P-mo's Superdrol & Dermacrine run

looking strong...go get some melanotan and hit up the tannign beds..

also, cut that hair :)

Def need the Melanotan- my skin barely tans at all.

I'll prolly buy a bunch of peptides next year (MT, LR3, GHRP6) . Have to get my girlfriend used to the idea of needles in the house- although she seemed interested in the Melanotan...

Heh- I like the caveman look! Currently +12lbs or so (and dropping bf).

Last edited:
24/10 legs day

squat - 60kgs 8/12, 100kg 12, 130kg 8/6/5 (PR)

Deadlift 80kg 12, 140kg 5/5 (PR)

Leg Press - 220kg 8/8/8

Leg extention - 80kg 12/12 100kg 12/8

Leg Curl - 70kg 12/8 100kg 8/5

Side bends - 25kg 8/8/8

Adduction/Abduction 100kg 12/12/12 for each

good lifts...i've been on some doughboy shit lately and i thought of you...

just housed a full lb of mcdonalds beef in the form of 2 double wp's with cheese with 10 mcnuggets and washed it down with 2 sodas..lets not forget the pint of ben and jerrys ice cream..

bluking pmo style!!!

Post some mid-cycle photos...

I wonder if I should buy a kilogram of superdrol from china (they sell it on those B2B sites).

Do you guys think an h-drol (4-chloro, turninabol PH) only cycle of 100mg a day for 8 weeks would be problematic?

problematic in what ways? I'm just finishing a stack of hdrol, pplex, and sdrol in doses of up to 40-mgs and have had less sides than with havoc in terms of lethargy and joint pain...more acne with the stakabol...

just run liver care and clomid with hcg for pct...

^unsuprising given the anti estrogenic effects of Havoc. Sounds like you would benefit from running compounds with a slightly 'wetter' nature.

I'll do a quick cycle update and then give my latest workout updates when I can be bothered (writing all this is a lot of work and I'm quite tied down at my job at the moment).

So we have passed the 3 week mark. I have stopped the Superdrol and had dropped the methoxy-TRN a week or so previously (it was effecting libido). I had replaced the methoxy-TRN with methyl-DHT which should provide similar effects but might be a little less harsh on my libido and a little harsher on my hairline :)().

After stopping the Superdrol I went to start on the methyl-dien as outlined. However due to having to put in a lot of (underappriciated) overtime at work my diets and workouts have kinda sucked this week. I noticed my urine starting to get a bit darker so I have cut out the methyl-dien in an attempt to let my poor liver/kidneys recover a bit.

My new plan is to run the dermacrine for another 2 weeks before starting on the methyl-dien. That way the large volume of work that I have should have passed and I can continue to give this cycle the diet and training regime thats required.

Since stopping the superdrol I have noticed the effects of the dermacrine a bit more. They have been really nice- a good recomping effect. I think that this substance takes a while to 'kick in' with the DHEA's eventually turning into 4-AD and test. Acne is up. Weight has dropped from +13lbs at the start of the week to +8lb at the moment.

I have also started on Clenviscerate in the hope that the recomp targets my abs specifically. Its good stuff! Noticing a small ammount of difference already after only 4-5 days on it. :)

I will take another set of photos after the main cycle is up and a third set after PCT- so expect the next lot in a month or so. :)

Post some mid-cycle photos...

I wonder if I should buy a kilogram of superdrol from china (they sell it on those B2B sites).

Do you guys think an h-drol (4-chloro, turninabol PH) only cycle of 100mg a day for 8 weeks would be problematic?

Nah should be alright provided your support sups and pct are pretty decent. Ensure you have enough SERM for 2 pcts and an AI also just in case. Also just monitor yourself and see how you feel and and how your body reacts during the cycle. If you start getting joint pain, dark urine or any indication of damage then its time to start PCT.

crazy how you dropped the superdrol...my libido is the lowest its ever been in my entire life..

I'm going on clomid for a looooooooong time...as well as sustain alpha and horny goat weed...

any tips on how to get my libido back...

I always planned on dropping the superdrol at week 3.

Again sorry for lack of updates- I'll try and post a bit more this evening after I hit the gym.

Sorry for the lack of updates- think I missed (writing up) my chest, back and leg workouts from last week.

Today:

Bench: 70kgx12, 80kgx12, 90kgx8/8, 95kgx3/6
Arnold press (dumbells): 17kg(each)x12, 22.5kgx12/8/8
Lat raises (dumbells): 17kgx12/8
Shoulder press (dumbells): 22.5kgx12/8
Pec flyes (dumbells): 17.5kgx12, 22.5kgx12,8,6,5
Tricep pulldowns: 50kgx12, 70kgx12, 8, to failure
Shoulder press (nautalis machine): Drop set starting at 85kg.

Weight has dropped to +7lbs but I've leaned out quite a bit. Hopefully work will let up soon and I can return to eating big all the time.

Deadlift 100kgx12 135kgx3/5/2
Jump-squat 80kgx8/8/5
Front-squat 80kgx12/8/8
Squat 100kgx12 120kgx8/8/5
Side bends 25kgx12/12/12
Hanging leg lifts 12/12/11

Weight hanging at +7lbs- still losing bf%. Noticing veins on legs, shoulders and abs more than usual.

If you're gonna run an anabloic, wouldnt it make more sense to do 5 sets of heavier weights... starting with something you can only do about 5-8 reps of and working to failure?

Running completly to failure is dangerous on an anabolic as it may put too much stress on joints, tendons and supporting muscles. Running at higher rep ranges is more beneficial for hypertrophy. I'm almost always hitting failure on the last set of each exercise and usually run one drop set at the end of my workout to completly exhasut the muscle.

I usually run 5 sets but I was running a little short of time (my gym closes at 5:30pm on weekends!) so I had to drop the number of sets.

You need to warm up your muscles a bit before going for the heavy stuff- I wouldn't like to get out the changing room and go for a 130kg DL....

I do my heaviest weight on the first 1 or 2 sets and then reduce so I can do enough reps to work the muscle to failure on each set. Otherwise, I'm done after 3 sets.

^I would be too woried about fatiguing myself too quickly. I do 2 warmup sets and depending on how I'm feeling I'll work out what kind of weight I'm likely to be able to move. I stack the bar up and go for my first set. Depending on how easily I'm moving it I'll either up the weight a bit or go for my second set. I'll do 2 more sets and I should be hitting failure during the 5-12 rep range during each of these sets. After that exercise I'm likely to be doing another which will also utilse that muscle set (such as bench press and shoulder press or chinups and cleans). So I wouldn't want to "exhaust" the muscle by dropping the weight and hitting failure at a higher range. Doing too few at a higher weight seems more beneficial than doing more volume in the long run IMO.

Difficult to tell with whats been happening in my private life. Its ok- not fantastic but not non-existent either.