• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Paranoid yet?............you will be after reading this

Without any supporting evidence, I would have to say your claim that wealth and drug use/possession are correlated is highly tenuous. I'm well away rich people use drugs but I wouldn't even say moreso than poorer people, let alone greater to do a degree proportional to income.

Besides, people with more money are more likely/able to go to greater length to hide it from prying eyes.

are we being serious about trying to reduce drug use harms or what? major drug supply must be business of the wealthy. id rather get my drugs from a chemist or a doctor...that would put a serious dent in the illegal drug supply / profit rings now wouldn't it. why is cannabis illegal, yet the more dangerous drugs such as tobacco and alcohol legal? what went wrong with drug prohibition in the states back in the day?

junkies, street dealers, users can afford to supply the greater market...they can have the connections and can afford to do mass manufacture / shipments or whatever? the cunts that are making the money are not the dealers rather the importers / suppliers...Mokbel and his new australian friends for instance weren't exactly poor.

people with more money are more intelligent than the poor? not all the 'poor' believe our life should be dedicated to income of paper money...

im not against making money...but i do believe in morals and ethics and i personally stick to my morals. you gotta spend money to make money, street dealer / users aren't exactly rolling in excess cash.

you want me to find examples / sources / references of how the rich are suppliers...you said it your self they can afford to go to greater length to hide and conceal their guilt. i wouldn't call the rich smarter its just they have more resources at their disposal. heres an example todd skinner the dude behind all the lsd in the silo in the states...i wouldn't exactly call him smart or intelligent (an sadistic egomaniac maybe) he just happened to inherit a fortune...if he was born to bums or junkies i doubt he could of organised / afforded the shit he did.

im not about pushing conspiracy theories or whatever but i am a staunch supporter of free thinking, freedom of speech and questioning authority!

peace

Last edited:
Besides, people with more money are more likely/able to go to greater length to hide it from prying eyes.

yeh exactly...what are you saying drugs are ok as long as they are behind closed doors or only for those with a healthy income? hypocritical?

No, please don't invent meanings for my words that you know aren't correct. I'm saying that CCTV cameras on the streets in wealthy neighbourhoods aren't going to catch many drug deals.

Wealthy drug users don't break into houses or refuse to work and spend their welfare checks on their habit.

I would hazard to suggest that of the truly wealthy in this country only a fraction of 1% would earn their money via drug trafficking.

^^^ @ dm i agree its probably not going too. same as surveilling the poor suburbs isn't going to stop drug abuse, it'll just move elsewhere, then where are we left, on cctv as soon as we walk out the door? wouldn't the money be better spent on stopping the drugs getting into the hands of dealers who take advantage of the sick addicts / abusers? its seems like barking up the wrong tree. its always the weak poor disadvantaged that are fucked over in our society. won't the ritzy suburbs get jealous and want cameras too, seems a little unfair that the shit suburbs get to be on tv while the so called elite / professionals miss out.
cctv might be a help with drunken violence i dunno.

^^ @ busty no they don't because they are wealthy :) , they don't need to do that stupid shit, leave that to the sick poor disadvantaged addicts - but hey fuck them low lives they aren't doing anything productive for society so they might as well just od and die or rot in jail but od would be cheaper on our taxes hey i mean we gotta pay for all those people locked up
i agree and i doubt it even be 1% they don't want too much competition busty that would eat into their precious profit. but whats the story are we serious about cleaning it up and helping the addicts? if so i think the money and attention should be spent on where the drugs are coming from and that is obviously from those that can afford to play around with a nice little drug business on the side

^ @ mel lol clean streets? it boils down to the old bs saying 'if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to FEAR' well i like my privacy i believe i should be entitled to it. fighting smart has nothing to do with it, we shouldn't need to fight in the first place. pathetic band aid solutions all round :)

Last edited:
^ This.

I'm not too concerned, and I like my streets clean.

Mel, have you actually read anything in my first post? Id hazard a guess and say no.

I dont know you but Id like you to do me a favour, can you please read what I posted, including the links, and post back what your opinions are. Please dont pretend to read them.

It will take you at most 10-20 minutes. I know Im asking a lot but Id really like your opinion on this.

Hmmm. Not sure what I make of it all. If what you've posted is in fact true, mister, does this then imply that the CIA has some influence in censoring our news? And our own government is kowtowing to them? Or this is an initiative of our own federal government and the federal opposition supports it?

If so, then we are fucked.

Have you had any reply from Media Watch? There are plenty of other journos that might take up the cause as well. But whose to say they wouldn't also fall foul to censorship...

Well as the saying goes 'if you've nothing to hide you need not worry' what a load of fucking rubbish, and as for Media watch I watch it most weeks but I do find that to it comes across comes across as patronising and sometimes blatantly biased.

Hmmm. Not sure what I make of it all. If what you've posted is in fact true, mister, does this then imply that the CIA has some influence in censoring our news? And our own government is kowtowing to them? Or this is an initiative of our own federal government and the federal opposition supports it?

If so, then we are fucked.

Have you had any reply from Media Watch? There are plenty of other journos that might take up the cause as well. But whose to say they wouldn't also fall foul to censorship...

take the time to read the links and have a look yourself. If what I posted seems unbelievable then do some research yourself and post your findings.

Mel, have you actually read anything in my first post? Id hazard a guess and say no.

I dont know you but Id like you to do me a favour, can you please read what I posted, including the links, and post back what your opinions are. Please dont pretend to read them.

It will take you at most 10-20 minutes. I know Im asking a lot but Id really like your opinion on this.

My "clean streets" comment was in relation to the CCTV networks being implemented, and I support those. Reading back, I can see that I wasn't clear enough in my last post.

I'm aware of what TrapWire is as I follow a lot of the Wikileaks stuff. TrapWire isn't anything new, but there is a lot of recent hysteria about it.

And laugh: yes, I agree - I believe I'm entitled to my privacy also.

The problem isn't TrapWire. The problem is due to this whole "prevention" attitude that has been adopted, and the BS profiling and surveillance that has come into play as a result. Again, this is nothing new, and has been happening for quite some time.

I certainly take issue with the overall approach as I said, but I feel that TrapWire is just a tiny part of the bigger issue. If I were to pick one thing that concerned me in your original post, it would be the alleged media censorship...

Meet ur dealer inside ur house or inside his house problem solved!! If ur not mugging people out on the street or masterbating in a school parking lot I don't really see the problem. Maybe this will actually help speed up police reaction times to crime scenes. I know one time I accidently dialed 911 and hung up I fell asleep woke up started making lunch and my doorbell rang. I answer it and there's a cop saying someone dialed 911. I'm like umm yea by mistake like 2 hrs ago thankgod I was being murdered but thanks for coming.

Technology evolves. Once upon a time murders went unsolved, then DNA testing was developed. Sniffer dogs never used to be a problem at festivals. You have to adapt to these things if you want to survive, there is no good in pissing and moaning about your privacy if you are breaking the law. Smart criminals don't get caught. Are you expecting the police just to give up and stop fighting?

If you own and carry a mobile phone "they" know where you are. If you pay using eftpos "they" know what you bought and where. You can't walk onto an aeroplane without them knowing who you are and where you are flying to. If the police bust in your door they will take your computer, these very words I am writing will be store on it. The ATO has sophisticated tracking software that puts Trapwire to shame. CCTV track every move but also help catch rapists and thieves. If they inadvertently catch the odd drug dealer then for me that is a price worth paying for safer streets. Eventually someone smart was going to take all of this and package it together to help catch bad guys.

We live in a pretty awesome time with regards to technology and information but you have to accept some bad with the good.

We should have the freedom to move around without being watched and our every move scrutinised. Its not a matter of "im doing nothing wrong therefore I have nothing to fear". Under TrapWire everyone's a suspect.

This technology encroaches on my freedom and personal choice to move around and interact of my own free will.
Human nature dictates that if your scrutinised your behaviour will modify, natural interaction will change. You do not need to watch me, to scrutinise me or to suspect me.

You want to catch more criminals or reduce crime? put more police on the beat and educate our youth. Give people faith in each other

Violent crime has increased, rape, murder, theft and general mayhem is just around the corner so we need to be protected from ourselves.....right?......actually this is wrong. Crime rates in Australia and most of the civilised world is either no worse than it was 30 years ago or has actually decreased, do your research. We are being conditioned to fear each other so that technology like TrapWire is excepted with open arms.

Very long-term analyses show
the level of violence in
Australia as measured by the
homicide rate to be at the
same level or lower than it
was 80 years ago.

This brief consideration of trends in
violent crime in Australia has
emphasised the complexity of the
task and the inadequacy of the
data. The limitations discussed
point to the need for cautiousness
in interpreting the rates. Certainly,
and most importantly, the popular
understanding that violence in this
country has increased dramatically
and consistently in recent years is
unfounded.

http://www.aic.gov.au/documents/6/B/1/%7B6B1709A3-F1A6-47BD-9D33-D31074FC0478%7Dti61.pdf

Fear is an incredible weapon.

Last edited:
So is paranoia. It's not about being blasé and not having a concern about your privacy. We live in hardwired society where our every move is already able to be tracked. I have plenty to hide, I am just confident in my ability to fly under the radar while at the same time also seeing some benefits to this system.

I get up every morning and pay for my petrol with my credit card before driving across a toll bridge that reads my car rego before clocking in at a job where the ATO knows my bank account details as well as my almost every transaction that flows in and out of my life. As I mentioned before, if your phone is in your pocket almost anyone can track your movements down to a few meters. At what stage do you have to trust people and get on with your life? I know several Bluelight members who have worked for the ATO, you aren't talking about some crack super hush organisation here, it is filled of degenerates just like you and I.

So is paranoia. It's not about being blasé and not having a concern about your privacy. We live in hardwired society where our every move is already able to be tracked. I have plenty to hide, I am just confident in my ability to fly under the radar while at the same time also seeing some benefits to this system.

I get up every morning and pay for my petrol with my credit card before driving across a toll bridge that reads my car rego before clocking in at a job where the ATO knows my bank account details as well as my almost every transaction that flows in and out of my life. As I mentioned before, if your phone is in your pocket almost anyone can track your movements down to a few meters. At what stage do you have to trust people and get on with your life? I know several Bluelight members who have worked for the ATO, you aren't talking about some crack super hush organisation here, it is filled of degenerates just like you and I.

The strange thing is, Busty, I dont feel paranoid or fearful, I pay my taxes, work hard, laugh a lot, pretty happy and have faith in my fellow human beings. I dont need controlling or my every move watched and scrutinised by someone or something as I am an adult and believe I have a right to free will and speech within the bounds of common decency.

In my opinion your views are the epitome of everything thats wrong with our world and society.

I dont need controlling or my every move watched and scrutinised by someone or something as I am an adult and believe I have a right to free will and speech within the bounds of common decency.

but it's for your own good ha ha ha

but it's for your own good ha ha ha

I disagree that it's for our own good. It's a bit of good traded for some bad. We should be civilized enough not to invade EVERYONE'S privacy all the time just to stop us from murdering and raping each other. Then the Government have all this information on file. Next time they're running low on some money for another waste of resources they'll have all this privy info to sell to corporations who want some nice market research.

The real way to stop rapists and violent people is to educate people better, education is the key to everything.

Oh by the way, TrapWire has been up and running the US for a while and it's been figured out that horizontal lines drawn on your face completely fuck the TrapWire algorithm.

Don't worry ladies and gents. First there's a thread about how they're going to use Trapwire, then comes the thread on how to avoid it. It's a push and pull game we all play and it's all just algorithms and maths, that can be countered by more algorithms and maths.

medium_KISS18.jpg

Humans are pretty resourceful, it won't be long until this becomes the fashion again.

Last edited: