• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me a brief overview of ald-52 vs eth lad?

Just my opinion. I prefer ald52 over eth lad. Eth lad to me feels like a half trip half MDMA roll. ALD52 feels like a real trip (LSD) and a benzo effect. Very calming. Eth lad always felt like a diminished MDMA roll rather than a TRIP. Dont get me wrong both substances are enjoyable and set and setting and mind state going in is always the number #1 with any psychedelic.

But yeah ald52 is my shit :) I guess what I'm trying to say say is I'd rather roll MDMA over eth lad.

Imma tripper man Haha. I love the visuals, time distortions, out of the box thinking. Realigning my thought process. ALWAYS come down off a ALD52 trip with new insight into my own psyche.

I've done L so many times, these days it's too frazzling and long lasting. I keep flirting with different ones, 4-ho-dpt seems like it might not be what I want but intriguing nonetheless. The eth lad doesnt sound bad either

I've done L so many times, these days it's too frazzling and long lasting. I keep flirting with different ones, 4-ho-dpt seems like it might not be what I want but intriguing nonetheless. The eth lad doesnt sound bad either

My favorite short acting tryptamine is 4-HO-MiPT.

That stuff is pure gold, you won't be disappointed.

I also love 4-HO-MiPT, it's so euphoric, lots of laughter. As for ETH-LAD, to me it's nothing like MDMA, it's like 3 times as visual as LSD but the headspace reminds me of mescaline somewhat, I do prefer ALD-52 overall but ETH-LAD is quite unique and nice.

Geez guys I got really really drunk last night, I hate how that happens when I start drinking, it never seems like it at the time. Now I gotta recover because I have a show to play tonight.

I found the best random sentence generator I've found: http://watchout4snakes.com/wo4snakes/random/randomsentence. It pretty consistently comes up with nonsense that has the feeling and sound of wise proverbs.

Every commentary mucks the proprietary politician. A breathing booklet resides. How can any verb lurk past this tending snobbery, when the supported zone flowers the borderline hazard? The brain pants, and the believer swallows. Meanwhile,
inside a hierarchy sleeps a paid hum. When will a feminist graduate across a spent turnround? When indeed, for the illiterate civilizes the lowered asterisk next to the slogan, while the drug attends in the mother. How can my ranging fame injure a lady?

An angry vowel flutes the drunken breeze, and the atheism image breathes our skeleton.. How will the advice sleep without her sixth mathematics? We may never know.

I found the best random sentence generator I've found: http://watchout4snakes.com/wo4snakes/random/randomsentence. It pretty consistently comes up with nonsense that has the feeling and sound of wise proverbs.

Every commentary mucks the proprietary politician. A breathing booklet resides. How can any verb lurk past this tending snobbery, when the supported zone flowers the borderline hazard? The brain pants, and the believer swallows. Meanwhile,
inside a hierarchy sleeps a paid hum. When will a feminist graduate across a spent turnround? When indeed, for the illiterate civilizes the lowered asterisk next to the slogan, while the drug attends in the mother. How can my ranging fame injure a lady?

An angry vowel flutes the drunken breeze, and the atheism image breathes our skeleton.. How will the advice sleep without her sixth mathematics? We may never know.
An ancient slice pitches a phenomenon under the hysterical contract.

I know, right? I added some connecting things to make it flow less like a randomly generated set of sentences but basically I pressed a button to generate random sentences over and over and copied and pasted in about half of them. I think I'm going to try to create a word game out of it in the Lounge.

Shadowmeister caps drugs within a passive hell. Its export dips the bias bird. The nonsense acid recommends a belt above the total tear. Shadowmeister cooperates!

Shadowmeister fingers tryptamine. Shadowmeister rants on top of tryptamine. Shadowmeister views tryptamine. His roof projects the drunk ghost. Should Shadowmeister rot beside tryptamine?

The disgusted group recycles DMT. 4-HO-DMT redirects DMT near the over road. 4-HO-DMT locates each paradox below the booklet. DMT truncates 4-HO-DMT on top of a rolled plate. 4-HO-DMT sickens beneath DMT. The scheduled lisp monkeys with 4-HO-DMT above the raw scene.

You can generate random paragraphs using 2 proper nouns you supply: http://watchout4snakes.com/wo4snakes/Random/RandomParagraph

I don't know why this amuses me so much but it sure does.

Satan degenerates next to the universal. A suspected slave bolts without a radical. Jesus sneaks. Jesus dares Satan with a defective doom. A tricky lark prosecutes. Satan courses Jesus.

DPT presents God. DPT alleviates God. The fountain allows every aesthetic reflex beneath a jungle. God objects!

My dad died last night. I was pretty drunk and just coming home from band practice and my mom called a few times in a row and then told me to call as soon as possible. I told her I'd call as soon as my uber dropped me off... when I called she was crying and said she had gone upstairs to put him to bed and gone down to turn the house off, and went back up and he was gone. She said he'd been as miserable as she'd ever seen him the past couple of weeks and that she knew he just wanted to let go. But still a huge shock for her. I've been stunned ever since, I can't emotionally react yet. In a way it's a relief because I know that for years he has been waiting to die. But I wish I could have been there. We always imagined him going to the hospital with pneumonia or something and the family all coming to say goodbye before they unplugged his breathing. Not for him to die suddenly at home when only my mom was there. It's weird to realize that the last time I said bye to him was the last time I would see or talk to him. We both cried, for the past 2 years I've been aware that every time I see him might be the last time.

I'm gonna fly home this weekend and then early next week will be the funeral. This is so surreal. At least he's at peace now. It's really what he wanted so it's kind of a relief but I can't be glad that my dad isn't alive anymore...

Today is a super busy work day and I wish it wasn't.

I'm so sorry to hear that, you have my condolences as well. When i lost my Dad it was one of the hardest things I ever went through. You know we are all hear for you at bluelight. Go spend time with your loved ones, I'm sure this is very hard for mother. May your father R.I.P.

Take care Shadow and travel safely <3

Thanks guys. Honestly seeing him gradually ground down into a miserable anxious shell was worse, I really am glad he is at peace now. It's been 6 years coming so I've had a lot of time to deal with it. But it's weird waking up into a world where he isn't there anymore. It's very surreal.

My dad died last night. I was pretty drunk and just coming home from band practice and my mom called a few times in a row and then told me to call as soon as possible. I told her I'd call as soon as my uber dropped me off... when I called she was crying and said she had gone upstairs to put him to bed and gone down to turn the house off, and went back up and he was gone. She said he'd been as miserable as she'd ever seen him the past couple of weeks and that she knew he just wanted to let go. But still a huge shock for her. I've been stunned ever since, I can't emotionally react yet. In a way it's a relief because I know that for years he has been waiting to die. But I wish I could have been there. We always imagined him going to the hospital with pneumonia or something and the family all coming to say goodbye before they unplugged his breathing. Not for him to die suddenly at home when only my mom was there. It's weird to realize that the last time I said bye to him was the last time I would see or talk to him. We both cried, for the past 2 years I've been aware that every time I see him might be the last time.

I'm gonna fly home this weekend and then early next week will be the funeral. This is so surreal. At least he's at peace now. It's really what he wanted so it's kind of a relief but I can't be glad that my dad isn't alive anymore...

Today is a super busy work day and I wish it wasn't.

I'm sorry to hear this man. If it helps at all it's probably for the best that he went fast like that instead of dealing with the hospital. I'll pray for you and your family. :(

Yeah I think he probably preferred to die at home. The whole process has been agonizingly slow already, but I'm glad he was spared the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.