• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pairing 2 CB Fly. with AL-LAD (recommendations?)

sin_is_synthetic

Bluelighter
Definite experience with both of these separately-Im considering 20 mg of the FLY with 150 ug of AL-LAD. I have over 15 years of research experience with psychs and empathogens so definitely not a newbie . How would the intensity of this be-my last experience with fly was really mild with 10 mg. The idea of this experiment would be to bring out its visual potential along with the creativity enhancement of AL-LAD.Would upping to 25 mg make a difference?

Seems like it would be a good combo, I've had both and they both are in that realm of euphoric, easygoing, slightly empathogenic thing. I bet Al-LAD would add to the psychedelic impact of 2C-B-fly, which it lacks on its own, while the 2C-B-fly would add to the euphoria. I get the sense they'd combine well. Maybe don't jump up so much on the fly, 10 to 20 is about as high as I'd jump up but the substances you're working with seem quite safe physically.

Tried it with ALD-52 last weekend

13mg 2C-B-FLY with quarter blotter of ALD-52

It was decent for the first hour, after that I decided to smoke. It all went downhill from there.
I would have much rather done the 2C-B-FLY by itself.

Tried it with ALD-52 last weekend

13mg 2C-B-FLY with quarter blotter of ALD-52

It was decent for the first hour, after that I decided to smoke. It all went downhill from there.
I would have much rather done the 2C-B-FLY by itself.

Very curious what you mean by downhill. I find mixing cannabis on the peak of any tryptamine to derail the experience for a bit.

For me 2C-B-Fly is weird, somewhat unpredictable, and might become pretty dysphoric. I have mixed it with Mescaline, bk-2C-B, Allylescaline, 4-Aco-MET, Harmaline and various OTC supps, like Phenibut and Agmatine.

I liked the combination with 20mg 2C-B-Fly, 500mg Phenibut, 800mg Agmatine, 500mg Aniracetam and 150mg of Mescaline - it was euphoric, open-hearted colorful light trip with some pronounced nausea and stomach disturbances (even after preloading with Simethicone) for an hour or so at 2Hr mark and the trip lasted about 10hrs with additional cannabis smoked throughout.=D

For me, cannabis never gets in a way of psychedelics, although I don't like to ingest it when I'm on a spiritual quest - it dulls the experience and makes it too pleasurable for intense spiritual/self work.

I'd be glad to hear about your experimentation with AL-LAD, sin_is_synthetic, as it's one of my favorites! :)