• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I haven't played in like 2 years and a half.

Yeah I seen the update notes on no boots, that's such an amazingly drastic change.
I was totally sceptic at first, but it was a more than good decision.
Boots warped the entire way of how to build for every single player, and gave less room for different builds.

Now builds are all over the place ^^ even amongst masters players

I was totally sceptic at first, but it was a more than good decision.
Boots warped the entire way of how to build for every single player, and gave less room for different builds.

Now builds are all over the place ^^ even amongst masters players
I am literally launching SMITE as we speak, first time I've played in like 8 or 9 months, maybe even longer. I read about the removal of boots but have yet to see it in action. Sounds like this makes for a lot more variety and if you're seeing builds all over the place, that's dope. Can't wait to get into a match and figure it out. I'm gonna do a few warmups in Arena before I hop into Joust or Conquest. I need to go search up the new starting buff rotation for conquest and see how that all works out. This conquest map is completely different than when I last played. Can't wait to be a pain in the ass in jungle again, I've missed the ganks.

Other than SMITE I playe New World and MechWarrior: Online. New World is one that isn't holding my attention for long periods of time, but I still keep coming back in small bursts. I think if I got involved with PvP I'd probably play more.
Been a few weeks since I played MWO but I love it. Much more tactical than other FPS games and there's a lot of customization to be done as far as mech loadouts go.

I am literally launching SMITE as we speak, first time I've played in like 8 or 9 months, maybe even longer. I read about the removal of boots but have yet to see it in action. Sounds like this makes for a lot more variety and if you're seeing builds all over the place, that's dope. Can't wait to get into a match and figure it out. I'm gonna do a few warmups in Arena before I hop into Joust or Conquest. I need to go search up the new starting buff rotation for conquest and see how that all works out. This conquest map is completely different than when I last played. Can't wait to be a pain in the ass in jungle again, I've missed the ganks.
It really is a brilliant game. I made some minor pauses inbetween, usually to play another round of oldschool WoW on a pserver,
but all in all this is one of my most steady games.

Yeah taking out the boots gave a lot of variety to building. You will see all kinds of crazy builds work, it's absolutely amazing.
Creating builds has always been the most fun part for me, and now I can absolutely go mad scientist on those builds.
I've always been really good at it, and without the boots I can totally go nuts :)

At about 50% on re8 with 2.5 hours on the file..... new save on hardcore no cheats :reggae: 👑 :reggae: Bitch Im a beast!

Time for some Overwatch

Casual 114 hours played of Resident Evil 8... Made a new savefile and just entered the factory at 4 hours played..... on hardcore with no hacks :reggae:👑 :reggae:
OLhnJxE.png

BITCH I GOT EM BENZOS! TIME FOR RESIDENT EVIL 8! NEW GAME + ON HARDCORE, FOCUSING ON TEH BEST PISTOL + BEST SHOTGUN, IN NEXT NEW GAME GOING FOR THE NIGHTMAREISH.