• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OxyContin Actavis Brand from Europe.. is it crushable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveslaine

Bluelighter
So I'm getting hold of some OxyContins soon that are sealed in blisters.

These are a European Dutch brand that say Oxycodon hcl retard

My question is, does anyone have experience with this brand?

Do they crush easily or do they gel up?

I wanna be able to snort them with ease, or crush them, weigh them on a scale, and put equal 10-20mg dosages in gel caps so they act as IR.

Anyone know if these brand oxys can be crushed and snorted or made ir?

And how does one remove the coating?

I just wanna be able to use them as ir because I hate er oxy

this needs to be researched more, because as a daily subutex user for 3 years, i find that if i use dope for like 2 days i literally only have to wait like 4-5 hours after i used the dope to take a sub and i dont go into p/w idk if its because its still built up alittle bit or what but its sketchy news.... just be safe and wait until your in active withdrawals preferably 8-12+ hours

Snorting oxy has a lower BA than taking it orally, so you're pretty much wasting product while risking a nasty lung infection etc. from snorting binders, so just stick to taking it orally

Snorting oxy has a lower BA than taking it orally, so you're pretty much wasting product while risking a nasty lung infection etc. from snorting binders, so just stick to taking it orally

That doesn't answer my question and I dont care about snorting binders every once in a while.

And I'm not even snorting it. The idea is that if you can snort it, then you can take it orally and it will act as an IR

I'm pretty sure, generic OxyContin from most other countries, is crushable! Idk I have never seen/tried it, as we don't really have access here where I live in the states.. but I have heard that most or maybe even all generic oxy ERs are crushable, like the old formula OCs, that were the shit... and actually worked, fuck the OPs they suck.. orally, the only way you can really take OPs, never did shit for me.. really, compared to if I had taken an equal dose of OC original form, or Oxy IRs oral, which I never really did.. when I got oxy, I had this odd obsession, just because it was an opioid, that I wanted to sniff it, plug it, smoke it, or IV it.. not take them oral, even though they are best and safest taken orally, as far as how efficient they are, plugging is also harmless, and works awesome with oxy.. I really liked sniffing some OC, for the taste alone! and then smoking the rest on foil like dope.. it worked.. and worked really well! I do miss old school OC oxy 80s.. fuck.. I really do.

This is something you might have to find out by testing one yourself. If they contain Poly Ethylene Oxides / Macrogol you will quickly find out that crushing them, even with a hammer, is futile. If not, something as simple as a spoon on a hard, flat piece of glass will suffice. If your pills are very hard and nearly impossible to crush you can sometimes manipulate them with tools such as a vice and/or diagonal wire cutters and reduce to several pieces, then leave in 8 oz of water and consume 12-18 hours later for a IR type effect. Although it can be like drinking a glass of snot and not always worth the trouble. Just be mindful of the dosages till you have some experience with your new pills.

Most oxy today that resembles old oxy is just fent analogues in counterfiet pills.

Purdue is the only one that has the patent to make oxycontin, any generic is oxycodone. If they crush, it will be ir. But we have know idea what you're getting, and like someone stated before, they could be fent..

I have to advise against getting these, suggest not posting illegal intentions, and close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.