Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Paraphernalia: Post Some Pictures Of Yer Pipes And Shit

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
This is all I have at the moment.
Maybe I can add more in the future - if this thread lasts. ;)
Be careful if you are well known in yer area but that cam on the roof of yer local walmart ain't me. =D
A small bowl and a five-toke (spring-unload function)
M1Pczco.jpg

Last edited:
Raggedy ass cheap mg scale but still accurate. :)
Gonna go to the local head-shop tomorrow and pic some shit up just to post. lol Need a new scale anyway... I think they even sells wood there.
WDFrjoo.jpg

Is there a run on BL staff tossing everything and jumping on the wagon?
I mean, this is great news and not discouraged in the least, peeps. :) Just seems lately there have been some about-facing in regard to drugs and the usage thereof.
My back has me ganked up again because of a horrendous sneeze but will be acquiring more shit soon as I can get mobile.
Maybe I can find a obscure piece and have everyone guess it and winner will receive the item guessed? Hmmmmm
I kinda wish I had all the stuff I tossed out over the years as I would have a museum of sorts by now to educate the new world on old world culture.
<3

Is there a run on BL staff tossing everything and jumping on the wagon?
I mean, this is great news and not discouraged in the least, peeps. :) Just seems lately there have been some about-facing in regard to drugs and the usage thereof.
My back has me ganked up again because of a horrendous sneeze but will be acquiring more shit soon as I can get mobile.
Maybe I can find a obscure piece and have everyone guess it and winner will receive the item guessed? Hmmmmm
I kinda wish I had all the stuff I tossed out over the years as I would have a museum of sorts by now to educate the new world on old world culture.
<3
I can attest that I am sober as of now and trying to turn my life around. I lost everything this past time I was using extensively. I'm still planning on having some fun with some psychs and weed when the time comes though. I'm not sure of any other mods that are sober right now, but it's definitely a good thing. Although it certainly makes modding this site a little bit more difficult due to triggers and shit. But I haven't had much desire for anything other than a toasty bowl of weed.

Went to a thing yesterday and picked up a new piece... for the color (cobalt) and the shape (mushroom). This is made by a local artist and it has some weight. :D Be pissed if I drop it on these hard ass floors and break it like I do everything fragile.
Not sure if these recent pictures are self-doxing and do not gaf but it is not an advertisement fo sho. It is beautiful....🤗
nRZq6I3.jpg

0Uflt56.jpg

ie3xRSU.jpg

Raggedy ass cheap mg scale but still accurate. :)
Gonna go to the local head-shop tomorrow and pic some shit up just to post. lol Need a new scale anyway... I think they even sells wood there.
WDFrjoo.jpg
Is that kratom?
Your kratom setup looks surprisingly similar to mine. But I think mine is superior cause I have a bending ruler.
I use a plastic spoon instead of a spatula though.

foto-no-exif.jpg

Is that kratom?
Ya, mon. Tis kratom
Tried getting a mg scale from local shop and when i asked dude (we will call him Justin this one time since that is his name) and he says yeah, right there. I says I need a point 000 and he says oh yeah think we outta them atm. OK.
Picked up something called the journey pipe2 or some such shit. Smokes like a champ, though. got it way below mfr

VEhpnOn.jpg

same scale, yes. i ripped the cheap ass buttons out and use a aluminum foil "stick" to make contacts. imma shop one today

@schizopath
has the same scale iirc

This is all I have at the moment.
Maybe I can add more in the future - if this thread lasts. ;)
Be careful if you are well known in yer area but that cam on the roof of yer local walmart ain't me. =D
A small bowl and a five-toke (spring-unload function)
M1Pczco.jpg
What çam on the roof?

Was hoping to score yesterday but couldn't in the end....
Be scoring in about 48hrs now. Me and my friend are gonna chip in and get a half oz of ket.
Was in town yesterday so went picked these up, free of charge of course.

15 x 1ml, fixed head 28G
15 x 2.5ml luer lock barrels
20 x 25G orange heads
Fuck loads of alcohol swabs
The spoon and filters i already owned but just added for effect

Gona be a fun night 😈💉

Gona be a fun night
ffs... how did that work out for ya? =D
Imma have to get some ket for research purposes. Never had it as far as I know but have been wanting to give it a go for quite a few years now. Am transitioning from DGAF to actively seeking as I type. ;)
I gotta get another bag of weed today at some point and will pick up a piece or two to post.
Top o' the day to you all!
<3

Grabbed a bag after a stop a mikkies for big macburger for plug and picked this up. Needed one as I feel that tearing good weed with the fingers takes away some good shit from the bud... sticky fingers. Scissors get sticky and quit working unless ya clean with alcohol (pain inda ass).
Been a while since owning a grinder but this one is da shit. Got a little door on side to "release" the beasty babies.
KatxRrK.jpg