• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a finite amount of 2C-B I wana try out so badly. But I keep taking other psychs weekly/bi-weekly. Want my receptors nice and fresh for my first 2C-B experience. It's supposedly the 'Bees' knees lol

I'm finally at a point that I haven't been for months financially, where I'm actually finding excess money for stuff. Maybe I'll get my torn up seat in my Miata fixed finally. Or put it all in a savings account like a boring, responsible adult. Choices, choices... Of course, my immediate first thought was "BUY DRUGZ" but that ain't no way to live.

Last edited:
2C-B is really nice, I like 2C-C a little more as a psychedelic, but 2C-B is more euphoric and more visual by a good margin. It's also more potent.

Yes 2C-B is a wonderful drug, the Visuals I got on my first trip was just mindblowing. Literally some of the best I've had in my entire life honestly as far as 2C's go. Would say that 2C-E was up there on that level also tho. Planning on taking a psychedelic this Thursday maybe some ALD-52...at least 200ugs should be sufficient. Going for a solid +++ and spending the day watching movies and cleaning up my apartment while im waiting for the peak. Last time I'd taken it as a redose a few hours into a 2C-C trip so I wasn't able to get a feel of it on it's own.

Sure it's gonna be a beautiful experience I love LSD so much and you guys say it's very close. Planning on getting some 5-MeO-MiPT and BOHB soon also, haven't had the opportunity to try either tho I did have the former in my old collection. Will probably vape that one out of my new oil burner. It's glass is pretty thick so I'm pretty sure it will be great for it. Work has been going very well and I'm loving this new job, it's a much better fit for me than the other place. So all in all life has been pretty spectacular these days, much less stress in my life

I'm finally at a point that I haven't been for months financially, where I'm actually finding excess money for stuff. Maybe I'll get my torn up seat in my Miata fixed finally. Or put it all in a savings account like a boring, responsible adult. Choices, choices... Of course, my immediate first thought was "BUY DRUGZ" but that ain't no way to live.

Change is nice. But so that means you haven't been able to derive personal growth from chemistry?!

Otherwise it's strange to pidgeonhole smack and iboga together. I like to keep things simple and just talk about "drugs" as well.. but at some point it becomes playing into a political agenda, rather than an empowering scientific one.

I don't think tolerance is that big of an issue with 2C-B, btw.. ;)

Otherwise it's strange to pidgeonhole smack and iboga together. I like to keep things simple and just talk about "drugs" as well.. but at some point it becomes playing into a political agenda, rather than an empowering scientific one.

I don't think tolerance is that big of an issue with 2C-B, btw.. ;)
Still not quite sure what you’re getting at...

But anyways, I want my tolerance low for 2C-B because it’s my first time using it and I only have 200mg to play with, so any wasted would make me cry 😢

Still not quite sure what you’re getting at...

But anyways, I want my tolerance low for 2C-B because it’s my first time using it and I only have 200mg to play with, so any wasted would make me cry 😢
Save your drugs and plug it. It's better that way anyway.

I just discovered I'm suffering from the Tetris Effect. It comes in a range of forms for me, chess or as I've had for the last months: a game of cards that I always play with friends (in real life or online), if I've taken dissos or something I can literally see the colors and the cards when I close my eyes lol. Weed makes it infinitely worse, so much that it's constantly on my mind. Pretty funny that there's actually a term for it, once I spend quite a bit of time on an interesting game it will inhibit my thoughts for sure.

Social media gives people tetris effect big time. It's the single biggest factor in the political trends. Consider this example. Duterte is now in charge of the Philippines. He's the one who literally wants to go Hitler on all drug users there. His own words, almost. But note that allegedly you can't find a Philippian anymore who's not on Facebook nowadays. Literally Zuck's testing ground, 100% connected, they were already all about keeping in touch with the remittances as biggest income source, but so now it comes free on your phone and literally everyone is on Facebook. And it looks a bit like a portal into a dystopian future doesn't it..

Oh wow, haha, I have always gotten this VERY strongly, especially as a kid, when my thoughts tended towards OCD. I never knew the name for it, cool.

I'm quitting the Dissos guys its causing me alot of issues in my life and I can't seem to withstand from daily dosing. The PCx has me by the balls and I have to stop this shit before it's too late. I just cant be trusted to have piles of the bloody stuff I'm not responsible enough to not over indulge. This shit is worse than Heroin for me, I dont know how to explain it in a few words but I'm sure some of you can understand. But it has to be kept away from me so I dont get lost, it's better for me to just stick to the Acid and Deemsters folks. I have a lot of people that love me and I can't let the drugs get in the way, it's just not worth it. I had a pretty earth shattering trip last night and its struck a cord.

✌ L<3Ve and Fluffy Kittens 😻

Daily dosing dissos is never a sound idea :(

For the year-ish that I dosed MXE every week or bi-weekly, I had some pretty hard synchronicity moments in sober parts of my days. I recall being happier, but spacier and I didn't remember a lot of people in my classes who'd run into me out at bars and stuff. I'd probably sit right next to them and chat about philosophical BS then completely forgot I had the conversation. So many seemingly strangers seemed to think I was a cool dude.

Now I haven't done dissos in a while and I tend to be more reserved, and honestly, I prefer that.

Good decision, 3meo can be quite sinister. Fucked up my life pretty badly and I basically lost 1-2 years of my life recovering from it.

I'm quitting the Dissos guys its causing me alot of issues in my life and I can't seem to withstand from daily dosing. The PCx has me by the balls and I have to stop this shit before it's too late. I just cant be trusted to have the stuff around me I'm not responsible enough to not over indulge. This shit is worse than Heroin for me, I dont know how to explain it in a few words but I'm sure some of you can understand. But it has to be kept away from me so I dont get lost, it's better for me to just stick to the Acid and Deemsters folks. I have a lot of people that love me and I can't let the drugs get in the way, it's just not worth it. I had a pretty earth shattering trip last night and its struck a cord.

✌ L<3Ve and Fluffy Kittens 😻

Good decision, 3meo can be quite sinister. Fucked up my life pretty badly and I basically lost 1-2 years of my life recovering from it.

I know Xammy and I read all your posts about what happened and should have took heed to your advice. The stuff is truly insidious. Thankfully I haven't had any serious psychological break and I need to nip this in the bud ASAP.

The stuff is crazy how it makes you think that everything is fine and dandy when it's the exact opposite. Trust and believe I am a hard head as it gets when it comes to Psychs and Dissos and even I know when to throw in the towel. There is something slippery about this drug. If you could use it in controlled amounts and have someone watching you then by all means but if your the type to give into hedonistic please be VERY careful. This is not something to be toyed around with, we all have to look after one another. That is the purpose of Bluelight and the goal of Harm Reduction.

I love all of you <3

Yeah, I wouldn't have listened anyone either then. Being manic is amazing to be honest and I miss those synchronicities that CG mentioned. We talked about it with vortech how it made life so magically sparkly and without it life felt so blunt.
I'm glad that I didn't fuck up anything serious. I didn't do any really stupid stuff that I regret. I was "living the life" for a long time, having a blast really. But then just one day all went to shit, I can't really explain it. I think I had 2 psychotic episodes, the first one went away without medical attention but the second time I went to psych ward for a few days.

I don't know if I regret the whole thing even. Or there's nothing I can do about it now, I accept it. Nothing irreversible bad happened. But had I stopped just a little before the shitshow maybe nothing would have happened. So good for you to quit when u're ahead.

I went to a bar last week and had fun with some friends from school, first time doing anything social in a long time. I had a really fun night with alcohol only :)

I flushed my 3-meo-pcp too once. But then I ordered more.

Not sure what's happened to change your mind about it, but hope you're okay dude. I remember reading some live reports on 3-meo-PCP early on which were enough to deter me.

Then a friend I was doing RCs with a few years ago started getting 3-meo and 3-ho PCP and it became almost impossible for me to communicate with her. I'd say something and she'd hear something completely different or just start talking over the top of me mid-sentence or completely forget entire conversations. She was nothing like that at all just a few months earlier. We eventually stopped seeing each other which really ate at me for a while.

I have had a bit of MXE and MXM since then, but I can't imagine that I am much fun to be around on that kind of thing either.

I'm sure some people can probably partake without incident, I just haven't had the best luck with dissociatives on reflection.

Sorry to ramble about my own shit @Cosmic Charlie, just thought I'd share my thoughts on the topic.

Hope everyone's all good, be well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.