• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone Tolerance

Nice, have fun. I just got apartments to my new apartment and still feeling bupre so gonna be a chill night over here.

Nice, have fun. I just got apartments to my new apartment and still feeling bupre so gonna be a chill night over here.
Lol if only this stimulation helped my inhibition and I really ain’t got the balls to hit my psych up

Well, you might be better off just not asking. Ask the next time you see him and say that 0.5-1mg daily was a lot better.

Well, you might be better off just not asking. Ask the next time you see him and say that 0.5-1mg daily was a lot better.
After I get these two refills hopefully I can save 2 a month you finally away from that landlord?

Do you enjoy/have access to LSD? Cause i find low doses to fill that void left by strong medicines/drink in terms if positive head change. And also LSD is a wonderful and very clean atypical stimulant at low doses

2 days and no more shitheads. My new apartment is also cheaper so not bad. Thanks for asking, hes been chiller with me once he understood that he cant trick me or anything.

2 days and no more shitheads. My new apartment is also cheaper so not bad. Thanks for asking, hes been chiller with me once he understood that he cant trick me or anything.
Yeah I been keeping you in my thoughts/prayers whatever you fuck with, I hated seeing you constantly oppressed

Do you enjoy/have access to LSD? Cause i find low doses to fill that void left by strong medicines/drink in terms if positive head change. And also LSD is a wonderful and very clean atypical stimulant at low doses
I could but I overdo with that shit, the strongest psychedelic I’ve fucked with in years is edibles. I wish. But everytime ive over done it. So I ruined it for myself.

I could but I overdo with that shit, the strongest psychedelic I’ve fucked with in years is edibles. I wish. But everytime ive over done it. So I ruined it for myself.
Oh god damn it. That is very unfortunate. Would be nice if you could have access to a liscenced psychiatrist who could dispense small amounts to you.

Oh well. Pushed to the black market it is.

Oh god damn it. That is very unfortunate. Would be nice if you could have access to a liscenced psychiatrist who could dispense small amounts to you.

Oh well. Pushed to the black market it is.
I’d like to try microdosing but sourcing acid right now would be some bullshit. Last time I did that was in 09. And mushrooms probably a year or so later. But I ate a half ounce the last time I did that and thought I was Kurt Cobain for 8 hours. And not the teen spirit Cobain