• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe P/WDs from dosing subs too early after fentanyl patches bucali and transdermali

newbiecodone

Bluelighter
Guys its now more than 24 hours after my perc P/WDs which I stupidly brought on my self on my birthday. Tommorow I gotta go to work I was gradualy doing very small doses sublingualy after a IV 0,5mg Suboxone shot just few 3/4 hours after tearing off half a 50mcg patch of my skin.
Now I wasnt feeling the effects of the last dose of the fent patch. So I did not sleep too well I decided that I am allready in WD and the patch does nothing more for me. I now feel a lot better but I still salivate and I am affrade to eate because of the throwing up and shitting. These simptoms are not present ATM last puke fest was yesterday evening. But I am massively tired and I have constant RLS which is way better compared to puking but tommorow is monday I need to work so can I now dose a sublingual dose my last bupe sublingualy was 4 hours aggo it was arroun 0.2-0.4mg just on the top of the knife and snort a very small bump I think I am gradually getting way better compared to yesterday can I now do a 1mg dose sublinguali or wait until evening. Mind you I dont even have weed what I forgot is that the local head shop maybe has cratom and I found like a 3rd of a 50mcg fent patch.What should I do?

Wait as long as possible, and then titratte your bupe ddose(1ng, 2mg, etc)

Fent is a strong drug, you should be ok by tommorow(which would actually be the best ktine to wait, or late this evening

OK I just want to tell you pleas be carefull with PC WDs specialy if you are abusing fent patches the matrix ones. When I did the same thing after DHC which for me is way more euforic than any of these fent patches or fentanyl I experienced WDs for maybe an hour max. I am now going the third day dosed like you said it just does have like anti-emetic properities does not really help with the insomnia and RLS I havent slept 3 days now like not even for a minute. I was throwing up still this morning I just got my hands on 5 mgs of xanax so hopefully this will help me sleep. If anybody experienced anything like this please tell me your story I would also like to hear any pharmacokinetics that may expalain why it does not affect me the suboxone I dont understand the mechanics the PC WDs were caused by the bupe and naloxone kicking rapidly off any remaining fent in my receptors so when I redose it does not get better? WTF?? This fucking year Percipitated WDs on my fucking birthday... :D sounds just like me.

I dont really understand the time line. But as you see, redosing with a real opioid after taking bupe does not work, since the bupe is occupying your receptors and not letting the fent in

OP you could get LUCEMYRA and quit your opoids without withdrawal or addicten to lucemyra.

So I am feeling normal again.
slept till from 8PM hours until 5AM and through the day I would be still in a mild WD but at least I slept after 3 days of eating nothing and puking etc...
I think the subs actully started to work not sure now I am a bit high from Weed and 2.5mg of xanax plus I did a line of about 2mgs of bupe made me maybe better but maybe its just the benzo weed combo I will let you know tommorow morning how am filing thnx for advices.

Ok, when you're dealing with buprenorphine, it will displace any opioid in the market, including naloxone and fentanyl, it will displace them from the opioid receptor and act as a partial agonist. If you're dependant on opioids, this precipitates withdrawal. If you allow the withdrawal to start, then it provides relief and can replace the former opioid. It also has a really long half-life and an active metabolite. The problems you've been having are because you tried to use minidoses combined with fantanyl. The fentanyl is blocked. Bringing 2 more classes of drugs really won't help you, you need to establish a baseline. What I'd recomend is do not take anything until withdrawal starts, take 2 mg of buprenorphine. Wait an hour. If symptoms persist, take another 2 mg. If that's not enough, wait until a day has passed and you can take 4 mg + 2mg, but given your dosages I don't think that will be necessary. It would be useful if you tell us how much of what opioid were you taking daily. Snorting is... not ideal if you're planning on quitting, but if you're low on sub it does increase the bioavailability a little. And again, this is a long lasting drug, there is no need to take it more often than once a day. If you're still feeling withdrawal it's because the dose was too low. Find your baseline, avoid weed or benzos, all opioids are useless to you now, including antagonists so be careful and take your dosage once a day. If you were taking oxycodone, hydrocodone, morphine, heroin, fentanyl even oxymorphone, your brain is wired to expect multiple doses a day, avoid that, take it once a day at a dosage that works for you.