• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"Paranoia paranoia everyones coming to get me" the new paranormal thread

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Old thread for reference: https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/co...thread-i-deleted-serious-replies-only.912879/

That thread above was me asking a couple of questions about paranormal because I was seeing and sensing a lot of fucked up creepy shit and I still do now btw but a lot less intense/frequent mainly just sensing something's a little off in my bathroom I always leave the bathroom light on ALWAYS all I know is if I leave the bathroom light off I get really bad feeling of dread and also feel like someone is in the bathroom(the bathroom is next door to my bedroom for some reason the entity or had feeling or whatever it is only seems able to proliferate if the light is off and it's night time I've found this to be the case for a few different interiors.

If anyone here has experienced or is currently experiencing something paranormal then this is the place to talk about it! As terrifying paranormal activity can be especially the ones with scary noises and faces and as scared as these things make me especially the latter for some reason I always get drawn back like for example on youtube there are literally hundreds if not thousands of paranormal videos and usually I will go on a binge watching these vids until I see one that scares the shit out of me and I have to go and watch something else to take my mind off it but as terrifying as it is I also find it equally fascinating if not obsessive wondering about the afterlife the secrets of the paranormal universe I seem to have an instinctual fascination with trying to learn the inner workings of the paranormal and I have learnt quite a bit especially this last year I really respect the raw knowledge and experience that some members here must have and am grateful for them sharing some of this with me in order to help me a few months ago when the atmosphere and just general vibe was so bad I think you guys know who you are Thank you you guys rock btw 🙂

Anyway to come back on topic their has been a few paranormal threads throughout highlights history proving that I'm not the only one who finds it interesting but I think it's time to reunite the old ghost buster team and also recruit some new blood it's time for a new paranormal thread!

Ps. To the mods: do you guys think you could create a dictionary of links to all paranormal thread but only ones directly talking about paranormal related subjects for example if my memory serves me correct which it mostly don't anymore but anyway I believe one of these thread was called "who are the shadow people" that was a good read but there's a few old threads like these and this thread would be the perfect place to organise all these thread in a list for easy access for anyone who would be interested to go back over them and I am one of those people I know it's a bit of a pain and If I was still a mod I would do it but it's for a good cause and in this day and age with the world standing still due to the pandemic subjects like these that are quite valuable imo because if your into it and find it interesting it's a great distraction from everything going on around you which is very important at a time like this.

I have some business to take care of in real life but I am planning to contribute greatly to this thread and hopefully it will become a megathread all I ask for the mods apart from what I said above is to make sure certain trolls don't come in and ruin it for everyone because of childish grudges because its just ridiculous now it really is beyond the joke and I think you know what/who I'm talking about.

Anyway stay positive guys I have some stories to share of my own or more details from stories I have already shared peace out❤

I've found Hinduism to be strikingly correct to what people experience this way. Psychological response, or actual entities? Whatever.

Yeah nevermind details. I'm mad as is.

I've found Hinduism to be strikingly correct to what people experience this way. Psychological response, or actual entities? Whatever.

Yeah nevermind details. I'm mad as is.
no not at all I know a lot of people who are into Hinduism maybe theirs a reason they are, a paranormal reason?

So what does Hinduism mainly have to do with the paranormal anyway?

I've found Hinduism to be strikingly correct to what people experience this way. Psychological response, or actual entities?
Oh please be silent on this subject!!!

So go on how many Naga Baba & Aghora you know let alone a Tantric or someone who works in Kashmir Shaivism.

I will take a seat & wait to see your reply...............

#Smirks

Last edited:
May I also add the word "Hindu" & "Hinduism" is actually racist, I suggest you learn the BASIC history of this word before you use it, I'm not even talking about Hindi (the language) here I'm on about Sanskrit.

Really? It seems to be the commonplace words used here in US, then again Americans don't know shit about that side of the world (or much of anything in general except for cheeseburgers).
Yes really.

To keep it very short as I could be here for the next 3 minutes going into the history & the use of Hindi Vs Sanskrit..............
"Hindu" should if anything be replaced with the word "Sindu"

This is off a website I have just pulled up, it's a short & simple breakdown of the word & skips over a few points that go deeper into the history of the word & the place it came from but I will use it anyway.

" The word Hindu is derived (through Persian) from the Sanskrit word Sindhu, the historic local appellation for the Indus River in the northwestern part of the Indian subcontinent, which is first mentioned in the Rig Veda.

The word Hindu was borrowed by European languages from the Arabic term al-Hind, referring to the land of the people who live across the River Indus, itself from the Persian term Hindū, which refers to all Indians. By the 13th century, Hindustān emerged as a popular alternative name of India, meaning the “land of Hindus.”

It was only towards the end of the 18th century that European merchants and colonists began to refer to the followers of Indian religions collectively as Hindus. The term Hinduism was introduced into the English language in the 19th century to denote the religious, philosophical, and cultural traditions native to India."

I'm deeply drawn to several sections of this faith to say the least, I have had several weird experiences with "Gods" from this faith, the only thing I practise as a faith deeply is Santa Muerte who is a Mexican Folk Saint & merges into Brujeria (Mexican Witchcraft) I am "white" & English so to mantra to a deity like Matangi for example or a bit more common Durga sghould be so odd for me but I truly FEEL Shivya, Dhumavati, Matangi deeply & have cried before for God knows wha reason when sitting in front of durga at the local temple, I had such a feeling of "The Devine" I was crushed & felt like a small child being held by it's mother.
I'm one of these people who wants to KNOW what they are getting into so I research & read as much as possible, I know Spirits, Gods, ghosts etc are very real & to upset durga isn't a good idea, it's from the 3rd eye & Shakti of Durga Kali comes into this words which says it all.

Due to my views on ghosts, Spirits, Magick (As I've been into Chaos Magick for decades & I'm a member of the DKMU) when I have a "paranormal" experience I like to learn from it, one event was clearly "Hindu" related & shook me up quite well, i looked into the figure I saw, what happened to me etc & was told to look into Tantra & the Matrika mothers which I did, from that experience it put me down a path of faith which has made a huge impact upon me.

Jai Maa Durga.
Ohm Namah Shivya.

Last edited:

You do have a point though, the time I was working in the USA I was shocked by how little most of the other people knew about the outside world.

A lot of it has to do with geographic isolation. Our only neighbor is Mexico. Canada doesn't count.

If you drive 10 hours in Europe you cross 12 different countries, if you drive 10 hours in US you haven't even made it out of the state of Texas. Americans are simply less exposed to different cultures. It's not only blind patriotism.

Awesome song!!