• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycontin and psychos

Oxycodone ER. Unless you have a stash there’s no such thing as a true OxyContin anymore.

There's still oxycotin... Just there's enough generics they're rarely picked up being the expensive brand name.

Oxycodone ER. Unless you have a stash there’s no such thing as a true OxyContin anymore.
There is in Western Europe as well. Exactly the same as the pre-OP original OxyContin tablets. The pharma group who makes them (licensed from Purdue) is called Mundipharma. At least in my country...

I can upload a pic if you don't believe me. I have the 80's prescribed (but I've got to pick them up daily at the pharmacy)...

I have heard of xtampza in my country. (US) so I’m not really sure, and I’m not really an expert on anything time released as most of the ones I acquire are immediate release. Sometimes I wonder if it would be worth it to get time released especially for me
There is in Western Europe as well. Exactly the same as the pre-OP original OxyContin tablets. The pharma group who makes them (licensed from Purdue) is called Mundipharma. At least in my country...

I can upload a pic if you don't believe me. I have the 80's prescribed (but I've got to pick them up daily at the pharmacy)...

I found er oxycodone dosed in a 2:1:1 (60 mg, 30 mg, 30 mg) and ir oxymorphone 4x as needed was the best way to have round the clock management with a stable dose while maintaining relief without going in and out of withdrawals in between doses. Too bad no one will prescribe these days.

You literally had a response answering your question the post following. Don't be mad because no one has an answer for you... Be thankful you at least got some advice as a lot of people don't

You literally had a response answering your question the post following. Don't be mad because no one has an answer for you... Be thankful you at least got some advice as a lot of people don't
I was talking bout no dealer has got back to me fuck