• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone to dihydrocodeine switch

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I use to abuse oxy bad take over hundred mg in a day and more. Then took heroin now my methadone is 70mg no heroin in a month highest dose I took off oxy was 20m except today I had extra so took forty and I don't get no high off it even before meth it stoppd getting me smashed.
I did r wanan go on morphine so he suggested codeine I said no dihydrocodeine I read it can be good augmented with methadone and I hope the duration is longer than oxy. I get 240mg instant release a day from oxy 40mf. A day. I got to take ten mg oxy for a week then take five mg oxy fo a week to cut them down
How easy will this be. I want off oxy so bad and I don't like morphine

I use to abuse oxy bad take over hundred mg in a day and more. Then took heroin now my methadone is 70mg no heroin in a month highest dose I took off oxy was 20m except today I had extra so took forty and I don't get no high off it even before meth it stoppd getting me smashed.
I did r wanan go on morphine so he suggested codeine I said no dihydrocodeine I read it can be good augmented with methadone and I hope the duration is longer than oxy. I get 240mg instant release a day from oxy 40mf. A day. I got to take ten mg oxy for a week then take five mg oxy fo a week to cut them down
How easy will this be. I want off oxy so bad and I don't like morphine
It’s going to be tough. But what’s your current mg/day right now atm

If you're on that much methadone I doubt you'll feel dihydrocodeine tbh. I am suprised you would even feel 40mg oxy, you'd probably need 160mg oxy at least.

I like both but dhc was more suited for m and seemed much stronger than is thought and oxy on the other hand quite weaker (my case)