• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pacifiers?

calibalrogchick

Greenlighter
I did a search, but didn't find quite what I was looking for.

I love having pacifiers when I roll, but they've always been provided for me. I'm throwing a party this weekend, and therefore I have to provide the pacifiers. Problem is, I have no idea which ones to buy.

So for those of you who like pacifiers when rolling, what type do you like/buy?

Last edited:
i like buying used ones from yard sales

and i dont get your username. It reads to me like: Calibal Rog Chick

theres some pretty tight ones online with little LED lights in them that stobe...

if you into that sort of thing.

pin said:
and i dont get your username. It reads to me like: Calibal Rog Chick

It's Cali Balrog Chick. Cali because I live in california, Balrog is my nickname, and Chick because I'm female.

haha awsome awsome. Yeah I looked at it one last time before you posted and it just occured to me that it might be Cali Balrog Chick. ;p

i personally am not a fan of pacifiers, id rather chew gum, but whatever.... if youre gonna get ones, do get those cool ones mentioned earlier, the ones with the led's =D

Just get the basic year 3-4 ones that are really big and dont tear with constant mashing :p

yea dont waste money on pacifiers just get a box of gum (the hubby bubba one) or something big, pacifiers just looks whack and you look more of an etard and stuff, gum is normal

i perfer gum over pacifiers

Get some gum, pacifiers really make it obvious you are on a drug, and that drug is ecstasy

curiousgirl said:
I have never had need of a pacifier... for any reason

except maybe when I was a baby.

Agree'd.

And where did you come from??? You seem to have my exact brain thought - did you steal it? If so, I need it back

DJAcetone said:
Agree'd.

And where did you come from??? You seem to have my exact brain thought - did you steal it? If so, I need it back

you know that head ache you had last night? yeah, that was me stealing your brain. I replaced it with a grapefruit.

curiousgirl said:
you know that head ache you had last night? yeah, that was me stealing your brain. I replaced it with a grapefruit.

No wonder my tears taste so sweet this morning...

i don't like pacifiers either, but the blinky ones are cute just because they blink, and the good thing about them is the rubber part is WAY more sturdy, and isn't as sticky as the baby ones therefore it doesn't get as nasty.

jokerR said:
yea dont waste money on pacifiers just get a box of gum (the hubby bubba one) or something big, pacifiers just looks whack and you look more of an etard and stuff, gum is normal

i perfer gum over pacifiers

haha hubba bubba gum, thats what me and my friends always get when we roll, its the best

the 99 cents store, dollar stores, drug stores, walmart, etc. all have a pretty good selection. the 0-6 mos might be kinda small and slightly soft for your liking so maybe go for 6+ mos. which are bigger and harder. they also have some that massage the gums (not like a vibrating one, but it has bumps and stuff on the nipple to massage babies' gums when they're teething) but those will run a little higher in price.

Ive never used pacifiers rolling because its just kinda obvious that your fucked up if you go into public with one in. I just buy a pack of some Trident Tropical Twist (its soo friggin good and it lasts forever) and just have at it.

Sorry I think pacifier, soothers, binki's or what ever you want to call them just look ridiculous.....There has been a couple of times I have tried to explain what taking E is like to people that have never done it and all I get is "why do people use pacificers when there on it"......is it because some people don't mind looking like there fucked up?

Gum for me is a must have when rolling....