• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pansexual, bi, gay or just full of shit

Brazil is the paradise of transvestites, we even export them to other countries. I am very proud of my country being the number one in this aspect

They are everywhere, for instance, on the streets offering their bodies, or, alternatively, there are the normal ones (no prostitution) too, which are my favorites. In Brazil, gay scene is incredibly strong. There are some isolated cases, with violence and whatnot, but we are a very opened society. I think we so used to see preposterous actions from our governments that it is hard to scare a Brazilian. Perhaps, if one shows us good education, security, we will likely get scared.

Anyway, we have countless gay bars and gay-oriented bars, in these bars is normal to find some young transvestites, so beautiful, lovely ones. Sometimes I kiss one and I think I am with a woman, but then my hands move a bit and life remembers me that it is not a woman.

I'm sure you are referring to caressing the neck and touching their Adam's apple.

okay, gender bending is starting to sound more far-reaching than once thought.

Brazil is the paradise of transvestites, we even export them to other countries. I am very proud of my country being the number one in this aspect

They are everywhere, for instance, on the streets offering their bodies, or, alternatively, there are the normal ones (no prostitution) too, which are my favorites. In Brazil, gay scene is incredibly strong. There are some isolated cases, with violence and whatnot, but we are a very opened society. I think we so used to see preposterous actions from our governments that it is hard to scare a Brazilian. Perhaps, if one shows us good education, security, we will likely get scared.

Anyway, we have countless gay bars and gay-oriented bars, in these bars is normal to find some young transvestites, so beautiful, lovely ones. Sometimes I kiss one and I think I am with a woman, but then my hands move a bit and life remembers me that it is not a woman.

Now I wanna visit Brazil xD it sounds pretty cool (y)

Now I wanna visit Brazil xD it sounds pretty cool (y)

I believe ~40 % of the male population of my city is gay. Additionally, there is a ratio of two women to every man so that one can imagine how hard the changes in the sexual preferences/tendencies of the society have been beating up on the single women, especially for those over 30. This is the aperture that creeping and opportunistic beings (like me) have been waiting for a long time to leave the dark and fetid cave and start hunting, spreading the gall, marking territory with a dripping sex organ. Crawling, trailing my way, like a big cat, watching who is the weakest of the pack.

If you want sex, from Monday to Sunday, with nice boys, good appearances and social status, it can easily be done if you are “in the role of doing so”, always hanging out and so on. My work is very close to an alternative area of my city, I always pass in front of these bars, it is a whole block, several bars and nightclubs, gays, lesbians, transvestites, metalheads, everyone enjoys together as a big family. Since it is a rich region and most of them are white, the police is there to protect them so that they can smoke weed without the risk of being robbed. You can imagine how a young man fueled by cheap cocaine will be as passive as possible.

I believe ~40 % of the male population of my city is gay. Additionally, there is a ratio of two women to every man so that one can imagine how hard the changes in the sexual preferences/tendencies of the society have been beating up on the single women, especially for those over 30. This is the aperture that creeping and opportunistic beings (like me) have been waiting for a long time to leave the dark and fetid cave and start hunting, spreading the gall, marking territory with a dripping sex organ. Crawling, trailing my way, like a big cat, watching who is the weakest of the pack.

If you want sex, from Monday to Sunday, with nice boys, good appearances and social status, it can easily be done if you are “in the role of doing so”, always hanging out and so on. My work is very close to an alternative area of my city, I always pass in front of these bars, it is a whole block, several bars and nightclubs, gays, lesbians, transvestites, metalheads, everyone enjoys together as a big family. Since it is a rich region and most of them are white, the police is there to protect them so that they can smoke weed without the risk of being robbed. You can imagine how a young man fueled by cheap cocaine will be as passive as possible.

*searches online for houses in Brazil*

Also showing what is the real samba, which is highly influenced by the cultures of slaves, it is like Fela Kuti playing bossa nova

Does every guy in Brazil look like this?

Marlon__Y3A9855_szzwbu

@jose ribas da silva

I gotta give it to you the show I watched yesterday on Brazil you have the most fine women on Earth, my God if MDPV was big in Brazil.....lol go figure.
As to your music I shake my head, this is fucking Brazil.

To me it seems like you're bisexual. The only way to figure it out is to have a gay experience with a man. If you like it, Youre bi, if. you. don't you're str8. Simple as that, i had the. same. doubts like you a. few years ago so said fuck it and had a gay experience with a friend while coked out of. my mind.Let him suck my dick and i sucked his dick. Didnt like it, so now I know im 100% im straight. Good luck finding out ur sexuality, theres nothing wrong about exploring it. ❤ Cheers, NZN
Sucked and fucked a guy (he sucked and fucked too) and didnt like it. So it seems Im hetero. :ROFLMAO: