• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OxyContin hydrochloride & Mdma/Speed.

CptnCooked

Greenlighter
Hey guys.

First time considering opioids and I'm looking for the do's and don'ts and understanding exactly what I'm taking..

background on me. Typically I'll do somewhere between 8-10 points of mdma during the week with heavy drinking and occasionally lsd.

recently, Oxy 20mg hydrochloride (pink) came my way and I'm interested in trying it. I've been browsing the forums and I see there can be issues with doses 50mg and upwards as well as snorting and differences with slow/quick release. I'm not really sure what mine are, they're sealed so I know it's oxy but I'd like to get a good high safely as well as finding out what I can take with what. If that makes sense...

Mdma/oxy combos?
How much should I do the first time?
Anything to be careful of?

probably gonna sound a bit dumb but the most I've ever done before of this kind of thing is say 60mg codeine w/1000mg paracetamol and that was prescribed to me. ( felt good tho ?)

anyways, I appreciate the feedback !

Oxycodone is a serotonergic opioid so I would be careful combining it with MDMA. Particularly such large amounts.

Oxycodone is a serotonergic opioid so I would be careful combining it with MDMA. Particularly such large amounts.

Right, but how much could be done safely ? And with how much oxy...

And doseage amounts for the first time around? Oral/railing

It isn't a SAFE combo (obviously).. since it's similiar to a speedball.

But, I've had some of the best highs of my life with MDMA + Oxycontin combos..

The Oxy REALLY makes the psychedilic feautures of the MDMA MUCH stronger.. I get really nice visual hallucinations with the combo.. seeing shit like the South park crew, the simpsoms crew, shit like that.. it was super fun!