• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah true.

Recently discovered these Autechre recordings from some live sets they did.
This was my first festival, and didn't know jack shit, blew my mind at the time and sparked my interest in electronic music. Imagine it with huge speakers, sick light show and raining hard outside, while high on copious amounts of weed, back when I still could handle it =D

Wish they'd still tour sometimes, absolute legends.

I just read the best trip report I've read in a very long time on Erowid. Mescaline, I need to take a big dose of cactus this year. ❤

yardbird on Erowid said:
I mustered up the strength to roll over. I put my head to the rock and closed my eyes. This portion of the trip was about the earth instead of the sky, and at this moment the earth and my body were one-in-the same. Closed-eye visuals conjured up iridescent waterfalls pouring into the cup of a lotus flower and filling it with energies of strength and weakness. I mused on the singularity of existence and the necessary illusion of the duality that "nourishes the ten thousand things". We aren't trying to escape the illusion, we need it. Without it we wouldn't... well we just wouldn't. There'd be no we, no family. My family. There'd be no body splayed out on the Enchanted Rock trying to reckon with the fact that its totality was based on a tremendous cosmic deception. My thoughts and memories were just ruse after ruse after ruse, a mirage for which I felt profound gratitude. I'd never asked for any of it, and one day it would all be taken away from me. I spend every day of my life in agony about exactly that, but in this moment I felt overjoyed by it.

The ten thousand things rise and fall while the self watches their return. They grow and flourish and then return to the source.
I left all of it on the rock. The anger, the disgust, the self destruction. I was way past any of that. I had followed the fragrance and tasted the blood of the cactus and I was empowered to keep all of that miles below me because of that. Thank you, Mescalito. Thank you, me. I worship and honor you both.

It's true that electronic music has the pitfall of people sitting in front of a computer programming. And you can hear that when that happens. But it's not correct at all to typify electronic music as not being played by people on instruments. The instruments are just more complex.

I've transferred improvisational piano skills into DJing. It's the same mental trance as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't have to be mere human jukeboxing, just like how piano doesn't have to be rolling out the same memorized scores.

Last edited:
A good metaphore could be making a wooden beautiful decorative box with your hands or making the same thing in an assembly line--I like the hands, with music I am the same. Music, live instrument music, has a tension to it, if the fingers arent hard on the fretboard or something you hear that slight error, it creates this tension like damn this human playing music might mess up the song (of course musicians never do mess it up, but that tension I like.) The sound on a machine will always be perfect, the exact tone, like a piano. But unlike a piano it offers less expressive opportunites.

these just my oppinions=) please enlighten me as I maybe dont know about the expressive opportunities turn tables have, im very unfamiliar.

i love dancing to electronic music (I like electronic music, I think it serves an emotional and spiritual purpose for me, but yes instruments for me are nicer more natural sounding, das all

A lot of boundaries get redefined. The DJ is the conductor of the orchestra, in a sense he's the musician with the tracks as instruments. And automation allows for his own mind to transform into the far alien realms in search for new variables to tweak, live, which he knows the audience in similarly tweaked consciousness can pick up on. It's a whole world of thrilling complexity, and I don't know what exactly it took for me as a former classical snob to "get it" either. Just needs to one day hit you, I suppose.

Just dropped 14mgs of 4-AcO-DET

Drinking a beer or two to help me get through the come-up very relaxed. Gonna smoke a bowl right now also. Should be a pretty good night, only tried this psychedelic once. Last time i dosed 8mgs so im sure it will reveal itself more. Have slight tolerance from tripping two days ago, hopefully it doesnt effect it much.

Just got my 4-HO-MiPT tonight and im so happy.

This is one of my favorites back in the day and i only had it from one batch many times. So getting to try it again will be pretty great, gonna take like 18mgs next week at some point, save the rest for awhile.

Really need to give this ETH-LAD a try soon also, the reporte of nausea are what makes me nervous. Just gotta take the leap, should i play it safe with 50ugs or eat the whole blotter?

Coming down from some Cocaine right now that was pretty good. Got it for free pretty much and did maybe a .4 or so. Two key bumps at a time spread 2-3 hours apart was good, comedown was manageable and it felt pretty euphoric. Cooked really well and had a good night at the Restaurant.

Inconclusive results on the phenibut, btw. Tail end of the third bloody European heatwave messed with it. Been since 1947 that we've had more than two here, locally. People seemed nicer to me than usual, got slight headaches trying to get into a meditative state, and zoning out / goofing off was particularly pleasant. But yeah, some of all that could have been the weather.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Throwing some phenibut at ephenidine at the moment, see what happens.

Hmm Charlie you sure do a lot of drugs. Not saying this in a judgement manner or anything but seems like you've done more drugs in the past few months than I've done in past few years. How do you do that? My life would be in shambles in that kind of drug use, which kinda happened when I binged on 3-MeO-PCP. Maybe our lives are very different in kinda way even though I'm in a place I could do all the drugs in the world nowadays time- and money wise. But dunno, good for you if you can keep it together bro.

I just had almost a week-long benzo-binge and I this really seals it, I don't really like benzodiazepines. They dull everything for me and I think I've said this before but I would rather feel shitty than being in that benzed state. But At least I didn't drink alcohol, they're perfect for quitting a drinking binge and great sleep aid. Like even smoking weed on benzos is a waste.

Last edited:
Celebrating the end of the summer heat thematically with the amanitas.

67f34519d942e6178f212865117d5342.jpg

Not looking forward to the urophagia, but at least I remembered to skip coffee today!

Last edited:
Hmm Charlie you sure do a lot of drugs. Not saying this in a judgement manner or anything but seems like you've done more drugs in the past few months than I've done in past few years. How do you do that? My life would be in shambles in that kind of drug use, which kinda happened when I binged on 3-MeO-PCP. Maybe our lives are very different in kinda way even though I'm in a place I could do all the drugs in the world nowadays time- and money wise. But dunno, good for you if you can keep it together bro.

I'm a really happy guy and have a wonderful life with my girlfriend. But i just love to get high so much, it's a big part of my life. And i have a short attention span so i like switching drugs constantly with a taste for narcotics and it makes life exciting. But my psychedelic use has been heavy this year also, fuck man i tripped on 2C-C yesterday after that 4-AcO-DET and 2C-D in the same week.

But im not getting anymore new psychs for a month or more so im gonna chill a bit. Gonna make myself wait a week to take some of the 4-HO-MiPT, wanna get the most from the sample i was given. When i do start collecting again soon i really want MAL, MPT and 4-AcO-MET.

Giving DOiP @20mg a trial run today.

Tripping dosage indeed, a lot like DOC but very mesmerizing as my previous trial with DOPr was, it's a great time.

Have a nice day PD :D

Ohh that's excellent Buzz im looking forward to hearing more about this, quite the rare drug. Would you say those two you just mentioned are more or less stimulating. 20mgs sounds like a big dose for a DOx. I'd like to explore this series more at some point in the future with somewhat conservative dosages.

Happy Trails my Friend ? ✨

I had a pretty awesome trip on DOiP, it's been over 12 hours now, still tripping.

It felt so similar to DOC, both headspace wise and physically, probably more clearheaded even. Very stimulating and euphoric, I'm very tired after such a long & active day but I can't sit still and once I got my phone charged up I'm getting the fuck out of here again haha. It was very fun but rough. All in all, I'd say it was like 2-2.5mg of DOC, equally as harsh and almost as much fun, probably best suited for a hiking day.

Zeta:

Welp, we cracked, but it was totally worth it. We're still on break through the end of the year from all other drugs but decided we didn't want to hold off psychedelics anymore, we just get too much out of them to want to wait.

Took 125 mg of 4C-D this morning and it was awesome. :) Honestly one of the most delightfully unusual substances I've ever known. This was our fourth experience and highest dosage yet and it feels like we finally crossed a threshold most who've written about 4C-D so far have complained about not passing themselves, even with slightly higher dosages, but it seems like we may be relatively sensitive to phenethylamines in general so far. For the first three hours it felt all psychedelic, and the strange thing is that it felt clearly related to the DOx family, but despite that still felt by far the most like a 4-substituted tryptamine, especially 4-HO-MPT, which confirmed our suspicions from lower dosages. It was significantly (but not hugely) visual for the first time but almost exclusively in the way that they emanate from the mind's eye, nothing from external perception processing except very slight drifting and warping at times. Very lovely in the mind's eye though, geometry like 2C-C, imagery like 4-HO-MPT, complexity like DOB. Really good stuff when you can find it. Headspace easy and sexy when stimulating but sometimes also a bit too heavy for it like the more immobilizing parts of DOB and DOC.

At around three hours in there was a sudden transformation where the psychedelic effects lightened and the music euphoria, energy, and sociality started shooting up. By five hours in we feel like we're floating around the house rather than walking, chewing gum to help with the heavy clenching, eyes are wiggling just a bit and vision is quite blurred, starting to breath heavily and moan, music sounds incredible and fully captivating, we're not hungry but eat a bit anyway and it's the best thing we've ever eaten or drank, hot water in the shower is heavenly, sexual stimulation is orgasmic without having to do anything. It's been many years since we've taken MDMA but you don't forget this feeling. We spent a few hours total up and down in this wonderfully nostalgic place before it started calmly drifting back down into the lingering phase of the aforementioned psychedelic effects. Still going on that, subtle but clear. ❤

I'll write a trip report probably in a few days but I want to give it time to see what the day after is like and also if there are going to be any lasting therapeutic effects, which is something we went into this experience particularly interested to inspect. Just wanted to put a little bit about it out there for now, and then get back to enjoying it in the meantime.

Buzz, I'm glad to hear you got so much out of the DOiP at that dosage, and can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Hope everyone else is having a lovely day as well. ☮

Zeta:

We have dissociative identity disorder, which we only learned in our most recent absence from the forum. Zeta is my code name, everyone who has posted so far has used a Greek letter as their own. We say 'we' when discussing things that apply to us all, like taking a drug, but 'I' when discussing things that apply to only the one who is talking, like our opinions on said drug.

The fuck? I thought SWIM is not allowed here?

Are you Tyler from Fight Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.