• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me and my friends always use 1mL = 2mg too. Our friend who passed was addicted to it and used a shit ton so made it often. It's been like 2 years and we only just ran out as a group after we inherited her last batch. So I'm making more.

I black out on etizolam easily if I go over 3mg, but I black out really easily as it is (used to do it frequently on alcohol back in the day). I don't like benzos recreationally, although etizolam is nice. But I don't have issues abusing them since I find them only good for reducing anxiety or knocking myself out and I don't have anxiety normally.

In other news... this is my third day taking mucuna pruriens extract (L-dopa), L-threonine (got it by accident instead of L-theanine but it's nice... I think, haven't taken it alone) and occasional CBD. I realize I have felt solidly really nice and peaceful and excited about life the whole time. And I've been sleeping really well and having vivid, long-lasting adventure dreams. I also was starting to have sex with my girl when I woke up in my last dream last night, and it was like 100% real-life style, about as vivid a dream as I've ever had.

I also ordered a small amount of 2m2b (2-methyl-2-butanol, a tertiary alcohol) yesterday, should arrive Monday. My reasoning is that I always want to drink when I go out or do band stuff, and it's really bad for me. My girl hates it (not ever drinking but the frequency). 2m2b is alcohol-like but far, far less toxic, longer lasting, and more euphoric, and less intoxicating mentally (this is important as alcohol makes me an idiot and I also lose inhibitions and have a hard time stopping when I intended to). Also alcohol is expensive. I'm HOPING I can replace alcohol with 2m2b. I plan to split the bottle into 2 smaller bottles and keep each one at each corresponding band house with an oral syringe, so I can't use it at home. I only got a small amount so we'll see how it goes, but it would be nice if I could make it work as I am thinking it could.

I randomly came across a friend of a friend selling Valiums the other day. Decided to get ten 10mg pills. Tried out two yesterday and felt like a zombie, but never reached any kind of muscle relaxation like I expected to. A bit disappointing. It reminded me of a less apathetic (slightly) diclazepam, with far shorter duration of course. It may be something I only ever use for trip comedowns. Even combined with some O-DSMT yesterday, it never got physically as mellow as I'd have liked. Either I'm hard headed (20mg is supposedly high for most people) or something is amiss. Diazepam is supposed to be the quintessential benzo and it just didn't live up to the hype so far for me. Hmph.

I have never tried valium. As far as coming down from things and sleeping, I think etizolam is about as good as it gets. It's also pretty euphoric (for a benzo) and relaxing/sedating. Also quite cheap and available. It's my favorite benzo I've tried though it's actually a thienodiazepine.

Last edited:
I have never tried valium. As far as coming down from things and sleeping, I think etizolam is about as good as it gets. Also quite cheap and available.
After the loss of the European connection, I've no idea where people get internet drugs anymore, so what etizolam I have is, well, all I have. So I was exploring more direct options. The one time I was given valium before a surgery, I became so dopey I told my mom (at the time I was 20) about all of my drug use, and had no recollection of doing so. Yesterday, I took conceivably more valium, and I can remember everything all the way up to crawling into bed early.

I recall valium then 7 years ago as being much more physically sedating, but this time I just felt no desire to move or do anything, rather than the mellowness my muscles experienced. I've heard Xanax has even less muscular sedation, so I doubt that's what I'm looking for. In fact, my early etizolam explorations had more muscle sedation. I was especially desiring it yesterday as I was hungover and sore from a hard workout the day prior.

Id once had this giant bottle of 2m2b and it was a pretty nice high. It tastes god awful though. Even putting like 5-7mls in a glass FULL of cranberry berry juice would make you say Holy Fuck. I'd honestly thought I may have just poisoned myself the first time i drank it. Definitely has a better vibe to it than alcohol, similar to a benzos in a way. It would make me feel pretty euphoric. The stuff is cheap as he'll when bought in larger amounts.

The source I have for Etizolam sells pills which is pretty expensive. But it's not something I'd plan on taking often and would probably have in a lockbox somewhere I will keep narcotics. In past years I would by grams and grams of the stuff and had habits that reached damn near 30mgs a day. It was incredibly irresponsible and i ended up having to use phenobarbital to get off the stuff. Benzos are literally the worst drugs for me to use, even more so than opioids. Which is why I'm trying to stay away, but the draw will probably always be there.

Actually stopped using Cannabis two days ago which is crazy. But I've been using way too much edibles this year and I'm gonna stick with Kratom, Mescaline and Mushrooms for awhile. Been thinking about getting some Ald-52 though to work with. Id really like to combine it with the Mescaline, bet it would be fantastic.

Yeah it probably would.

Damn so tickled about how nice I feel. Gonna go work out later too. I feel so motivated. I read that long-term usage of L-dopa can cause diskynesia which is uncontrollable movements so I'm going to take breaks and not use more than recommended.

I was reading about it as well. It's used to treat Parkinson's disease which I found pretty interesting. I was looking to pick up some L-theanine myself or some other type of supplement to help with anxiety. The CBD most definetly works well and I can feel a difference if I dose high enough, like 150mgs. But some days I feel like it's not enough and I'm hesitant to take anything that's too addictive.(besides Kratom)

I sort of think it's happening from the Bupe, the stuff definetly changes my personality too a degree in higher doses. I start to become irritable and just uncomfortable. That's one of the main reasons im coming off the stuff. I was thinking about looking into some extracts, maybe Blue Lotus or something. I've never tried the stuff and some say it's placebo, might give it a whirl though. Definetly wanna get some skull cap to experiment with as a sleep aid and general relaxant.

skullcap in a strong tea is great for sleep, my girl and I use it many nights lately. I haven't had much effect from blue lotus but some people swear by it.

diazepam is pretty nice
called Diapam here
What dosages do you find worthwhile? 20mg just had me feeling like a zombie yesterday. I'm wondering if I need more or if maybe it's just not the benzo for me.

I dont use benzos recreationally much, 10-20mg is nice for comedowns. Havent taken more than that

My package containing my BOD and 4C-D was supposed to arrive yesterday but instead it arrived at the sorting facility which is a little ways away (not the same town) early this morning. Says it's in transit which makes me think it won't arrive until tomorrow which is annoying because I will be gone all weekend and it requires a signature. So I made a USPS account an d then left authorization to leave it without a signature and told them where to leave it. I wonder why it's 1-2 days behind its "guaranteed" delivery. it even still says it's guaranteed to be delivered yesterday.

I was gonna test the 4C-D Sunday when we're hanging out and then going home from our show a few hours away, too. Well, maybe it will still arrive today.

Well, my BOD/4C-D is going to be 2 days late for sure. I left instructions to leave the envelope without a signature against my garage door under my carport because someone has been stealing out of mailboxes around here lately. Then I realized my girl could just get it so I tried to change the instruction but it said once I left one I can't change it. ?

But on the upside, my 2m2b just arrived 3 days early, so that's cool. Guess what I'm going to sample tonight? ;)

2m2b tastes god awful. Its imposible to mask the flavor too. Yuck, I hate the taste of the stuff. Its linda nice though. Much more sedating than alcohol. I remember that smoking weed on top of it was incredibly euphoric.

I wouldnt make it a common thing though. Ive read people claiming that it builds in your system with frequent use, causing memory problems. I also cant imagine it being very healthy for our brains.

It did get me extremely smashed though. The no hangover part was nice.

Yeah I heard. I'm planning to stick the dose in 2-3 gel caps, apparently it won't dissolve gelatin but in any case even if it does I'm going to do it and immediately pop them. Gonna try it in an hour or less when work is done.

Last night I took 10mg diazepam, this time the buzz was a little better in the body (likely due to not being extremely hungover) and I found it more worthwhile.

I had the most intense dream potentiation the past two nights from it. Unlike etizolam, I don't seem to black out on diazepam for some reason. Anyways, I experienced my first lucid dream. I don't recall many details, but I seem to remember it being like any ordinary day in life, only a dream, and of course I was aware of being in a dream and could make choices about my actions. Very interesting.

I'm becoming fond of valium very quickly. Decided to abstain tonight, and spent the evening watching Return of the Jedi with my wife instead while cleaning our ball python's tank and helping her clean up after she made some dinner.

I'm currently unemployed, and Mrs. Gravy just told me, teary eyed, that she can't continue at her job, and plans to quit soon... so both of us are about to be doing some hardcore job searching. I've been keeping my mood up via O-DSMT since I have to keep clean from weed in case of a pre-employment... I've realized that I am a drug addict, and I have no desire nor plans to change that for the rest of my life. I just need to get a damn job already so I can get back to smoking weed and being happy again.

I hope this depressing period of our life will end soon. I have high hopes but I think that's the dope talking.

Hey guys :)

Man about dream potentiation... i quit drinking and smoking weed and have been having intense dreams and revelations at night and stuff.. But also am kinda manic pff. It's a little hard to tell cause I am gathering a lot of things for actually starting that company which has the green light, and in june may also actually be looking at getting serious space for a lab and partnering with a multinational focused on sustainability. Dreams are coming true...

I do the occasional trip but actually pretty busy and I think my health has been taken enough for a while with the drinking and smoking and shit, while I was waiting on bureaucracy bullshit and other limitations.

4C-D? damn Xorky you crazy bastard you are like a rabbithole excavator arent you

I wonder what they do with all of the data that is generated by filling in Captcha's, they must do something with it, I'm curious to know what.

I hate them with a passion though, one day I was tripping on some good mushrooms, and I wanted to like thank some people, say some kind words... But I had to fill in a Captcha first, not a big deal I thought, but man, I swear, some guy was trolling me that day. I was selecting those buses, fire hydrants, stores and crosswalks with a precision that you have never seen before. The problem is, is that their questions are inherently ambiguous, 'select the squares with cars in them', but do you select that little smickle too? I don't know man. I was completing them Captcha's like a real good human would do, but I kept getting cars, and buses, and fire hydrants, and store fronts, and crosswalks, and traffic lights, and buses and cars again, it was insane. I was literally completing Captcha's for what must have been close to an hour, bursting into laughing every time that fucker behind his desk was giving me another set of buses or traffic lights to select. I even went to get my neighbor, to come look at how much I was being trolled by that freaking company, she was with me for another 15 minutes, before we just gave up.
Eventually I just refreshed the page, and only had to complete 5 iterations before passing the test. To this day I swear I was part of some social experiment to see how much more Captcha's this idiot would fill in before giving up.

I crack up every time I think about that, and it's almost been a year..

Today I handed in my master thesis choices, I really hope I get what I want (i.e. my first choice), because it's going to be a whole year of working on that (I'm excited by it though), and like nothing's worse than having to devote a whole year to something you don't enjoy doing.
I've been living the good life for almost 23 years now, pleeaase grant me one more year.

like nothing's worse than having to devote a whole year to something you don't enjoy doing.

<- an entire lifetime I do not want but I move forward with it anyways

Best of luck with endgame education. I hope you find it deeply enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.