• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I truly, truly love this place, it's like my home as a sentient Internet bot. <3 I'm gonna give a shout-out to Solipsis who's been here the whole time and still pops in, for being a general awesome dude and also for doing some serious library-style organization of this place.

Haha man, I'm glad you found you're place! I hope Solpsis is doing alright too (Qbusim and all!), he seems like a pretty informed dude!

Yeah this place is amazing. The people equally amazing.<3 Many psychedelic users seem to get into to opis at one point or another oddly. Myself included. Glad to be sober from heroin now though.

Mescaline is one of the greatest psychedelics of all time IMO. Such an amazing teacher and good extract passing gram doses gets excessively interesting and has this bizarre ability to make you trip pretty hard but still retain the nice relaxed mesc vibe.

I'm super glad to be off opiates too. There was a time I truly stopped believing it was possible.

I wish swilow would post in here more. He's an admin now. He got off opiates too. :) And he was here for the whole thing.

I never was into opiates much, but I guess dissos were my opiates. Contentment with a psychedelic twist, doesn't get better than that. Damn. I wish I would have tried Mescaline when I had the chance.

I never was into opiates much, but I guess dissos were my opiates. Contentment with a psychedelic twist, doesn't get better than that. Damn. I wish I would have tried Mescaline when I had the chance.

yeah I never enjoyed other drugs as much as MXE and then 3-meo-pcp

I was a disso junkie for sure and still love them surely but physical addiction is a whole nother beast IMO. Needing a drug to function and not physically and mentally feel like shit is a terrible way to live. Dissociatives can be useful if used properly as well. Psychedelic and dissociative combinations are the greatest teachers I've ever had. It'll take you too places you'd never imagine and show you things that are unfathomable.

I should quit alcohol and do all the drugs I want

Alcohol sucks man, I went on this drinking spree for 7-8 days straight recently. And I was really getting it in so much so that I lowered my immune system to the point I caught the cold people we're passing around at work. I'm staying away from that crap for awhile and sticking to the weed and psych's. Alcohol feels really good in the right amounts but it's easy for me to go overboard. Can't believe im still on this subway and they just announced the are shutting down the stop before mine to clean it so I have to wait for another on the other side to take its place.

I love mass transit most of the time but it gets aggravating some days. The issue is I have to open in the morning, when does my boss expect me to sleep. I don't say anything about it to her, they pay me pretty well at this restaurant. The chef jobs in Manhattan are always more lucrative. Gonna take Valerian Root, Flexeril and Melatonin. Trying to knock myself out a.s.a.p

Yeah alcohol is a hell of a drug. I have it to where I only drink when I go out or do band stuff (and lately not even at practices), which is good, but it's hard to stop once you start.

Enjoy your cocktail. :) I have a few trazodones myself, but only a few left. Works really well for sleep; I've been having a hard time sleeping since I jumped off phenibut. Trazodone works so well but benadryl is alright too. Hopefully I will stop having trouble sleeping without aids soon.

William Shatner is one weird dude, and I love it:

Last edited:
Let's just say "soon".

Been ages since I posted here, so it feels. Hellowww to familiar namefaces <3

We're back online guy's. I've been checking every few hours the last couple days. Missed all you swirly folks.

Welcome back guys! Enjoy the new Bluelight! We finally have a great mobile experience and better SEO and new features. Actually some new features will be rolled out soon, we wanted to get the base new software rolled out first.

I also checked obsessively every few hours. :geek:

By the way we have the full range of emojis now. o_O:eek::D:p:cool:??????????????

Oh man this could get weird. =D

Let's just say "soon".

Been ages since I posted here, so it feels. Hellowww to familiar namefaces <3

Hey buddy, really nice to see you post, I miss you around here. <3

I'm still getting used to how this operates but it does look great on my phone which is how I go on Bluelight primarily these days. Decided to begin coming off the Buprenorphine and switch over to Kratom for maintenance. I'm going to be ordering a kilo of Red Borneo soon and I'll be dropping my Bupe dose down before the final jump. I'll still be holding onto the Bupe for when I get heavy craving for Heroin, I'd just take 8 mg's and put the beast at bay.

Still plan on going to see the doctor and fill the scripts for a few months. Trying to put aside a couple hundred 8mg pills to freeze for this reason. I'm going to crush them down to powder and place them in a amber vile in the freezer much like I would Tryptamines. One of the major reasons is I'm going on vacation to Mexico in a few months and Thailand the following year. Bringing prescriptions for powerful opioids into other countries is a whole process that I'd rather avoid. Having to contact the embassy and get permission etc...

I'll be able to just taper off the Kratom a a week prior and be on my way to enjoy myself with my lady. The withdrawal from Kratom is so much easier then Bupe. I'm trying to bring the dose down to 2mgs before I make the complete transition so it doesn't effect my work. I've used it for maintenance in the past with great success and if you buy it in bulk amounts it's relatively cheap. I'm trying to explain all of this to my girlfriend because she is of course worried about me relapsing with Heroin. I'm in a good place right now and that isn't going to be happening. I'd like for you guy's to wish me luck in the coming weeks, I feel like this is a step in the right direction.

Good luck man! You can do this, it sounds like you have a lot in your life to be happy about and excited about so I believe you will avoid relapsing and be able to stick to your plan.

Yeah! I'm really pumped about the new look/feel. :)

I'm making pho for the second time today, and CBD budder. And also today my package containing BOD and 4C-D is arriving, along with a gram of etizolam I'm sharing with a friend. It's great to have on hand for sleeping at the end of long drugs. Tomorrow I'm going to have to also make etizolam solution which I haven't done before, I have the propylene glycol though, as far as I understand, you heat it in a hot water bath until it dissolves.

I actually just use to heat it in the vile itself briefly in spurts with a BIC lighter and never had an issue. I would put about a 1/3rd of the PG in first, dump the 200mgs of Etizolam in next and then put the remaining PG on top of it. Shake it up a little fand then hold the flame to it gently in 5 second clips, shaking it once again after. Never noticed any negative effect on the potency, and id make 5 viles in a short period of time. Id generally use 100ml's of PG to make each 1ml dose 2mgs which was enough for me without a tolerance to unwind at the end of the day.

Actually been thinking about picking up some Etizolam soon myself. It's literally the only drug in its class i could use somewhat responsibly. I've never blacked out on it once like the traditional benzodiazepines. Which I've sworn to my girlfriend I'd never use again. I'm hesitating on picking it up because i would hate for her to get pissed. I've thrown the idea past her and she didn't really say much, which is a pretty good sign. I do miss the flood of relief when the dose kicks in. Hmmm......

Status
Not open for further replies.