• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Yeah I'm doing the summer event, this will be my third summer event ship so I'm pretty excited to have all three Vorgon ships and thus get all three consoles (finally, a complete set!!!). The ship is weird tho, with three fore, five aft weapon slots. Certainly unique I guess. Got a character planned to use it already.

The last few seasons aside from Victory is Life have added so many made up species though. The Lukari, Tzenkethi, and now the Hur'Q... bleh. At least some of their ships are cool. And with the new Cardassian ships, I can't complain.

I know they're just tryin' to keep us all interested, but there's still Star Trek canon they can work with. I guess that's why we'll be seeing a Discovery season.

I have the Ferengi ship with a Dabo table on board from the Risa event like maybe 4, or 5 years ago. It's the best ship honestly, and the on board Dabo table is beyond sweet.

I will have to get more ship slots, ffs, I can't even get the one from this event opened lol!

More team fortress 2. Am a trader, and broker on there now. People are starting to trust me enough to give me their items to sell. Ofcourse I charge a small fee. :)

I got the summer ship in STO and now I'm apathetic about playing again lol. Been playing a bit of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion still though. Something about RTS games just sucks me in so hard.

I got the summer ship in STO and now I'm apathetic about playing again lol. Been playing a bit of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion still though. Something about RTS games just sucks me in so hard.

The winter event is real fun too, the winter boots are a MUST HAVE; makes almost all the ground missions go by several times quicker. %)

The winter event is real fun too, the winter boots are a MUST HAVE; makes almost all the ground missions go by several times quicker. %)
Funny enough I've never got the boots. I see peeps running by in them all the time tho. I focus primarily on the space combat part, the ground missions are an afterthought to me. I've got a pretty decent EPG build on my main toon that kicks ass and that's what I'm about.

You should add me on STO somehow CH. I don't play with others often but it would be cool to do some PVE some time if you want.

Definitely.

I rarely play it but we can do the newer episodes together and some other pve stuff.

UGH they changed the layout to CS:GO and it looks terrible.

At least I am having fun with some other games.

I started replaying Metro 2033 yesterday, got pretty far into it.

Then after Mrs. Gravy went to bed, I started replaying the original Knights of the Old Republic. Easily the best Star Wars game of all time imo.

Been playing ALOT of Team Fortress 2 here lately, I even have a shop up where I sell unusual cosmetic/weapons and what not. The game is free to play on Steam, just download it and play! It is really addictive. :)

Well i just finished Deadpool the game and that was actually a good game. I still enjoy the odd RPG and the one im playing now just to pass time is LOKI. I know its an old game but i do enjoy the gameplay and story line. Also enjoy playing Eternium and Guild of Heroes on my phone or tablet.

I've started playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. Not half bad so far, seems very similar to other MMOs. Lots of stuff is prohibited for F2P tho...

quite enjoy Company Of Heroes 2 .

Also known as
Company of disconnect
Company of defeat
Company of emotionally abusive relationship
Company of crack
lol

quite enjoy Company Of Heroes 2 .

Also known as
Company of disconnect
Company of defeat
Company of emotionally abusive relationship
Company of crack
lol
I love the COH series. Some of the best RTS games of all time. The first and its expansions were better than the second, but 2 is still a blast.

Also Another FPS i enjoyed or the series was S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Not sure how many of you played this and enjoyed it but for me it was massive fun. If only they made like a MMOFPS version of this game.

I played Stalker a bit, never got far. Still have the disk. The same company put out Metro 2033.

I ended up reading Metro 2033 -- was badass, so I purchased the game: also bad ass! Fun times.

^I didn't know it was a book. The game is very melancholy though, it always brings me down a bit lol. The gameplay is certainly very engrossing. The combat some of the best in post-apocalyptic style that I've had the chance to see. I particularly enjoy the chargeable flashlight and gasmask features.