• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone Tolerance

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So I went from taking 5mg to 10 to maybe 12mg. In between I would substitute 5 grams of kratom either once or twice daily.

now I haven’t had an oxy in a week + and kratom I haven’t had in 3 days.
Would my tolerance drop be minimal at best, I’d like to atleast make it a little more cost effective. For example if I was to take 7.5mg now or 10(please lemme know what dose you’d go with)

with the euphoria be increased any or should I remain off of them.
Obviously I should say fuck them all together I’m just having a tough time waiting on my klonopin.
I don’t take anything else medication wise and I don’t drink

so there’s no way to potentiate
Also, would empty stomach be best if I do decide to pull the trigger

I’m hoping 2000mg of tyrosine will help the lethargy

I’m looking to just feel up and opiate happy not nodding. Please lemme know ASAP I’d like to take one now.

Dude the only way to get the magic back is unfortunately to take a looooong break from opiods. When I had been using them frequently for a while they just started to make me tired and irritable more and more. Similar to how others complain that cannabis can eventually make them paranoid. Or MDMA can lose its unique pleasurable effects leaving brutal comedowns.

But here I am way later in time (years) and my one off low dose opiod experience earlier this year was pretty consistent with my very first experiences. I think the body and mind just need time to produce a sense of contrast again between intoxicated and non intoxicated states. Particularly with compounds we use very frequently.

But yeah man go for it, it should feel pretty nice with the lower tolerance. All that shit above is just encouragement to generally stay away, which I feel like you are already well on your way to doing so no worries there.

Dude the only way to get the magic back is unfortunately to take a looooong break from opiods. When I had been using them frequently for a while they just started to make me tired and irritable more and more. Similar to how others complain that cannabis can eventually make them paranoid. Or MDMA can lose its unique pleasurable effects leaving brutal comedowns.

But here I am way later in time (years) and my one off low dose opiod experience earlier this year was pretty consistent with my very first experiences. I think the body and mind just need time to produce a sense of contrast again between intoxicated and non intoxicated states. Particularly with compounds we use very frequently.
Yeah and it’s been pretty common. Really it’s like @schizopath said take the 10 if I want, and that’s the only way I can find out if it works or not. I’m not really opposed to a tolerance. Within due time everything becomes a little dull, but the fact I just pushed a tolerance up with kratom kinda makes me angry with all these people saying it’s a helpful way to stay off opiates for some.

If you WANNA have fun, just go and take 20. I used to take 80 and then one time took 160... Failed suicide attempt though.

Naa, I took oxy at most twice a month. I just enjoy the feeling and play some games. Id use lower amounts or bupre for everyday maintenance. If you mean the withdrawal lethargy, I dont have any or minimal and I never think about it.

Naa, I took oxy at most twice a month. I just enjoy the feeling and play some games. Id use lower amounts or bupre for everyday maintenance. If you mean the withdrawal lethargy, I dont have any or minimal and I never think about it.
No the one thing that gets to me is the biphasic nature, well atleast to me. It seems anything over 7.5 makes me extremely tired almost like I’m bout to nod but I’m not. That’s why I get so tripped up over it and start to feel like I’m dying. Obviously unless your an infant 7.5 mg is not going to make you OD but the tiredness of it makes me feel as if I’ve smoked weed all day non stop and I can’t keep my eyes open. What I’m trying to gain from oxy really should be gained from an stimulant but until I can get back to the doctor I can’t really ask him for adderall again

Sadly I’ve dicked around until all I can access is a 10mg. But if you see no harm and I’ve never seen no harm I hope atleast these 3 days off kratom has atleast lowered my exposure enough to feel something kinda wanna pop it and watch Vegas vacation.

Youd propably be better off using oxy once every week with a higher dose and try to get some stimulant prescribed.
Yeah, I need to talk to him, but when he prescribed those 2mg klonopins a couple weeks back I figured not to rock the boat while it’s sailing. I believe after being prescribed adderall since a kid, is what I’m looking for in every other substance is the deficiencies I’ve develop with chronic use of stimulants. I’m working on it with tyrosine but that being said i took a 7.5 hoping by some miracle my body has had enough time to accept it again thanks schizo for the help. I love opies I just have a weird relationship with them

This sour diesel I got oddly doesn’t make me paranoid it makes me feel normal and klonopins make me stay awake. I wish opies Had the opposite effect like everything else.

If I were you, Id be proud of how low you keep the doses.
I am but then again I’m not, I kinda feel failed I mean not to idolize peep everytime we talk, but it seems if I was ever in that setting I couldn’t be able to handle a real addiction, Idk just kinda feel like the delinquent of Bluelight sometimes

I had an hardcore pregabalin and xanax addiction. My other drug usage aint shit compared to those. Not in any any ANY kinda way.

Yeah and it’s been pretty common. Really it’s like @schizopath said take the 10 if I want, and that’s the only way I can find out if it works or not. I’m not really opposed to a tolerance. Within due time everything becomes a little dull, but the fact I just pushed a tolerance up with kratom kinda makes me angry with all these people saying it’s a helpful way to stay off opiates for some.
Nah fuck kratom for anything other than an emergency maintenance tool or as a recreational drug in it's own right. It's actually very cool when treated more like MDMA or a psychedelic, and used more as a one off euphoriant/entheogen (NOT used daily or for long term opiod maintenence/cravings.)

I think ambien is the only thing that really took me out of this world that and cocaine
when I was a (pre)teen I took some of my fathers ambien (this was in the early-mid 2000s I guess, and all I had heard at that time was it made you feel "funny" like alcohol kind of )

I ended up waking up in only my underwear and socks covered in leaves and shit early in the morning sleeping on the trampling in backyard, with absolutely no memory of anything but my room was pretty much wrecked, but thankfully I didn't like break anything or wake anything up.

I didn't ever want to try that particular compound again

when I was a (pre)teen I took some of my fathers ambien (this was in the early-mid 2000s I guess, and all I had heard at that time was it made you feel "funny" like alcohol kind of )

I ended up waking up in only my underwear and socks covered in leaves and shit early in the morning sleeping on the trampling in backyard, with absolutely no memory of anything but my room was pretty much wrecked, but thankfully I didn't like break anything or wake anything up.

I didn't ever want to try that particular compound again
I tattooed fuck you on my arm with a sewing needle and bic inc. probably woulda been dead if it was 10 years earlier from lead poisoning. The last time I took them I took probably 16 10mg throughout that two day time frame and went and worked out with Mr Olympia when this local gym opened up and he was doing promotion for it. Ambien is not a sleep aid for me it’s and anti consciousness stimulant. Same way with klonopin and stuff it helps tremendously but to the point where I’m a complete dick and am liable to get violent a lot quicker. That’s why I like oxycodone I still remain in control but have less anxiety. I wonder if phenibut would help me.
As I was talking with schizo. I think I’m subconsciously searching for a stimulant, I was prescribed helluh stims including one of the only children to receive desoxyn so I think my brain formed under a constant state of adrenaline and now when I look at my mornings, it’s always within that first hour I begin to seek for things to make my day start with a jump of energy and positivity associated with stims. Opiates use to be that for me especially morphine (low doses) and hydrocodone. Now if i take anything less then 10mg I don’t feel much, and anything more I feel too much sedation. I will give it to this sour diesel though. A common complaint of this strain is paranoia and racing thoughts. I really have had none of that. It kinda slows me down.

I tattooed fuck you on my arm with a sewing needle and bic inc. probably woulda been dead if it was 10 years earlier from lead poisoning. The last time I took them I took probably 16 10mg throughout that two day time frame and went and worked out with Mr Olympia when this local gym opened up and he was doing promotion for it. Ambien is not a sleep aid for me it’s and anti consciousness stimulant. Same way with klonopin and stuff it helps tremendously but to the point where I’m a complete dick and am liable to get violent a lot quicker. That’s why I like oxycodone I still remain in control but have less anxiety. I wonder if phenibut would help me.
As I was talking with schizo. I think I’m subconsciously searching for a stimulant, I was prescribed helluh stims including one of the only children to receive desoxyn so I think my brain formed under a constant state of adrenaline and now when I look at my mornings, it’s always within that first hour I begin to seek for things to make my day start with a jump of energy and positivity associated with stims. Opiates use to be that for me especially morphine (low doses) and hydrocodone. Now if i take anything less then 10mg I don’t feel much, and anything more I feel too much sedation. I will give it to this sour diesel though. A common complaint of this strain is paranoia and racing thoughts. I really have had none of that. It kinda slows me down.
But I dont really feel like I get high off Sativas as you can tell from my long run on sentence I took that oxy on top of tyrosine. At a dose of 7.5 mg followed but the other quarter of the pill an hour later. I know that’s kinda a waste but it kinda feels prolonged.