• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that I can't order shit from abroad. I would definitely fuck up and use wayy too much drugs since they're so cheap and pure compared to here. Just like what happened when some domestic vendor offered 3meo in grams in a reasonable price. Imagine how expensive they are when they get here, in my little city middle of nowhere and through insane customs or someone smuggling. I'm pretty sure this is the "driest" city inside top10 largest cities here.

For example, 8mg of buprenorphine costs 50€. Lol, in France it costs like a few euros. And I'm not into buprenorphine, but it is the most used opioid here. I don't know how they did it, but heroin is like non-existent here since 90's or early 2000's.

Yeah dogs can't smell those RCs but like I said it only takes one letter which contains something they can smell in the box and all of them go through x-ray.
Indeed our customs are really effective and it's a small country so that makes it easier but maybe they aren't that good anyway because a lot of people order stuff from abroad... But it's risky. I just can't or don't want to risk it because if they seize something, it can take like 6-12 months before they do home search. And I heard they do those sometimes even with small orders. That would suck big time keeping the house clean.

Anyway I've seen my country in many vendor's lists of countries that they don't even ship to.

Last edited:
I'm not only very paranoid right now, but also lost a not so small amount of money with the package that got seized :(
Shit sucks. I don't think I'll order stuff online to this address ever again. ?

I'm really sorry this is happening :(

Yeah i would consider the address burnt. Not sure the situation but if you received some kinda notification dont order to there no more. Was this an unscheduled RC?

They will probably just sit back and wait for you to keep having them sent so just dont. Im sure one day you will move and can switch up names at a new address. Dont let the situation get you obsessed, I've had a package disseapaer before and it just vanished.

In the US they give you a love letter asking you to come and pick up the package most of the time, you obviously dont go and do this

Yeah, this is basically what happened. The tracking showed something about the package being held because there were some tax paying to be done. Then yesterday I received a letter asking for me to go to the airport and pay a fee to pick it up. Of course I'm not going. What I order is not controlled here, and it sure wasn't a huge, bulk order, but on the other hand it was slightly more than just a small, personal amount. Right now I'm switching between feeling sure that nothing will come out of this and then getting anxious and paranoid.

Mostly what assures me is that in this country the "cyber-crime" police division is fairly new, and I'm sure they are not very competent or have many resources. No fucking way they can track a crypto transaction and link it to the purchase. I also highly doubt they would check on any of my online activity. So I have a wide margin of deniability if something came out of this, but I just don't what any of that trouble in the first place.

So right now accepting the loss and hoping nothing happens if I just ignore the letter and the parcel. Still, it's been hard not letting anxiety creep up.

Yeah, this is basically what happened. The tracking showed something about the package being held because there were some tax paying to be done. Then yesterday I received a letter asking for me to go to the airport and pay a fee to pick it up. Of course I'm not going. What I order is not controlled here, and it sure wasn't a huge, bulk order, but on the other hand it was slightly more than just a small, personal amount. Right now I'm switching between feeling sure that nothing will come out of this and then getting anxious and paranoid.

Mostly what assures me is that in this country the "cyber-crime" police division is fairly new, and I'm sure they are not very competent or have many resources. No fucking way they can track a crypto transaction and link it to the purchase. I also highly doubt they would check on any of my online activity. So I have a wide margin of deniability if something came out of this, but I just don't what any of that trouble in the first place.

So right now accepting the loss and hoping nothing happens if I just ignore the letter and the parcel. Still, it's been hard not letting anxiety creep up.

You're good. If it ever comes back to you, just deny everything.

Back in the days my friend ordered shit and paid with normal bank transfer, lol. Years before bitcoin.

For example, 8mg of buprenorphine costs 50€.

Jesus titty-fucking christ! 8o That's absurd. I also often balk at what Aussies quote for prices for pretty much anything.

Yeah dogs can't smell those RCs but like I said it only takes one letter which contains something they can smell in the box and all of them go through x-ray.

Well I'm sure dogs CAN smell RCs just fine, but they have to be trained to react to specific things.

Australia has the most insane customs in the world alot of kids sitting jail cells for been busted with lsd imports in queensland etc. in NZ customs are a god dam joke for RCS or drugs til it comes to bio security then its crazy.

Jesus titty-fucking christ! 8o That's absurd. I also often balk at what Aussies quote for prices for pretty much anything.

Well I'm sure dogs CAN smell RCs just fine, but they have to be trained to react to specific things.

That's what I meant. dogs can smell drugs from car's gas tank..

Yeah those prices are insane. weed is normally 20€/g. About buprenorphine... That 50e/8mg is not that much if you are someone with no tolerance, that will get you high everyday for a week. But still... it's shitty drug imo, probably good for people who are trying to get off opiates. Heroin is at least 100e/g, probably more like 200e/g for good heroin.

Cocaine, which is cut to shit, is 150-250/g
speed is 50e/g and it's like 5-10% pure. (this is amphetamine, not meth, I very rarely see anyone selling meth, but sometimes they say it's speed-meth-mix) (nowadays I feel like some ADD meds are almost more popular, since at least they are pharma grade)
weed is 20e/g, but at least cannabis is pretty good quality here.
one lsd blotter 100-200µg is 20e.
ketamine 100e/g
MDMA 50-100e/g
and people sell a lot of RC benzos or some sketchy shit from Romania which are marketed as alprazolam or clonazepam but no one knows what they contain etc... They're popular nowadays.

At least fentanyl is not a thing here as a cutting agent, it is sold as fentanyl.

ofc all of those go down a bit when you buy bulk(ish), know someone or live in the capital city, still they're high af. We are not fucking Norway or Switzerland where mid salary is like 6000€/month.

Funny that one of your biggest cities probably have more drugs than our country altogether.

Last edited:
If you guys haven't seen Peep Show, it is easily one of the funniest comedies I've ever seen... And for sure the best British comedy. Take my word for this, I've seen a lot of tv and movies. Just watched it for the second or third time and laughed so fucking
much
It's so funny that it would make the most depressed person to rofl

Dayum. My friend can get 100 hit vials or sheets of strong, clean LSD fir $150. That's fuckin wild!

I don't know, maybe netflix, hulu or amazon prime. I torrented it. Seems like almost all episodes are on youtube though.

Cocaine, which is cut to shit, is 150-250/g

WTF, that's insane !
Here a gram of pretty good coke goes for about 8 Euros lol !!!

On the other hand, a single LSD blotter can easily go for around 15-20 euros if you are not well connected. MDMA can also reach the lower end of the price range you listed.
Weed and Ket are plentiful and cheap.

About customs, after 5 years of ordering copious amounts of RCs online I used to think they were pretty incompetent, lol. But seems like they stepped up their game. I was looking at some news reports yesterday and they claimed that they had seized more than a thousand of drug-containing packages going through courrier service on the first semester of this year.

@TripSitterNZ, yeah, bio-security at border control is crazy here as well. It's almost impossible to get anything organic into this country. I've heard many foreigners complain about that.

Last edited:
Coke around here is like $80/g but it's cut to shit. I actually just ordered a couple grams of hexen and 3-MMC, my plan is to leave them at the band house in a secret location so I only use them when we're on the road partying after shows. I always end up paying my bandmate at least $40 for some of his shitty coke and I like hexen and 3-MMC both a lot better than coke that doesn't even produce any numbing and probably isn't coke at all. Hexen is really similar to coke honestly. I trust it more than shit people say is coke that doesn't numb you at all.

So we're playing 2 shows this weekend, one tonight. This morning we found out (surprise!!) that they thought we were going to play a quiet, acoustic set. So now we're going to plug into tiny amps and play quiet with no drummer, and try to play our songs acoustic style (guitar and bass both using acoustic instruments that plug in, and me just using piano tones). I'm kinda excited about it, it'll be interesting, I bet we'll learn things about the songs. :) Then tomorrow we're going to West Virginia to play a show with our buddies at this awesome venue, it's gonna be loud as fuck and face melting. The lead guitar player of the other band is a good friend and is in the top 10 guitar players I've ever heard in my life, he's an incredible musician, and used to play bass in my band so he knows all our material, so I love when he gets up and plays with us. :)

Is Seattle a nice place?

WTF, that's insane !
Here a gram of pretty good coke goes for about 8 Euros lol !!!

lol, do you live in South America?

Start smuggling that shit here and become the new Pablo

Yeah it's pretty exciting. :) Also finally got 100% divorced, paid her off, she's off my deed and out of my life forever, and I've almost got all my house renovation stuff lined up. I'm acting as the coordinator because I didn't want to pay a general contractor to subcontract all the people I already am in touch with. It's been a headache, tons of paperwork and phone calls and coordination but it's getting close. :) My life is so busy these days but seeing as how I hate being bored, that's a really good thing.

lol, do you live in South America?

Start smuggling that shit here and become the new Pablo

Yes I do !

But with the anxiety and paranoia this whole seized package thing brought me, now I know I couldn't handle being a drug dealer if I wanted XD. Forget about me smuggling shit to sell in Finland haha. Although I do love the idea of visiting up there. Staying in a cozy cottage in wintertime, and catch a glance of the "Revontulet".

Yes I do !

But with the anxiety and paranoia this whole seized package thing brought me, now I know I couldn't handle being a drug dealer if I wanted XD. Forget about me smuggling shit to sell in Finland haha. Although I do love the idea of visiting up there. Staying in a cozy cottage in wintertime, and catch a glance of the "Revontulet".

I was so paranoid everytime if it took more than 1 or 2 workdays when I ordered stuff domestically... It always came eventually, but once or twice the vendor just cheated and didn't even send it, they made a "end cheat" when you've got enough positive reviews you started asking for FE (finalize early)
I'm glad they did it rather than it got seized though. I lost a few hundred euros, but it's not much since I ordered stuff like over hundred times...

Staying in a cozy cottage in wintertime, and catch a glance of the "Revontulet".

This would probably be nice and exciting when only visiting, but living like over 6 months in darkness and cold is pretty sad. you can pretty much only see aurora/northern lights or whatever they're called in Lapland. They're very cool though, I once saw them when I was driving home from my ex-gf in the middle of the winter.
You can't really even get to our cottage in winter since no one is doing the roads which are full of snow. And it doesn't have central heating or anything like that you could be there, it's so old house that you can't really use the furnaces anymore. There's electricity, but using it to warm the house would cost like 500e/month or more if using everyday. What's the coldest it even goes there where you live? Here we can go below -30C.
But sometimes it is comfy in my own house for sure, heh. But I remember private messaging with SKL when I was psychotic and saying something like "I'm snowed in, there's so much snow that you can't get out" and he said "I guess that's a good and a bad thing, yeah?"
It indeed was, since I was so paranoid that someone would come or something. lol

Fucking winter it is coming!

Last edited:
you all remember salvia? if you smoked it right that stuff was insane. so dysphoric but i'm glad i did it because what the fuck. when i smoked it we messed up and all did it at once. when we came back one of us was gone. they were gone for about an hour. we searched everywhere for them. when they finally wandered back they wouldn't tell us where they had been. like it was to horrible for them to speak about.

everyone except for some extremely strange people in my generation only did it once and that was enough. i was house sitting for this lady and her kid and his friend showed up. about ten years younger than me. they would sit in the basement and smoke it again and again. in addition to be nightmare, that cannot be good for you. they had to get it black market because it was illegal at that point. wonder if it's still around.

you all remember salvia? if you smoked it right that stuff was insane. so dysphoric but i'm glad i did it because what the fuck. everyone except for some extremely strange people in my generation only did it once and that was enough. once i was house sitting for this lady and this kid and his friend showed up. about ten years younger than me. they would sit in the basement and smoke it again and again. in addition to be nightmare, that cannot be good for you. they had to get it black market because it was illegal at that point. wonder if it's still around.
salvia is still around it was kind of made illegal in my country in 2014 along with syntheic cannabis but is still sold openly as a plant or extracts for herbal use in a grey market setting. Some of the extracts still go up to x100 strength. Salvia is the most insane thing on this planet and you can never be to sure you acutally returned to your original time line or another parallel univerese

Status
Not open for further replies.