• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do, but it seems better than taking either one two times in a row. I've been addicted to phenibut a few times, the last time was to get off of GHB (which I got dependent on for a short while), and I tapered down off of that to nothing, took like a year. Over the summer, I got rebound from taking phenibut once per week. So I got gabapentin and started alternating, and after a while I didn't get rebound from either one anymore if I stick to once per week or less for one or the other.

There's cross-dependence, but not 100%. Phenibut agonizes GABA-B as well which gabapentin doesn't do.

If been taking Gabapentin daily for about 10 years, prescribed 1,200mgs a day but i only take 300mgs when i wake up. Unless of course i am using Cocaine and then i will stagger it all day alongside that and it smoothes it out in a similar nature to Alcohol/benzos wood. The plus side is since i take such a miniscule amount i still get good recreational effects when i stagger. Really miss Phenibut but the acidity fucks me over, thought of getting the F.A.A. and dosing it sublingually then spitting it out after like 10mins. Have you ever tried thay Xork?

Not the spitting, lol
Just Phenibut F.A.A. sublingually period.

You wouldn't even need to spit it out I don't think, the FAA is not acidic. I haven't tried it, my friend says she thinks the FAA is not as good as the HCL in terms of effects and duration, and I have no problem with the HCL so I just use that. Sometime I guess I'll probably try it but I refuse to use it more often than once a week and why mess with a good thing?

Don't mention the fact it was one of the biggest LSD labs in history. Would be cool to walk around a tour of that place. Pretty monumental place in the history of Psychedelic Drugs. Been having a very healing LSD trip todat myself actually and floating down from the peak as we speak. Using this day as the spark to ignite a change in me to create a more positive lifestyle.

Been thinking about trying to acquire a Gram of MDMA to use therapeutically per say this coming year to help keep this cemented alongside with my psychedelic trips. Take it with my Fiance as Sitter each time. I'd prefer to get this over a Cathinone but if i cant find any of the Magic sort I'll possibly pick up some 6-APB again. Haven't used any sort of Empathogen in many years at this point, and do so miss the experience of an MDMA peak :)

sounds wonderful LSD will always be my favorite drug as it saved me from suicide 15 years ago everytime i am in a dark place LSD never fails to set me straight whenever the trip takes me it reaffirms the magic of creation and the gift of life. LSD is a avatar of god and chemistry is the holiest science humans have. I use to take a few solo trips with mdma every now and then to address childhood trauma. MDMA was a godsend for myself who was very distrusting of everybody else and lacked many social skills at the age of 18-24.

I plan on taking LSD til the day i die its the one thing that makes me enjoy life much more.

Don't mention the fact it was one of the biggest LSD labs in history. Would be cool to walk around a tour of that place. Pretty monumental place in the history of Psychedelic Drugs. Been having a very healing LSD trip todat myself actually and floating down from the peak as we speak. Using this day as the spark to ignite a change in me to create a more positive lifestyle.

Been thinking about trying to acquire a Gram of MDMA to use therapeutically per say this coming year to help keep this cemented alongside with my psychedelic trips. Take it with my Fiance as Sitter each time. I'd prefer to get this over a Cathinone but if i cant find any of the Magic sort I'll possibly pick up some 6-APB again. Haven't used any sort of Empathogen in many years at this point, and do so miss the experience of an MDMA peak :)

Have you thought about trying 5-MAPB as a replacement for empathogenic healing? G_Chem holds it as even more healing than MDMA is. The only downside is it's more expensive than 6-APB per gram, I think double actually at the only place I know that has both, but it could be worth it. I'd be grabbing some myself to try if I had enough cash right now to get some on top of the MXPr I just ordered last night (woot woooot). 6-APB is fantastic, though. I still have a decent amount from a few years back. The last time I took it I didn't really notice I wasn't on MDMA.

Don't mention the fact it was one of the biggest LSD labs in history. Would be cool to walk around a tour of that place. Pretty monumental place in the history of Psychedelic Drugs.

Oh I didn't realize this was the same site as that lab, I just assumed it was a different one. Even better!

Ohh...shit i didnt realize that it looked so familar to all the pictures ive seen of Pickards lab to me. It doesn't seem like THAT much for such an expansive piece of property.

Not feeling so great guys think im in pretty intense caffeine/sugar withdrawal i started getting this vicious headache a few hours ago i knew this was coming. But im not gonna give in and i have off the next two days and will rest. Its been over 24 hours since the last dose of Caffeine...

People might call Bullshit but try and drastically cut away all sugar and caffeine and see how your body reacts. I've watched my Fiance do this for dieting over the years and get sick. I thought she was exaggerating and boy was i wrong. I'm gonna be strong and fight i wanna be healthy again.

Have you thought about trying 5-MAPB as a replacement for empathogenic healing? G_Chem holds it as even more healing than MDMA is. The only downside is it's more expensive than 6-APB per gram, I think double actually at the only place I know that has both, but it could be worth it. I'd be grabbing some myself to try if I had enough cash right now to get some on top of the MXPr I just ordered last night (woot woooot). 6-APB is fantastic, though. I still have a decent amount from a few years back. The last time I took it I didn't really notice I wasn't on MDMA.

Never got my hands of 5-MAPB before but i would deff partake and some and do have a source for it. Remember our good friend Help?!?! talking with me about some experiences he'd had with 6-MAPB that we're really astoundingly Euphoric, think he was mixing it with MXE and a Psych also. Love that fucker and miss him, he loved to push the envelope much like myself and I've always admired those who go deep.

I had poor luck withphenibut FAA the first few times, but recently I've found it works fine when taken sublingually. I hold it for 10-20min, then swallow. Onset is in about one hour instead of two.

5-MAPB is some powerful stuff, sure, but there're quite a few serious longterm adverse events with it. I just gave all mine away.

Also interested in the longterm adverse effects. I was under the impression, mostly from G_Chem's posts, that adverse effects were only seen with heavy usage. Which most people did, because the doses should be way longer than the other APBs, MAPBs, MDMA, etc.

I wasn't aware of long term adverse effects either. Of course I wouldn't doubt heavy use of any releaser would cause damage.

I like 5-MAPB, I got some once, I found it very clear-headed and very euphoric, more MDMA-like than the other APBs.

Hmm...maybe if used like 4-5 times it would be okay right. Probably will just end up getting a Gram of 6-APB in the past 100mgs of that was a Blissfull experience with me. Had an increblible trip on that amount combined with 10mgs of DOC and 8mgs of Etizolam to ease the Stimulation probably like 6 years ago. Was pretty reckless but Mindblowing at the same time.

Just Cooked up some Teriyaki Chicken, Ziti Pasta with Garlic Salt, Mangos and Cucumbers. Pretty damn delicious guys and healthy all I've drank is Water all day and im sticking to my new diet beverage wise. Did have one bag of Gummy Sharks but hey i gotta live a little yeah know. Still in some pain but it seems like its improving :)

Last edited:
^ Looks tasty. Sticking to water is a good decision, I wish I had the discipline to do that. Would be very interested to hear a few more details about what kind of method you have for going into trips with specific intentions in an attempt to actualise them in your life. Like what kind of preparation, what kind of mindset you try to cultivate, what stuff you do during, etc...

Myself I like to think I go into trips with intentions sometimes but honestly it's usually kind of vague.

The overall, ever present intention I guess is usually to get a reminder of what an amazing reality we live in and what a trip life itself is... and to not let the little stuff bother me. Although sometimes it's just pure hedonism. ;)

But the idea of setting very specific intentions like to start drinking only water and/or eat healthy I find a fascinating idea. I think I would be concerned that the pressure and potential expectation of this goal might have a negative effect on the experience. In fact I thought the accepted wisdom generally was that to go into a psychedelic experience with an expectation or intention to somehow change oneself was not advisable, but you seem to be shirking this tradition, apparently successfully. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.