• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXYCONTIN IS DONE!!!!if u abuse them find somethen new

i did not even read enough to know what is supposed to be different that you will not be able to chew it and or crush it up and swallow it..thats how i normally did Oc's when i had a script unless i had a 40mg OC(name beand ones) i would inject them sometimes but i never got the full effect snorting OC's..it's easier to chew them up and swallow them than to snort or inject them becuase the are not like morphine or something,,the have a high oral bioavalability...and the changes would be patented by Purdue ,the original maker of OC's ,therefore all gen eric,,oxycodone ER,, etc. .gereric versions of OC by the variuos name would still have the same formulation and be a hella lot cheaper than the new and freshly reformulated (see patented by pudue to make more money since they lost exclusive production rights after patent time ended for old OC's and a "new formulation" is patented as a new pill and will not be available as a generic for x numbe rof years ,,so they will (purdue) send out there pharm.. reps to doctors to convince them to prescribe the "safer,less abuse" form which has no generaic and costs a shit load of money like the Oxycontins Purdue came out with did till the medicine became geraic available dur to patent running out on the OC brand name ,,,new formulation would cost a lot an donly Purdue would sell it and at a great cost,since no competetetion plus media bullshit and hype= doctors thinkin gmaybe we should prescribe this new formulation to most people so the don't get addcited" ching ching ching goes pudues bank account and the generic pills are stil laround put docotors will probably only write scripts for generic oc's after a pudue pham. and usa gov.. big pharm..big governmenet cash in the politics pocket BS,,only an old woman will end up getting the generic ones if then if purdue does what the big pharm..corps do..give money to politicans and doctors threw various ways to get them to see purdues way...word this is real ,,expect that shit sometime if they got a pill that is harder to get into and they can sell it for 10 times more than the genrics cost..they will play us all threw media BS and put this shit out..fucking greed..the made enought fucking money off me when i was takne thme for 3 years after car wrecks surgery etc.. greedy fucking pigs..can burn in ther eown pig grase along with the dea pig fuckers

HuH ??? i didnt understand a thing you said??

This is the difference between the OCs and the OPs..
The OPs, as you can tell by the picture, are more flat and wide than regular OCs. Just some evidence, as purchased by someone today, that they ARE out there--The Purdue rep. was apparently going to pharms and switching stock, out with the old, in with the new!
Taken AS PRESCRIBED, they seem to work fine so far.

Does suck for people who sniff or shoot, they are impossible to crush finely enough for such administration.

Attachments

• DSC05403.JPG
    DSC05403.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 15,692
This is the difference between the OCs and the OPs..
The OPs, as you can tell by the picture, are more flat and wide than regular OCs. Just some evidence, as purchased by someone today, that they ARE out there--The Purdue rep. was apparently going to pharms and switching stock, out with the old, in with the new!
Taken AS PRESCRIBED, they seem to work fine so far.

Does suck for people who sniff or shoot, they are impossible to crush finely enough for such administration.

these pills look a lot rougher.

I read somewhere where a guy wiped off the outside coating of the new tabs with a wet cloth, then stuck them in a microwave for 15 seconds, then cut them in half & used a pill grinder to get it to fine powder. I also read where a guy used a dremel to grind down the pill to fine powder. I dont know how reliable either way is because I dont do oxy's but good luck if you try either method. Im assuming these methods were for snorting.

do those twisty pill grinders you get from like walgreens work real good to get pills to a fine powder? I have problems getting my ABG 30's down to a fine powder, so I just get them as fine as possible, and when I add the water I kind of use the needle cap to crush the remaining bigge pieces while stirring.

DavisK4high247 -You're on the money (sorry about the pun!) about the pharm companies making these "new & improved" formulations. Once their patents run out on their big money makers they figure out a way to make the same drug with some small change so they can get another patent on a "better" drug. Pharmacy reps hard sell the stuff to MDs (in this case by saying it will preven the drug from being "abused" or "misdirected") and the MDs prescribe it ... unless I know a specific reason I want a brand name drug I insist on generics.

It's all about the money!

are these new pills how oxycontin got rid of most of the generics a while back? anyone remember the "burners" haha, damn those were strange ones.

I don't understand this whole "oh well, we will figure out some way to shoot them!"

If that was the case, I would be able to do SOMETHING with morphine ER or Opana ER. They are getting smarter about this shit everyone, there are already pills out there that there is almost no way to abuse. Please tell me if you have discovered this magical way to abuse the shit people say it can't be done with, but it isn't as simple as people getting around it anymore.

Basically, a lot of people are going to start shooting roxy's, or move to H in my view.

Ops here to stay

Oxycontin OP 80mg are being distributed as we speak, along with a info sheet detailing that they are basically the same as far as strength warns that even if crushed or chewed they will still retain their time release function .I spoke with some pharmacist and info is the only oc available are what in stock Brand manufactuer announced op will replace oc Walgreens ,RiteAide so far about several independents already filling precriptions

they should've been anywayz

Shooting roxy's? That's pretty debatable...

The H I can agree with sort of, we get black tar around here which is potent at times, but still pretty dirty. Oxy you know your exact dose, and it is usually a better high for me.

The H I can agree with sort of, we get black tar around here which is potent at times, but still pretty dirty. Oxy you know your exact dose, and it is usually a better high for me.

It's all truly horrible, but of course shooting roxies is better than OCs, simply because of less filler and time release mechanism. It's all just awful without microns though.

Roxi is oc, just in IR form. Why wouldn't people bang roxis, they do it here all the time already.

At first I do forsee people buying the pills ilegally and thinking someone sold em fakes because they don't know whats going on.

I just got my first batch of these from my dealer, the OP 40's.

Thankfully I only swallow mine. Sorry to all of you who consume in other ways :( that powerpoint is intense.

I shoot roxi's all the time wtf. they IV really well esp the blue 30s. if you wanna make a high dose with green 15s its just a mess.

But yeah, I'm all for moving to H and sticking with oxy whenever I can get it for less than 50c a MG -.- oxy is fucking ridiculously expensive for a short-lived high. I was slamming 150-250mg, (sometimes loading 100-150 in a single rig) a day for almost a week and then i was like broke and had no money and went through mad w/ds and i've gradually been tapering down but oxy is a bitch, a sweet, sweet bitch. :!

So I swallowed these new ones for the first time and they have the same effect as far as I can tell. I haven't had opiates in 3 weekshough so I'm feeling good