under. I think psychotic or really deep. I know you did A LOT of psychedelics for a while when we were in contact.

Please take my message seriously because I was psychotic once or twice.

I knew you did a lot of psychs already. I recommend that you seek medical help ASAP. I think I had 2 psychotic episodes. The first one I think I survived by myself, but the second time my mother brought me to the medical station and I spend 3-4 days in the psych ward until i was dismissed ((I was given antipsychotics and benzos and talked to a psychiatrist doctor 2 times)

Anyway, you seem really different from before Kaleida. I hope for you for the best.

Last edited:
Zeta:

xammy, I understand that your intentions are good and I thank you for your concerns, but I don't feel the need to defend the reality of dissociative identity disorder here. I have seen the widely available medical and scientific research and information and have come to my own conclusions about it, and I invite others to do the same. Furthermore, I am already receiving medical help specifically for this condition.

If you'd like to hear more about what's going on in my life and talk further about this in private discussion, I would be happy to indulge.

Just dropped 14mgs of 4-AcO-DET

Drinking a beer or two to help me get through the come-up very relaxed. Gonna smoke a bowl right now also. Should be a pretty good night, only tried this psychedelic once. Last time i dosed 8mgs so im sure it will reveal itself more. Have slight tolerance from tripping two days ago, hopefully it doesnt effect it much.
I'd usually wait a week after tripping before taking 4-ho/aco-det to be sure tolerance didn't effect them; find tryptamines allot more sensitive to tolerance than phenethylamines.

Glad I had a real positive trip last of my 4-aco-det and some mxe Did almost feel like a had a sub breakthrough dose for a bit. Was real easy to slip my self slip in and out of a deep dream like state when ever I'd close my eyes.

Was thinking of doing some 2c-b and mxe this weekend but am having to go off my morphine till after the weekend due to my pharmacy being out.I get hydrocodone too but I'll still notice wds even if I up the other meds from other times I've had to go off. Like how the er meds make me fell even. Might not be the best idea to trip but will see how I feel sunday.

@Kaleida ignore this if you like but all your personalities seem to get on with each other. Is this so? Reading your posts you sound like a group of friends. I hope so.

I enjoy your posts and always wonder who will post and what they might say.

@Kaleida I never knew that was something you faced. It's interesting, explains your current posting style. Seems like things have been going well for y'all though, I too have taken a break from most drugs this past year, for a variety of reasons. It can be very sobering for lack of a better term lol

Zeta:

Glad I had a real positive trip last of my 4-aco-det and some mxe Did almost feel like a had a sub breakthrough dose for a bit. Was real easy to slip my self slip in and out of a deep dream like state when ever I'd close my eyes.

We were sick when you posted about that trip before so forgot to respond about it then but just wanted to say thanks for the update too. :) It sounds great and definitely like what I'd expect from that kind of combo. Really makes me want to use some of our 4-AcO-DET again, it's definitely been too long.

@Kaleida ignore this if you like but all your personalities seem to get on with each other. Is this so? Reading your posts you sound like a group of friends. I hope so.

I enjoy your posts and always wonder who will post and what they might say.

I don't mind the observation, and I definitely can't speak for everyone on that, haha, but would agree that in general that's been the case as of late. :) I don't want to imply that there aren't a lot of friends in here, but it would probably be more wholly accurate to say that we work together well. There are a lot of differing opinions in here about most things, but we try to run all significant decisions that impact us all through a group vote, and work on finding different ways for each of us to get their fair share of time out at the front as well, if they want it. We've still got a long way to go before it's truly balanced but we've only been working on it for a little over a year and a half now, and I think (and hope) we've made some pretty good progress. It's easy for us to remain dedicated to figuring this out too because we know the alternative all too well; when multiple alters are fighting for control of the body at the same time it causes adverse symptoms such as severe tension headaches that we used to have on a daily basis and never understood why and took a lot of drugs trying to combat in futility, and now we almost never have them and immediately recognize them and change our behavior when we do and they go away. This is actually a well-known issue in the DID community, all of it but the headaches specifically, and it was a huge relief when we realized it was a dissociative symptom we could control rather than an unidentified sign of a serious health issue as we always worried before. I don't want to act like avoiding that stress is the only motivation though, we do get along better the more we open up to each other, and it's been quite a learning experience to do as well.

I actually seem to the one who is most actively interested in psychedelics, which is why I've been making most of our simpler posts here as of late. We think Lambda had been doing a lot of posting before when I was bit more heavily dissociated until recently, we actually think I had sort of repressed myself into the background from some past negative drug experiences that I've been working through on our most recent trips after we started realizing all this, and now she's taking a bit of a break in the background too; she's awesome to have around for trips and in general still too though even when she's not playing the active role, she's better at managing the state of our body to make sure we don't trick ourselves with anxieties about uncomfortable feelings we could easily avoid, she's very focused on psychedelic safety in general, which might be part of why she took over after I started psyching myself out. Delta has also been an active contributor in the past we're fairly certain, she seems to be the most interested in tryptamines of us and has a lot of theories about them, whereas I was traditionally drawn towards LSD the most but am also really falling in love with phenethylamines as of late. While psychedelics seem to be the most readily favored drugs in here, we also have others like Omicron who really loves MDMA and has been thinking a lot about getting into empathogens again recently after several years away from them, and she absolutely loved the reaction we got from 4C-D yesterday, the intensity of which was quite surprising to us, and actually fronted for a lot of that, as we're fairly certain in retrospect she did for a lot of our old MDMA experiences to. And I could go on, but I think you get the picture....

There are a lot of us in here who are really into drugs, even if in different ways from one another, and that's something we as a subgroup of alters increasingly bond over, so you're most likely to see those of us posting here and to see that bonding reflected in it as well, but we have others who are really much more focused on other aspects of life too and don't show up here so much, and who we may not bond with in the same way, but who we are still happy to work with to maintain the peace. They may not post as much or at all but they'll likely often still at least show up in our trip reports from time to time as they do come out regularly, and I will note that even for those of us who don't care much about psychedelics or drugs in general as an interest like I do, there is a surprisingly high interest in using them for therapeutic purposes, which there seems to be a general consensus on the efficacy of in here. Actually, we have a rule that anyone who wants the next psychedelic experience for themselves just has to ask, and we have set up a ritual of making sure that alter is the one to specifically prepare and take the dose and remain at the front through the coming up as it seems to easily anchor them to that specific experience in the same sort of way that we are normally triggered out by our individual interests.

Anyway, just some more insight into all of that.... Feeling a little verbose right now after regaining normal cognition from our wonderful experience yesterday. I appreciate your compliment about our posts too and know that the others do as well. :) These posts and particularly the individualized reports have actually been a pretty nice way to enhance our bonding as well by helping us to learn more about how the others view the world and these situations, it's not always easy to tell when someone is leaving things unsaid when most of your communication is internalized anyway.

@Kaleida I never knew that was something you faced. It's interesting, explains your current posting style. Seems like things have been going well for y'all though, I too have taken a break from most drugs this past year, for a variety of reasons. It can be very sobering for lack of a better term lol

It was quite a surprise to us as well, though I would be lying if I said we weren't always 99% sure something was going on, and that it wasn't a constant struggle trying to understand why at times we felt so insane, or bipolar, or hypochondriac, and what have you despite the fact that we clearly weren't actually breaking from external reality, and seemed to have moods that were rather balanced except for the times they would just suddenly drastically shift and remain stable again for a time, and clearly saw that the physical symptoms that didn't seem connected to anything wouldn't go away just because we genuinely tried to stop worrying, and so on. The surprise was really just the disbelief that it was that explanation, but after taking the time to learn about how DID actually presents itself normally and apply that to what we know about our entire life, in retrospect it has made a lot suddenly make a massive amount of sense to the point that it seems almost laughably obvious. It's incredible what you can deny is atypical when you don't actually know the difference firsthand, but DID actually seems to do a pretty remarkable job of hiding itself from those who have it.

Things have been going pretty well though, really much better than they ever have been before. :) And I couldn't have said it better myself! Going sober for now has had a huge impact on our perspective of things especially since it's our first time since figuring this all out and I'm incredibly glad we did it.... The original motivation was simply that we need to stop using cannabis for the time being for job-searching reasons but we decided to go bigger with it from there, but stopping cannabis has honestly had the more significant impact of all; we still don't really have any problems with it inherently and most of our issues came from the fact that we were not using it with respect but instead more so as a defense mechanism, but the biggest thing of all is just how dramatic of an impact abstaining has had on our dissociative symptoms, I can't even begin to tell you how much clearer and less hectic it is in here now. It's very obvious to us now that THC basically potentiates our symptoms the same sort of way it does hallucinogenic drugs and that that was providing a very large amount of confusion with respect to trying to understand what we're going through, and we do look forward to returning to it again but this time with a much healthier understanding of what effect it has on us and what sort of relationship we should form with it from here on out. As for psychedelics though, we just don't trip very often most of the time anymore (for our standards anyway, not more than once every two weeks with very few exceptions) and just didn't feel it was getting in the way much, but we were definitely missing the apparent therapeutic effects we get from them in the meantime and wanted to try evaluating them from our more sober perspective now too, hence the 4C-D.

Congrats on staying sober yourself, too! ☺ I'm glad to hear that it's going well for you and hope that things are just in general too. ?

I'm going to crash hard in the coming days. Did speed a few days ago and oh boy, I felt good snorting those lines when drunk. I've done amphetamine like 10-20 times in my life altogether so like zero tolerance there. Been drinking almost everyday for a while, taking benzos on other days. And smoking weed.

Fug, it is what is it. Should continue uni studies next week and stuff, I planned to have sober August but was probably intoxicated more than half of it

I hate that I've dealt such good cards in life but I fuck it up. anyway.. c'est la vie

Thank you that was an amazing insight. I'm such a selfish individual, I'm not sure I'd be so mature about sharing experiences with others in such an intimate way like that. I need to think about this and consider my persona.

Thank you.

Zeta:

Fug, it is what is it. Should continue uni studies next week and stuff, I planned to have sober August but was probably intoxicated more than half of it

That's a good record by some measures lol. I barely even remember the brief time I spent at college. I know I took a drug class and argued with the professor about him saying LSD not having any known medical uses.

It's never too late to try again. :) Hope it doesn't all hit you too hard for now.

Thank you that was an amazing insight. I'm such a selfish individual, I'm not sure I'd be so mature about sharing experiences with others in such an intimate way like that. I need to think about this and consider my persona.

Thank you.

I'm happy to share, and glad you took something away from it as well. :)

Dissociative identity disorder ("multiple personality disorder") is rare but definitely a real thing. It's typically the result of the ego fracturing into compartments, so to speak, because of early life trauma. Correct me if I'm wrong about any of that Kaleida. For what it's worth, you've been very level-headed about it, from my observations. Of course, we've talked in much greater depth about it. :)

Giving DOiP @20mg a trial run today.

Tripping dosage indeed, a lot like DOC but very mesmerizing as my previous trial with DOPr was, it's a great time.

Have a nice day PD :D
Very stimulating.
It's not as potent as other DOx, but it's a great one, so much like DOC to me, extremely euphoric, too much fun man.

Very cool man! I found it pretty intense emotionally, much moreso than DOC. It was quite confronting. I've only taken it up to 12mg and I found it quite stimulating, moreso than DOC, and much less visual, and quite clearheaded except that it was really hard to control my emotional state, so it got difficult sometimes.

I can relate to that feeling. I too struggle with feeling guilty for squandering some of my potential. Oh well... nothing to do but keep trying to improve, bit by bit, day by day.

Indeed. I only really have started to feel like I'm living to my potential in the past year, because I finally achieved my goal of playing in a touring band. It's always been a goal but I got so far away from it for a long time that I forgot it was a goal and it was just something missing. Monetary success is nice, but the best feeling in life, and the best thing you can do for the world, is to pursue what you love as hard as you can.

Hey TAC. :)

Very cool man! I found it pretty intense emotionally, much moreso than DOC. It was quite confronting. I've only taken it up to 12mg and I found it quite stimulating, moreso than DOC, and much less visual, and quite clearheaded except that it was really hard to control my emotional state, so it got difficult sometimes.
It's the other way around for me, DOiP felt a little colder and more 'distant' mentally, like more artificial if it makes sense.
There was an intense bodyhigh, but not in the same way as DOC which comes more from the stomach and rushes upward, this was more of an all body presence.

Pretty good drug, only thing that annoyed me is that there was no 'plateau', it just waned slowly but did feel uncomfortable for many hours, I don't have this on DOC. Otherwise they're extremely similar imo, great fun :) I'll finish my report tomorrow or the day after.

Interesting. :) I find DOC very emotional but it's very warm and positive almost always, much like mescaline in that way. It's lovingly introspective, whereas my 12mg dose of DOiP was confronting, it wasn't negative but it was intense and I was all over the place emotionally.

Monetary success is nice, but the best feeling in life, and the best thing you can do for the world, is to pursue what you love as hard as you can.

Hey TAC. :)

Well, I haven't achieved anything I could call "monetary success" with a straight face, but once I do, I'll let you know whether or not I agree. ;) And hello! :)

P.S. I dig the new features that have been added to BL since I've last been here, like the post "liking" and notification system!

Glad you like it, we worked hard to upgrade the forum software to Xenforo. The old software was literally breaking down, there were some terrible bugs, and the mobile experience was chasing people away. Traffic has improved quite a bit since the change, and I really love it. One of my favorite things is that you can highlight a bit of text and press reply or quote (quote adds it to your multi-quotes and reply just replies to the one snippet of text), and it will include a quote with just that text. So you don't have to quote a post and delete out all the parts you don't want to reply to and type in all the extra quote and end quote tags. Also it notifies you when someone mentions you or quotes you, and the Reactions (likes/etc) are increasing engagement. Also, the PM system is infinitely better, it basically creates a private thread between 2 or more people so you can edit posts and see the whole history just like a thread.

Zeta:

Dissociative identity disorder ("multiple personality disorder") is rare but definitely a real thing. It's typically the result of the ego fracturing into compartments, so to speak, because of early life trauma. Correct me if I'm wrong about any of that Kaleida. For what it's worth, you've been very level-headed about it, from my observations. Of course, we've talked in much greater depth about it. :)

That's pretty much the gist of it, at least based on the most up to date research I'm aware of, and seems largely in line with the anecdotal evidence. I'm sure there is quite a lot about it that is only poorly understood even just in terms of the "simpler" aspects of how it forms and works, of course, because it's the kind of thing you can only understand so well without completely understanding the workings of the self and consciousness in general in the first place. I know there's a lot about the more intimate and subjective workings that is not currently understood, but I like to tell myself that taking hallucinogenic drugs is going to help me figure it out.

And thanks, I do appreciate that. :) I've had some rocky moments with it, but I figure it's best to try to stay scientific and passive with it as with anything, especially if we want others to be accepting of it.

Pretty good drug, only thing that annoyed me is that there was no 'plateau', it just waned slowly but did feel uncomfortable for many hours, I don't have this on DOC. Otherwise they're extremely similar imo, great fun :) I'll finish my report tomorrow or the day after.

Really looking forward to your report. :) This statement really makes me wonder what a slightly higher dosage would have been like for you, as it seems like certain drugs just need to be pushed beyond a certain threshold where both their phases of effect become more distinct and their discomforts suddenly resolve themselves. Not that I'm saying you should necessarily go for it with this novel molecule, of course, just a thought that comes to mind.

One of my favorite things is that you can highlight a bit of text and press reply or quote (quote adds it to your multi-quotes and reply just replies to the one snippet of text), and it will include a quote with just that text. So you don't have to quote a post and delete out all the parts you don't want to reply to and type in all the extra quote and end quote tags.

I still had no idea this was a thing and I'm using it for the first time right now lol.

Zeta:

It's a stimulant arylcyclohexylamine with no dissociative effects. It was used in scientific research for a while for that reason. adder wrote about it in his big arylcyclohexylamines thread but despite writing several paragraphs didn't actually add anything about its subjective effects, just verified that it was a stimulant but not a dissociative. From what I can tell he didn't seem too interested in it, but listed 30 mg intranasal as a dosage yet recommended vaporizing it instead.

The drug nerd in me was intrigued to see it for sale, but the harm reductionist in me thinks there are probably safer stimulants to use than those that may also have additional arylcyclohexylamine-related toxicity risks. Hard to say for sure though as it's rather unique in structure.

The drug nerd in me is also interested. I won't be the guinea pig though. And besides stims aren't good for me to have around.

Status
Not open for further replies.