• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycontin? Identified white pill, dosage question.

Ketamania

Bluelight Crew
Hello all

So I found some white round 512 pills in a prescription bottle labeled '15/325'. I did some research on the '15/325' part and it seems that these pills are 15mg oxycodone and 325mg acetaminophen.

However, I did a pill identification and now its saying that these pills are 5mg oxycodone and 325mg acetaminophen.

What should I believe? They seemed be in a very old prescription bottle.

In terms of using them, I would obviously have to perform a CWE. However, I wanted to snort them for added effect. Is there any way to do this after a CWE?

I've never heard of 15/325 oxy pills, i'm pretty sure they only come in 5, 7.5, and 10mg/325. That being said if you are going to use these just assume they are 15mg per pill until you get a feel for how they effect you.

Don't bother snorting them, they are much more effective when taken orally

Okay thanks. I will just take them orally then.

However, I will still want to perform a CWE right?

I mean, I never do CWEs. I just pop em and crush em with my teeth. Never had any problems there.

I had a similar situation, actually, with oxy pills that, according to the bottle, were 7.5 mg, but according to the internet were 5. I'm just treating them with caution. Annoying, though.

It depends how much you're taking at once, if you are taking over 2000mg of APAP in one dose then you'll definitely want to a CWE. If you are only taking a couple pills at a time then you shouldn't have to do a CWE.

Thanks for the advice everybody.

I am wanting to take 30mg (6 pills), and I have a little tolerance. That means I’ll be getting 1,950 APAP. At this dose i do not need to do a CWE then?

If this is a one off thing than you can get away without a CWE this one time, as you will have sufficient Glutathione in your liver to to process that much APAP. But for regular use of levels that high a CWE is def a good idea. If you are a drinker than it's even more important and negates my first sentence.

4,000mg of APAP (acetaminophen) per day was the recommended upper limit for a long time, but was lowered as not everyone was able to process that much on a regular basis such as alcoholics or people that had underlying comorbidities.

Okay thanks Jekyl. This is a once in awhile treat, so I shouldn't have to worry about my Glutathione levels.

I will update you all about how it went once I take them.