• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone with alcohol

Scream123

Greenlighter
I know it?s not safe to take the 2 together. And I won?t be doing that, my question is if I take 20mg of oxy now. And 5-6 hours later I get drunk. Would I be fine? I know it still wouldn?t be safe to do that but how unsafe would that be?

I know it?s not safe to take the 2 together. And I won?t be doing that, my question is if I take 20mg of oxy now. And 5-6 hours later I get drunk. Would I be fine? I know it still wouldn?t be safe to do that but how unsafe would that be?

Depends on what kind of tollerance you have really. I mean to me, 20mg of oxy is insignificantly small since I'm in prescribed a fair bit of fentanyl, but if you're effectively opiate nieve then 20mg is a fair bit.. also depends on how drunk do you mean by drunk? Do you mean just like a decent beer buzz or downing a whole bottle of spirits and getting unconscious drunk?

As you rightly say, it's not safe but I think we would need a little more info before we could say just how unsafe it is.

Well last night I took 20 mg, and I felt a little bit relaxed but nothing compared to what people say they feel. Just a bit calm and relaxed, and it was my first time so I was a bit underwhelmed. Although I took 10mg, 5mg an hour later, and another 5 An hour later. So this would be my second time. But this time I would take 20mg all at once. And i plan on taking 6-8 shots of whiskey. I?m also 150 lbs if that makes a difference. I know my post is related to oxycodone but I literally just found some Xanax bars like 5 minutes ago. And It would be my first time with that as well, so if you could tell me possibly how many mg I should take of that for my first time as well? It wouldn?t be at the same time as the oxys.

Depends on what kind of tollerance you have really. I mean to me, 20mg of oxy is insignificantly small since I'm in prescribed a fair bit of fentanyl, but if you're effectively opiate nieve then 20mg is a fair bit.. also depends on how drunk do you mean by drunk? Do you mean just like a decent beer buzz or downing a whole bottle of spirits and getting unconscious drunk?

As you rightly say, it's not safe but I think we would need a little more info before we could say just how unsafe it is.
I forgot to add that these oxys are 5 years expired. If that makes any difference at all.

If they have been well stored they havent lost any potency in 5 years, oxycodone can mantain potency for decades well stored, 20mg is a good dose for a beginner but not an extremely strong one, if this is instant release you will be fine in 6 hours to take alcohol, if its extended release, you can have a few drinks but be careful, its a myth that you cant mix downers without a tolerance, with 0 tolerance I used to mix oxycodone, diazepam, alprazolam, and alcohol without problems, you just need to know your dose, if you normally use 20mg of oxycodone use only 10 and if you usually take 6 shots or whatever take only 3, mixing downers is extremely dangerous but can be done if you respect dosages, when it gets extremely dangerous is with non standarized opiates like heroin and opium which vary in potency and when you get into very heavy dosages of several downers combined, or trying to take high dosages of all at the same time with low tolerance, if its oxycodone IR its ok, if its oxycontin extended release just take it slow and be careful.