• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone vs H/M-final thoughts.

What was it?

Bluelighter
So yesterday I dosed higher on Oxys and didnt find it great at all....just got a bit more noddy, dizzier and narced.....god forbid, it even resembled the feeling of being drunk at one stage. So my opinion here, the morphine derivatives/morphinans give better euphoria in higher doses and Oxy can be used for lower doses to go out or to just have a bit of fun....but for heavy lifting it needs to be H or M. Any users had similar experiences?

I just feel Oxy can't get you 'there' like H does if this is what one is looking for.

Oxy can never ever bring you to heaven in my opinion.

Oxycodone is better than Morphine any day. I don't care what people say. I've never IV'd anything, and I never will so I can't comment about how Morphine is when used Intravenously.

Even dosing Morphine in high doses orally just sucks. There is no "high" at all, in fact I think it makes you more depressed and just leaves you with a nasty histamine rush.

Heroin on the other hand can be great when smoked or snorted. I imagine even way more amazing when IV'd.

Oxycodone is better than Morphine any day. I don't care what people say. I've never IV'd anything, and I never will so I can't comment about how Morphine is when used Intravenously.

Even dosing Morphine in high doses orally just sucks. There is no "high" at all, in fact I think it makes you more depressed and just leaves you with a nasty histamine rush.

Heroin on the other hand can be great when smoked or snorted. I imagine even way more amazing when IV'd.

try plugging crushed morphine.

I disagree. I'd take equal mg morphine IV'ed over OC IV'ed every fucking time. I fucking love the rush and the pins and needles that morphine gives. Honestly I almost like it more than heroin depending on the quality of the dope.

Oxy just makes me feel a brief speedy rush and a brief hour long high followed by more fiending and/or dopesickness.

I'll take a 'dopey' heroin/morphine high over a speedy OC high every time. And I'm mostly speaking of IV use...once you go needle its hard to go back.

I disagree. I'd take equal mg morphine IV'ed over OC IV'ed every fucking time. I fucking love the rush and the pins and needles that morphine gives. Honestly I almost like it more than heroin depending on the quality of the dope.

Oxy just makes me feel a brief speedy rush and a brief hour long high followed by more fiending and/or dopesickness.

I'll take a 'dopey' heroin/morphine high over a speedy OC high every time. And I'm mostly speaking of IV use...once you go needle its hard to go back.

Its because heroin turns into morphine. They are essentially exactly the same except for the added acetyl group to heroin, which drops off in the body making it straight morphine.

totally agree - OC is really disappointing....more like a party drug....not the usual aim of taking opioids.

If I am using any other ROA besides IV, then oxycodone is far superior. It is excellent to use for any ROA, and to me is extremely euphoric and gives me energy. But morphine and hydromorphone are much better used Intravenously than oxycodone, they provide an intense rush, but with hydromorphone the high is very short lived.....morphine has a longer high.

Last edited:
First, I am an IV user so....

-I like banging H, thats my number one, overall good rush and very euphoric.
-Second, banging Oxymorphone, very intense rush, very euphoric but too short, thats why it falls second.
-Third, banging hydromorphone, same story as oxymorphone just not as strong, but to damn short.
-Fourth, oxycodone. I really like the roxicodone 30mg. Crush up about 90mg add cold water and its a pretty good rush and decent high but not as good as the hydromorphone.

Thats my opinion. Plus H is cheap :)