• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Oxycontin made by Generic Companies about to be made in Canada!

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
Well, for all of us who because of the united states' FDA got F'd in the A and had our oxycontin changed to OxyNeo bullshit last spring, well, good news everyone!

http://www.boston.com/news/world/ca...eeds-canada/gWf0EhbtTDeDN2doDszCTK/story.html

I'm on methadone right now, but if there was never this removal of Oxycontin and I had to resort to a drug that is only worth it IV'd, Dilaudid, I would have never ever picked the needle.

And here it is, one excellent example of why changing the original Oxycontin formula was a terrible idea, my story that is.

Well, for all of us who because of the united states' FDA got F'd in the A and had our oxycontin changed to OxyNeo bullshit last spring, well, good news everyone!

http://www.boston.com/news/world/ca...eeds-canada/gWf0EhbtTDeDN2doDszCTK/story.html

I'm on methadone right now, but if there was never this removal of Oxycontin and I had to resort to a drug that is only worth it IV'd, Dilaudid, I would have never ever picked the needle.

And here it is, one excellent example of why changing the original Oxycontin formula was a terrible idea, my story that is.

So you think you never would have tried IVing any drug, if they never got rid of Oxycontin?

Oxycontin still is not near as good as HydromorphContin in Canada, I don't care what anyone says. While I read that article in my local paper here about Health Canada releasing a Generic version of OxyContin, because the patent with purdue Canada is about to expire this next week.

But, I mean, its just Oxycodone.. nothing really special, I am not that excited about it. I prefer Oxy-IR 20's anyway, because Oxycodone has a very good Oral B/A.

But as far as IVing, and Insufflation goes, Hydromorphone blows Oxycodone out of the water, bar none!

The only opioids prescribed in Canada are tramadol, oxycodone (Percocet, OxyContin, OxyIR), codeine, morphine, and hydromorphone (Dilaudid/HydromorphContin)

At least those are the common ones. Heroin is of course availiable on the streets too, as well as whatever comes across the border...

i get a way better rush and high from shooting oxycodone than hydromorphone but hydromorphone is my second favorite opiate

i get a way better rush and high from shooting oxycodone than hydromorphone but hydromorphone is my second favorite opiate

I am doubtful of this. Oxycodone does not give you a rush, even if IVd. I've never IVd it, but I've read countless reports of people IVing it and feeling absolutely 0 rush, and not much increase in strength, either.

i don't care if you believe me i'd pick the oxy rush over the dilaudid rush any day of the week

Lol, rush, oxycodone having a better rush than dilaudid. Troll detected.

Also yes, Capt. H., the only drug I have ever IV'd is Dilaudid, and thats cos since a year it's all I can get. I'm on methadone and I never saw heroin in my life.
To the guy talking about percocet...wow, the guy had OXY IR's too before, those 20mg footballs were nice, but when the Oxycodone Fear caught the media, my guy was left with only and ONLY Dilaudid 4mg, also some M-Eslon 15mg but i didnt bother with those.

Oxycontin still is not near as good as HydromorphContin in Canada, I don't care what anyone says. While I read that article in my local paper here about Health Canada releasing a Generic version of OxyContin, because the patent with purdue Canada is about to expire this next week.

But, I mean, its just Oxycodone.. nothing really special, I am not that excited about it. I prefer Oxy-IR 20's anyway, because Oxycodone has a very good Oral B/A.

But as far as IVing, and Insufflation goes, Hydromorphone blows Oxycodone out of the water, bar none!

I prefer the 20mg OXY IR's out of anything too, but, i loved dilaudid rush too much, hence what happened to me, debts, self hatred etc., the whole classic deal. HydromorphContin's can be IV'd i could get the 18,24 and even the 30 ones at one point from the same guy and meh, even if crushed for 30 mins in a mortar, it still wouldnt be like IV'ing real dilaudid pills, and all the bullshit those beads are made of etc. makes it less than ideal to shoot. Brand name dilaudid, especially canadian is about the only pill that's, i'll watch my words, moderately safe due to having only 2 other inert non dangerous ingredients. So yeah, that was also the reason why i'd only IV these at all.

Last edited:
Theyyyyyyyyyyreeeeeee Baaaaaaaaack! Few people I know who are Rx'd have the new ones already. Amazing!

If you love hydromorphone, you should've did oxymorphone in the US before they fucked it up as well....This is posted in another topic in NASSDD....The US drug czar is waring border patrol to be on the lookout for generics...

I loved going through Canada when I got to go to Alaska...I was in the third grade (about 11 years old)...Drove with my grandparents and twin all the way from KY to Alaska and back....Long trip, but man, those Canadian Rockies.

Now, if some of those fine Candian's would just come see me, I'd be great...Maybe I just need to move.

Whoops, I was thinking of my sixth grade year...I had not been up long yesterday...Let me fix that, I would've been 9! 8(