• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, strange man, have you done this DOC before?

Hope you have fun at your doof. :) I always think "doof" is such a funny word. =D I'm gonna go hang out with my friends today and grill and chill. Gonna bring a dose of 2C-D probably, and maybe take a bit of said friend's 2-FMA. I took phenibut yesterday for my birthday so I still feel that too.

Can't believe you didn't feel 2.5mgs. That's a pretty significant DOC dose, maybe it just took awhile to come up and it became a positive trip. You might have a high natural tolerance to it or something.

That party sounds like a blast Shadow, I love 2C-D. It is one of my favorites from that class. Decided to trip next Wednesday on 20mgs of 2C-C, feel that should be a good introduction and my tolerance will be very low. Psych's have been hitting me real hard lately so i want to start slow.

Hopefully it's nice out that day because I plan on spending the day at the Ocean. I'm gonna be on my own but that's how I trip like 90% of the time. My only other tripping partner is my girlfriend and ahe only does it 3 times a year maybe. Sometimes she makes playful comments about how she couldn't imagine tripping every week for as long as I've had.

Sometimes I'll take prolonged breaks but when I'm turned on, I'm on a vision quest. I have to work a shitload of hours the next 4 days but then i will have 3 in a row off. It's worth it because I get that little mini Vacation.

Hope everybody has a good day ?

My work is organizing a trip to Haiti later this year to do some disaster relief work. They want 5 people to come, and they'll pay all expenses and it doesn't count towards your vacation. I think I'm gonna put my name in though I hear a lot of people are interested. I've never been there, it would be cool and I could do some good work too.

Just over 2hrs since ingestion and nothing but muld body load :( I desire to be transported over to the social TRIPPING thread haha
Sucks :( did it evolve in something more? DOC is so potent, even 0.5mg is very noticeable mentally and physically.
I have heard of some 'bad' DOC going around, by vendors that sell it stupidly cheap.

My work is organizing a trip to Haiti later this year to do some disaster relief work. They want 5 people to come, and they'll pay all expenses and it doesn't count towards your vacation. I think I'm gonna put my name in though I hear a lot of people are interested. I've never been there, it would be cool and I could do some good work too.
Congrats, and yes you should absolutely!

I hope I get to, not sure how they're going to select people.

Woah. What a night!

So I most definitely copped decent body load at about at an hour after dosing, but it never progressed :( The body load had more or less subsided about 4-5 hours after dosing, so I decided to get into the mushrooms I brought. And oh did I get into them. In hindsight too many - I have no real idea just how many subs I ate - but it definitely did what I was hoping. Let's just say I was a complete zombie at the will of the music and visuals, watching the world dissolve before my eyes with each wave of the trip. You know when you take enough mushrooms you couldn't distinguish the effects from DMT? Yeeeaaahhh.

Well, I definitely ended up having a wild night and will elaborate on some stupid shit I did when I'm not on a phone. Keen for the next one for sure.

Just got my LSD and 2C-E

I'm so happy right now, what an amazing year this has been for me so far. And it only keeps on getting better. I'm going to treasure this bag of 2C-E because I honestly thought I might never get to trip on It again. It's honestly hard for me to choose what to take next, gonna stick with the 2C-C I think and maybe plan out a trip with the beloved Ethyl in a few weeks. I have a couple other things is really like as we'll.

The next ones I want are MPT and 4-AcO-MiPT, that would be just lovely. I'm actually just really focusing on the Base Tryptamines as my next point of interest. I'm not very keen on smoking things besides Weed so I'm gonna pursue those active orally. I have alot I studying and planning to do. Thinking that MiPT and MET will be after those, sort of nervous about DiPT. All that audio stuff seems like it's really wacky.

Happy Trails Swirly Folks :D

Last edited:
DiPT is so unique and crazy.

I had about 35mg of 2C-D tonight. Damn that was way stronger than anticipated. But fantastic. :) Really good stuff, 2C-D. It was my first real dose of it, I tried it at "nootropic" doses back when everyone called it "psychedelic tofu" back in the day (2006). Pleasantly surprised at how potent it is for me. I swear I just keep getting more and more sensitive to psychedelics.

I never got anything from 2C-D for some reason. Tried doses from 20 mg up to 40 mg and it was always pretty mild for me. I had a very limited amount so couldn't explore further.

BTW, happy late birthday : D
Hope you had a nice time.

I did, but man am I beat this morning. It was due to the like 3mg of etiozlam I used to fall asleep. Just gotta shake it off.

Anyway yeah, no visuals and basically no ody presence either, but quite strong emotional and mental effects. Very pleasant indeed. I seem to be quite sensitive to the 2C-Xs in general, 15mg of 2C-C can be a decent trip for me, 30-35mg is like heavy visuals, strong trip. 10mg of 2C-E was a pretty strong trip last time I did it.

I'm actually going to so the first 2C-C trial in the morning tommorow at 8am with 18-20mgs. I'm going to work at 5:30pm so I will absolutely be baseline at this point. I've made a decision to do a 6-8mg 4-AcO-DET test drive on Friday as well and want to give a little bit of space due to tolerance.

I've noticed that ive been getting irritated at people very easily at work. Letting people rent space in my head that aren't worth the trouble at all. I need to center myself and I feel like 2C-C will do the job. Just need to try it and get it over with and i can stop obsessing about it.

And I really need to sample that 4-AcO-DET to see if it's worth getting more of and stocking up. I only have like 400mgs left right now. I have a feeling I'm going to like it. The duration sounds like a plus for my morning trip routine. Sometimes I prefer the shorter acting psychedelics, you can still make plans in the evening after you drift back down.

Just found that I still have a bit looks like maybe 50mgs or so but it's very degraded; kinda has the appearance of salvia extract. When I originally got it it was light brown now it is black. From my past experience degraded tryptamines tend to produce dirty trips. also 4-aco-det is kinda a dark trip to begin with.
I can get a variety of good mushrooms from a friend not in the mood for them unless it's in a group and I'm doing it away from home.
Prob plugging some 2c-t4 a little later; pretty excited.

Hey folks

I'm looking at some posters for in my new room, that I might or might not buy depending on if I have the willpower not to spend it other certain goodies. So naturally, I got to thinking, and eventually I started to wonder what you guys have hanging around at home.

I went to this classical museum a couple of weeks ago, and they have like the most epic wall tapestries from hundreds of years ago. Pretty insane, if I had money and a huge empty wall I wouldn't think twice about it ;)

xvatican-museums-152-tapestries.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TuK1nGfZfI.jpg

Stuff like this but twice as big, if you had that in your hallway in the 17th century or whatever, you were a fucking king. It's not as detailed as paintings can be, and with time color can disappear a little, but still... Sadly I don't think it fits my personality, I'm not much of an oligarch.

Haha. =D I have a lot of my paintings I did years ago up on my walls, and also some other pieces of art. Mostly originals I have gathered over the years (and mostly mine)

I have a lot of stuff on my room walls. Flyers from shows, art prints, some photos Ive taken, stuff like that. On my living room Ive collected some paintings I've received from family and friends.

I used to sell them, I've sold probably 20 pieces. I also have given some to friends and family.

Research Jung's Anima. Your experience sounds like contacting your Anima.

I looked into it a little. Yah its the same thing, just worded different

This site has a lot of good info. I can spend hours reading through it.

Man. Today we drove 200 feet from the only rec weed shop on our 4k mile trip route. Its also my birthday. Seems like God wanted me to get high. My Uncle didnt want it in the car cuz he thinks I would forget it and lose.it in the car. So i bought some gummies and ate 100mg. I havent smoked since Janurary. Weed is definatly a psychedelic.
I got kinda paranoid. Bought a lot of candy. Saw some minor OEV for about 30 minutes. Ate all the candy. And 8 hours in the car went by real quick. Also saw a spray painted rock that said "Happy D day" but looked like happy bday from far off. Lol.

Man. Great Basin NP in Nevada is like alpine lookin shit surrounded by a desert. It was a trip. Hiking in snow. Snow melting to form rivers.on the trail. No snow/summer at 8k feet. Hike up to 10k. Campground covered in 3-5 feet of snoe. I live at sea level. This shit is a trip to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.