• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxymorphone IR

blue1992

Greenlighter
So, i know that oxymorphone IR has horrible oral bioavialbility. But I will never ever ever inject anything. Too scared of needles, cottonballs, blood, sharps, etc. That's why I love oxycodone, you take it orally and it puts you in heaven instantly. But, I was under the impression that oxymorphone was strong as hell, much stronger than oxy. That's why it only comes in 5 and 10 mg. So, having a whole bunch of 10 mg tablets, taking 4 at once did NOTHING. It took away withdrawals, but nothing more than that. Which is so weird because last year I had an OPANA ER 30 mg tablet and I took one orally and it placed me into a pure bliss state for 6 hours.

Any other way I can maximize IR 10 mg tablets orally? I will not inject under any circumstances. Do I simply take more? take 6 tablets at once? Keep in mind my oxycodone tolerance is insane right now. I need 80 mg to feel anything, 120 to get high, and 160 to nod.

Use it nasally to increase it to 40% and with a nasal spray atomizer and micronfilter and leur lock barrel set you can get a clean nasal solution that can efficiently produce one or so per ml although I use sterilfilts so micron filts might work like wheel filts. Nasal can cause nod and nausea quick.

Be careful and be safe 60 mg is a lot. get roxxane lab generic as they are small. Also 30 mg max at once to start. titerate by one every two hours till good for 16-18 hours

ps. iv is not special.... oddly om creeps instead of rushing even though theres a minor shudder even at 50 mg

Light, fatty meal (like a cheeseburger from McDonalds or equivalent) and a small amount of alcohol (like half a beer) usually works well to increase bioavailablity of most opiates. Insufflated is also good. Oxymorphone is crap soluble ingested normally, hence why it comes in up to 40mg pills, which is about a case' worth of injectable ampules.

Anyone know off hand the rectal absorbtion %?

Also, oxycodone is like 90% available by mouth, so even if oxymorphone is 3x stronger (and it is), its crap BA is going to be a problem. Also, iirc, my above suggestion can make BA % vary widely, like by a factor of 5, so, as always, start small and work up. Oxymorphone is the Rolls-Royce of the opiate world; best quality, long lasting, nice ride. It also offers one of the worst adictions out there, so if you cant afford your own chauffer and factory mechanic, stick to a test drive once in a blue moon.

Having a pretty high oxycodone tolerance aint helping you either. If all 40mg did was take away w/d, consider taking a break instead of more oxym.

rectal is supposeedly 10% imo its somewhere close to oral, maybe a bit more

oxymorphone oral bioavailability is like 10 percent and intranasaly its like 40 percent. you don't want to sniff super har and it is best if you do small lines an space them out an wait like 10 minutes between lines. the reason is you want the power to absorb in the membrains in your nose rather than your stomache. nest scenario is that you taste no drip at all. when I was getting the pink ir opana 10s they seemed stronger to me up the nose than roxy 30s. I agree that when you just eat them you really feel nothing. ive ate 2 of the yellow e40s and felt zero. probably enough to take the withdrawals away but wasn't fucked up at all.

Thanks for the replies. I really don't want to snort powder, I'm scared of doing that and it just screams weird to me.

How can I make a nasal spray? this sounds like a good idea, as it's clean....would this be just as effective? If so, how do I go about doing this?

Thanks so much

The reason for the low rates of bioavailability is probably due to the HIGH rate of addictive and physical dependency of this chemical. Someone with the same name as me heard on APR that it was 10x stronger than Heroin. Most users will eventually HAVE to use alternative and dangerous methods of administration to obtain the same high or not get sick.

someone with the same name as me sniffed half a 30mg Oxymorphone before Halloween night 4 years ago (the person with the same name as me is unclear of what kind of release formula this was). they do not remember a single thing from that night except being EXTREMELY nauseous and nodding off at every party the person with the same name as me went to...unless you are used to opioids, I suggest ingestion. someone with the same name as me uses opioids rarely, and enjoys the subtleness of Hydrocodone or Codeine but is no stranger to alternative routes of administration with potent Opioids.