• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PAWS opioid-use

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
On Suboxone since Nov 30th; haven’t used anything else like alcohol or weed. I’m getting PAWS and feel anxious, depressed, restless. Yesterday I took Clonazapam to treat it. Is there a safer possibility less addictive way of treating my Opioid PAWS?

You mean you stopped suboxone on the 30th of November?

I'd strongly recommend black seed oil (especially the capsules, as its the easiest way to take it). It contains a compound called thymoquinone which regulates the opioid system and may be effective for your purposes. Take as much as you need. It is not addictive and may bring you some relief as your opioid system finds its way back to homeostasis. Really helps with anxiety too, i was really surprised. The "healths harmony" brand worked well for me, but any will work.

This is admittedly a super gay write up from a super gay source but from personal experience id say there is some truth to it: https://www.thefix.com/content/beating-withdrawal-nigella-oil90266

I bite the capsules then swallow to make them kick in faster, i just bit into one right now (havent had one in a while) with a light beer and the mixture tastes like coca cola. Sometimes i have one in the middle of the night when i cant sleep and i definitely fall asleep faster. My nigga Mohammed was right about this shit (now im starting to wonder what else homie right about 🛐☪️).

Last edited:
Your nigga was a pedophile so fuck what he was right about.

I dunno about all that but he was on point with the black seed oil. Its funny, most of the research carried out on black seed oil is carried out by universities in muslim nations (iran, pakistan, etc) because Mohammed spoke so highly about it, so alot of research is subject to hyperbole, but it does seem to help withdrawal, and more importantly, to help people stay off of opioids. Take it when you have cravings and the craving is reduced, interesting stuff.

Did you use it while withdrawling, if so, how did it help?

I've never experienced opiate paws.while I was clean ,exept I crave it some days ..
But when it comes to benzos..I don't even dare to drink coffee 😅

Did you use it while withdrawling, if so, how did it help?

Its good for withdrawals and for keeping off of opioids. Somewhat effect for cravings and opioid withdrawal induced depression. Pop a capsule when you feel a craving. Doesnt always work but it helps. You do gain a tolerance to it over time, but it is useful stuff, i was impressed, and ive always been skeptical of natural "supplements".