Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

PCP // Unsure Dosage // Face Plant

missescap

Greenlighter
There was a power outage in my home town and a few kids decided to head over to my friends house. It was planned that we would just smoke in her barn because all of us kids didn't have to attend class that day.

The two guys get to her house and we travel out to the barn for a smoke, mind you it's very cold and there's snow everywhere.

When we get to the barn we discover we're not having a stoner sesh, we're going to be smoking something entirely different.

The substance didn't hit me right away and we kept going for a few rounds. All of a sudden, I saw specs of dust and dots that were colorful and it felt like I couldn't breathe. I leaned up against the doorway and instantly knew something wasn't right.
I was younger at the time and had no experience with many drugs and had no idea what to expect..

We all go to leave the barn and my legs went weak, I couldn't walk. As I'm heading towards my girls house, I fall and just lay in the snow.
I had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on :?

She picks me up, freaking out, and the boys are standing there cracking up and not helping at all.

We walk into her house and I trip walking in and completely face plant on her floor.
I'm now muddy and my face is bleeding, the boys are still laughing.

My girl guides me over to the sofa and I lie there half unconscious. She brings me a glass of water and I tried holding it but my hand was shaking uncontrollably so she had to basically feed it to me as it's spilling everywhere. The boys still weren't helping and she eventually yelled at them and they left.

We decide we're going to go up to her room and lock ourselves in there.

My girl pushes me up the steps and we finally get to her room and just lay in her bed.
When I start to calm down, she starts to bug out.

She went into an elaborate explanation how she wanted to kill herself and kept freaking out about how it was going to happen and took her phone and began to dial 911.

I whipped the phone out of her hand, can you imagine if she would have actually dialed the cops... 8o

Her mom ended up talking to us from below the steps to her room and my friend couldn't even hear her mother or speak to her and I had to respond with answers to questions that only my girl would've known.

From here on out, what happened was a blur and we passed out until late the next day.

Those guys sound like some class A dicks... glad you're okay. I take it you didn't know it wasn't weed until too late? Forcing drugs on someone is a serious violation, it's no laughing matter.

The boys started smoking it first and when I went to take a hit, it didn't light the same and everything was different but at that point it's almost like... well screw it

Did they tell you it was PCP but did they let you think it was just weed and then crack up at your misfortune?

^^^ I feel that.

I actually enjoy this substance on RARE occasion, but I find less is more. For someone with no tolerance, one or two hits can be far more "fun" then actually going deeper. I hate when I feel actively intoxicated, because once I get stuck in the "hole" the trip goes miserable. When I can actively do things, I enjoy it very much.

Its a substance you should only use with decent people you trust deeply.

It was kinda like hey let's go smoke some pot and once I was like what the hell & questioning things is when they were like haha jokes on you type of thing.

With no tolerance to it, the trip was terrible. My friend and I both ended up tripping out bad.

^are you guys teenagers by any chance, cuz that's some childish/juvenile shit for them to pull.